Why can this web release Taiwan from China?!! Politics and governments

Taiwan belongs to Japan in my opinion, not china or itself as earlier Japan owned it. Today also the Taiwanese share Japanese culture, so yes.

Great! It's an extravagant opinion. Why is Texas is not Mexican?

In the Olympic Games, Taiwan also has its own representative team. In many cases, Taiwan is different from the rest of our mainland. This is a truth. So on this site they chose to list Taiwan separately, maybe not as serious as some one think. Some of the comments of the previous friends make sense. Just take it easy. We will persuade Taiwan with our own way. A friend earlier said that China generally does not use war but strategy, which I think is quite insightful. We have been a peace-loving country since ancient times, and like to convince people with reason. If people living in Taiwan find that they belong to China, it will give them more benefits, why should they insist on independence? For those friends who don't like our country's policies, I show respect. After all, there are always such friends in China. I also criticize my government on domestic websites, as do my friends, some even quite harshly. This is not out of malice, people just want to make this country better. With friendly discussions and exchanges of opinions, mutual respect and empathy, we will eventually find a solution that is acceptable to each other.If some friends in Taiwan will talk about why they do not support reunification and under what conditions they will support reunification, we will welcome to these kind of discussions very much. Due to some historical reasons and long-standing prejudice, the progress we have made is still limited. But if there is no major change, our policy toward Taiwan will still choose the peacefull way. We are very patient, time will tell us the truth. War is stupid, no one want to fight with their family number. We treat Taiwan is like parents treat teenagers with some adolescent problems. Said that Taiwan should belong to Japan, I suggest you to learn more about the history of China, Japan and Taiwan. In this metaphor, it's like saying that the kidnapped child should belong to the trafficker who raised her for a while. But no matter what, I kindly remind my friends, please don't promote split-China remarks on any occasion. In our country, this is a very serious topic. We will never joke about this kind of thing. We can accept that our relatives in Taiwan don't agree with us now, but that doesn't mean we can accept foreign friends to judge our relationship casually. This is our private family business. It's easy to understand, if you are part of the family, you can criticize someone casually, but if you're not, it's better not to do it, it's a courtesy. Of course you can accuse our policies are unreasonable, they make it difficult for us to achieve the goal of reunification faster, but you'd better not deny the reunification itself in front of the Chinese. In the end, we sincerely look forward to the day when people live in Taiwan is psychologically unified in future.
“青山一道同云雨,明月何曾是两乡。”

For the same reason I will not discuss Scotland and England with anyone here. It's their own business. But perhaps this is also a cultural difference, at least on the Taiwan issue, I hope everyone can respect our tradition of not interfering in other people's family affairs.

Just a short remark. I agree with you, Mingyuan. But I see some logical weakness of those who say - Taiwan is free, independent, but they deny such a freedom to people of Donbass? Can they say the same thing about Donbass? Why they are so shy in that case? I know, things are more complicated and people should talk to each other and not jump to any quik decision.

Donbass is obviously within the territory of Ukraine! The Ukraine and Russian conflict created the rip-off crumbs you are referring to as an individual state from the Ukraine!

DWeathers, how do you know that? Did you read it in some liberal newspaper? And now you think it's become so clear to you? Do you know that there are many of your fellow citizens who are on the Donbass side?

Aah

Force Taiwanese to accept a government they don't like?I donot understand,and I cannot accept this remark!As a Chinese girl!

LyraY, nobody said it, nobody tried to do it, but everybody knows that they will do it! That is the question. Why media is trying to speed up this topic? Why we don't hear anything about Catalonia, Scotland, Northern Ireland? Everybody understand this, but with Taiwan it's somehow different? It's just my suspicion.

Great! It's an extravagant opinion. Why is Texas is not Mexican?
In my opinion Texas should be an indipendent country.

Excuse me, Vegan_a_legend, I'm not so sure. We have to be wise on this subject. Like they say - it's too late to do the right thing now. Too much time have elapsed.

Force Taiwanese to accept a government they don't like?I donot understand,and I cannot accept this remark!As a Chinese girl!
I think the Taiwanese people would like to side with us Americans, so that is Taiwan's answer to China. Since Taiwan has it's own sovereign rights China has no political manipulation over it. As Mainland Chinese are apart from Taiwan they have no business having any hard feelings if they feel rejected over a reunification effort. Like in love, you learn to let your favorite go or things will turn sour for both of you soon and the good memories together will disappear.

DWeathers, I think you are wrong. For example, I would like Cuba would side with Russia again! Are we going to have the same crisis that we already had in 1960x?

Excuse me, Vegan_a_legend, I'm not so sure. We have to be wise on this subject. Like they say - it's too late to do the right thing now. Too much time have elapsed.
I am not vegan, nor will I ever be thank you.

Excuse me, Vedang_a_legend, your name is so hard to spell. I apologize for such mistake.

Thx

China is a giant panda who fell in love with a black & white cat but won't leave her alone. Of course she will scratch the Panda.