Why can this web release Taiwan from China?!! Politics and governments

“You prove your worth with your actions, not with your mouth.”

As someone said on another forum, China has a gun to Taiwan's head and asks for friendship. This definitely would not be appropriate behavor for making friends on this Penpalgate!
Haha, so you think so? Then I would like to ask, is it very friendly diplomacy for the United States to invade Iraq, massacre the Afghan people, and form gangs against China, and go back a little earlier, to bomb Yugoslavia and the Chinese Embassy by falsely claiming "missile launch errors" for its own interests? Then let me tell you that this is aggression. This is recklessness for your own interests. You dare not even admit that it is childish and shameful to hide behind the banner of "maintaining world peace".

It looks like China couldn't wait to make a deal with the Afghan Taliban organization.

“If you are not inside a house, you don not know about its leaking.”

And just wait for decades
then l will SHOW IT TO YOU

"Many people would no more think of entering journalism than the sewage business - which at least does us all some good."

Stephen Fry

I said, history is not important here. In that matter. It doesn't gives You any right to taking another country. Leave Your infantile dreams.

Really, i don't get it. Why anyone could claim that something so abstract and big as: country. Huge group of society, with culture, identity, territory... Why would it belong to You, if that group doesn't want it? We have XXI century. Grow up. At least You, not politician. As normal citizen, You have no particular interests in conquering any land I suppose. I don't care about history now, because it doesn't matter at all. You know, in europe for example, each country could make a claim on others country's territory, if we would follow Your stupid logic. Because all we have something what at least once belonged to another.

If people dont want to live under Your government, You would force them? Really? How imperialistic can people still be ... And it's in reality, not in Europa Universalis IV. Wow.

Is this what they teach young people in Your country about now? That Taiwan should belong to China just because? Or that what once was Yours, should be Yours forever?

It can be on the interest of some people to follow the claims of a government. Controlling Taiwan can have different purposes. Maybe there are a few interesting ressources on the island, or maybe it would simply just turn into internal commerce for China. It could also be about the controle of the Taiwan strait andSouth/East China seas, which are important for both defense and trade.

Most likely Taiwan as an island and Taiwaneses as people are just pawns and a pretext there, just like in another place in Eastern Europe.

As someone said on another forum, China has a gun to Taiwan's head and asks for friendship. This definitely would not be appropriate behavor for making friends on this Penpalgate!
So does the US. If China's behaviour in the area is so-so, the US is only pushing for agression. China consider Taiwan as the last rebellious province which as to be freed (in order to fully end the civil war), however, for years the goal has been to take Taiwan as peacefully as possible and both countries are even trading with each others.
China also has a long tradition at being not too much into direct war, but more at being tricky/sneaky to get what it wants whenever it's possible, using diplomacy and overwhelming commercial power.

I said, history is not important here. In that matter. It doesn't gives You any right to taking another country. Leave Your infantile dreams.
So why doesn't history matter here? Give your reasons

Edit by Jerry2008 .

So does the US. If China's behaviour in the area is so-so, the US is only pushing for agression. China consider Taiwan as the last rebellious province which as to be freed (in order to fully end the civil war), however, for years the goal has been to take Taiwan as peacefully as possible and both countries are even trading with each others.
China also has a long tradition at being not too much into direct war, but more at being tricky/sneaky to get what it wants whenever it's possible, using diplomacy and overwhelming commercial power.
It turns out that Sun Tzu's art of war and thirty-six stratagems in ancient China are just intrigues in your eyes? So I want to ask, which country in the world is clean

If you think that the past history is not important, it is your own business. Just as Germany's attack on Poland is not important, it is your own choice. China is a country that remembers history and can learn from it. Besides, it seems that you are not qualified to speak for my predecessors
From what I've seen, Poles in general, and Oxiu, are well aware of history, yet they can also put some claims and grudge on a side for their best interest or to avoid conflict (except their government who is cocky and raising article 5 like if it would protect them). I think that, here, Oxiu wanted to say that you could avoid a useless conflict and let people live freely and that, in our century, it's time to get over old stories and habits. Probably that's something very European though, and hard to conceive elsewhere.

It looks like China couldn't wait to make a deal with the Afghan Taliban organization.
THe US literally created the talibans and handed over a country to them...

It turns out that Sun Tzu's art of war and thirty-six stratagems in ancient China are just intrigues in your eyes? So I want to ask, which country in the world is clean
Yes, Sunzi and most of war revolves around intrigues, lies and tricks, and China especially makes a point in using its cards before it turns to a direct war. That wasn't a reproach and not only Sunzi wrote about war in this way, neither does it mean that other countries are "clean" or not.

If you think that the past history is not important, it is your own business. Just as Germany's attack on Poland is not important, it is your own choice. China is a country that remembers history and can learn from it. Besides, it seems that you are not qualified to speak for my predecessors
From what I've seen, Poles in general, and Oxiu, are well aware of history, yet they can also put some claims and grudge on a side for their best interest or to avoid conflict (except their government who is cocky and raising article 5 like if it would protect them). I think that, here, Oxiu wanted to say that you could avoid a useless conflict and let people live freely and that, in our century, it's time to get over old stories and habits. Probably that's something very European though, and hard to conceive elsewhere.

THe US literally created the talibans and handed over a country to them...
I certainly hope that there will be no war and conflict in the world, and people all over the world can live a free and happy life. However, the fact is that the United States once wanted to make Taiwan free and take it as an ally like South Korea. You know, China US relations are not optimistic now. If the United States does not join, I really hope that this matter can be handled according to the subjective wishes of the people
Speaking from the bottom of my heart: just like Russia, if there is no threat to the national security (I don't mention interests here, just security), I don't want to publish this topic at all. I don't need to find anything to be opposed by people all over the world

Edit by Jerry2008 .

I feel most Chinese people would be like Jerry2008 in their unwavering support for their one and only president, so I would not trust a vote of the mainland people to count on Taiwan's behalf.

According to the Chinese laws,if you said that Taiwan isn't part of China,you would be charged.

Excuse me, just a short comment. Somehow it's an artificial question. Why everybody think that China is going to take Taiwan by force? Is it a fact or just somebody is trying to push China to do so? It looks like provocation. Like many things what West is doing. Why we all can't live in peace? Hon Kong became peacefully a part of China. Why Taiwan can't be a part of China too? It might happen if other countries will stay away from this dispute.