What do you think of the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics? Politics and governments

syx syx

我记得应该是三国的时候,因为七年级历史课本上下册都提到了台湾。

哦哦可能我看错了,我以为你说的qing dynasty是清朝,但是如果即使是三国时期应该也不会是4000年前?

我记得应该是三国的时候,因为七年级历史课本上下册都提到了台湾。

syx syx

嗯,是的

老弟,是400年前吧,不是4000吧,你是不是打错了哈哈哈😂
No doubt you are great, but you could be greater if you stop funding failed states like North Korea and Pakistan, not to mention that you should also stop annoying Taiwan and India.
Taiwan is a part of China!It belongs to our government(it is a province)since 4000years ago!(Qing dynasty).How about India?It is not a even a country before your father British men come!

是的,打错了

I want to see some comments about our Olympic Games. But I didn't see anyone talk about it.😢
I don‘t care anything about politics. Our government also rebukes every country which described malevolence to us.
I want to know what you'd felt when you see the opening and closing ceremony, not bad comments just because something disgusting like international relations.

Ya, the show was good, but your government politicising it was not. (I followed the Olympics on newspaper)

Ya, the show was good, but your government politicising it was not. (I followed the Olympics on newspaper)
Well, I don’t want to offend you, but when I was 12 years old, I believed that what my teachers and our newspapers said was the whole truth. But now every time I check on the newspaper or media from different countries of the world, I found that most of them are lying, lying to cater their own viewpoint. So I think if politics go to hell right now, maybe the world will be better🙂

身正不怕影子斜,管他们怎么说呢

Well, I don’t want to offend you, but when I was 12 years old, I believed that what my teachers and our newspapers said was the whole truth. But now every time I check on the newspaper or media from different countries of the world, I found that most of them are lying, lying to cater their own viewpoint. So I think if politics go to hell right now, maybe the world will be better🙂

People from all over the world is dancing together,that's more like it,that's the right stream
thats true in chinas concentraitioncamps like XinJiang or how would you call to put humans into a locked area torture them, beat the crap out of them for beeing in an other religion or oppinion? And please read newspapers of vale like the NYT WP and so on.... there you will find out what is wrong with you country and the politics.... well I could do a list of whats good...

List:
End

I live in Xinjiang, and I can tell you that the truth isn't like many western media, Chinese is a very good country and Xinjiang is a very good place. There's no concentraitioncamps in Xinjiang.
Btw, how could you say such a funny word

身正不怕影子斜,管他们怎么说呢

身正不怕影子斜,管他们怎么说呢

也是

syx syx

集中营?可笑了,他们怎么会那么想

People from all over the world is dancing together,that's more like it,that's the right stream
thats true in chinas concentraitioncamps like XinJiang or how would you call to put humans into a locked area torture them, beat the crap out of them for beeing in an other religion or oppinion? And please read newspapers of vale like the NYT WP and so on.... there you will find out what is wrong with you country and the politics.... well I could do a list of whats good...

List:
End

I live in Xinjiang, and I can tell you that the truth isn't like many western media, Chinese is a very good country and Xinjiang is a very good place. There's no concentraitioncamps in Xinjiang.
There are likely no concentration camps in China.

not really tunned on

List:
End

There are no concentration camps in China.

List:
End

There are no concentration camps in China.
Lies

Boycott it of course! China is not a place (currently) where peace, freedom and humanity prevail. Dictatorships that threaten the world should be rejected anyway. Because where such threats can lead is shown by russian terrorism against Ukraine and the rest of the world, where many people are starving because a little cowardly idiot (Putin) is going crazy!

syx syx

Why is China inharmonious, free and humanitarian

Boycott it of course! China is not a place (currently) where peace, freedom and humanity prevail.
Neither is Germany considering its daily routine at destroying Europe, whch now takes form in bloodsucking Southern EU, but meh... your whole message is stereotypical of what a boomer would say, forgetting what are the Olympics about.