The truth and lies of Ukraine Politics and governments

What historical event does this song refer to?
The Makhno revolt in Ukraine

I just wish that everyone could live in peace. Nationality is not important. We are all humans.

I just wish that everyone could live in peace. Nationality is not important. We are all humans.

this is possible only if everyone lives in bomb shelters - after a global nuclear war
and even then - fights will certainly break out there, there will be plenty of reasons

Dobryy ranok Olga ! Kak dela ? You seem to be very optimistic about human nature today ! Personnally, I think that if we did not have a third world war until now , it is just because all the actual world political leaders who got nukes on their disposal perfectly know that if such a war should happen , there would be if there are a very few survivors and I think that those last ones would certainly envy the destiny of the dead ones for not living in a devastated world !

Hello
people have never lived and do not live in peace - wars continue all the time. Is there any reason that something will change?

The Briand-Kellogg Pact or the Paris Pact is an agreement to renounce war as a tool of foreign policy. Signed on August 27, 1928 - by almost all the countries of the world
and how - did it help?
and I really like the game "Fallout" - as a child I could play for days. 🙂