What do you think of the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics? Politics and governments

The 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics is coming. What do you think of it? Do you expect it? What do you think of some countries politicizing the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics and boycotting it?

Sport should not be used to make politics. The Olympics should be a sports competition and not a political instrument but nowadays everything is just about politics.

I expect the most a opening. I really would like to see something in traditional, Chinese climates. I was a bit dissapointed by Japan, when they had event some time ago too.

From the other side, I never follow olimpics highly, so I don't even know if winter event have openings xD

I wont watch a single game, a country without humanrights is no country I want to care of

I wont watch a single game, a country without humanrights is no country I want to care of
Please wait till German sportsperson back to Germany and then listen to what they sould say if China is with humanrights

The 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics is coming. What do you think of it? Do you expect it? What do you think of some countries politicizing the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics and boycotting it?
Your own Government is doing politicizing it xd

Please wait till German sportsperson back to Germany and then listen to what they sould say if China is with humanrights

Well I think journalists in jail is a good sing for a placr that is not worth to see or even talk about... Human rights is a thing noone should discuss about! Every Human does have it regardless where he is from or in what he belives.... And That is not given in China!

Well I think journalists in jail is a good sing for a placr that is not worth to see or even talk about... Human rights is a thing noone should discuss about! Every Human does have it regardless where he is from or in what he belives.... And That is not given in China!

Please come up with strong evidence to prove

Your government hushes it up there is more than enough evidence, I could go on and on about them. It is you who is brainwashed

Your government hushes it up there is more than enough evidence, I could go on and on about them. It is you who is brainwashed
Well,how do you prove that Chinese goverment hushes it up?Your words is so funny

Hello, I don't want to offense anyone, and I want to say the fact. You can't just say that the Chinese government is hushing something only by listening to western medias with nothing can prove it. If you start hearing more voices and you'll reasonably arrive to the real answer that the Chinese government isn't hushing anything and something you hear from western media isn't the truth.

Edit by Changzx .

Haha, it seemed that somebody here are really an expert in human rights. And now tell me, what is the human right in your brain, do what you want to do? Funny...Don't hide your UGLY face behind the flag of 'human rights'. It's completely BULLSHIT to say China is a country with no human rights. We can do everything we want to do under the law made by people. And our ideas, suggestions and proposals can be expressed through the People's Congress. And now, just look at some countries with 'fully human rights'. Are they really full of it? I'm afraid what filling them are racial discrimination, anarchism, personal interests and the dirty desires of some politicians. Let's take this pandemic for example, some politicians in some countries held up the flag of human rights as a weapon to insult China. And what is the result? We, 'people who without human rights', enjoy the safe environment around us and enjoy our lives. However, the people with 'fully human rights' in some countries gather on the streets everyday to express their anger on 'anti-humanrights policies' made by their own government, as a result, hundreds of thousands of people get infected everyday. If this continues, soon there will be no one left to talk about human rights. Isn't this funny? Which country should we worry about human rights?
And to someone who's been brainwashed themselves by their own government, don't think you are a know-it-all. How do you get the information? Aren't they come from your government? Some guys who with a filthy mind bullshitted the cotton in Xinjiang is planted and collected by slavery workforce. I think this sort of nonsense can be recognized by every human being, look at their 'proofs', completely ridiculous and even funny. However, to my surprise, there are people who actually believe it! What makes it? I think their governments must play an important role in it. Tell me, can these kind of countries called a country with human rights?
And to someone who says that he has a lot of evidence, don't hide it. Sentences like 'I don't even want to say it' 'it's countless' are just nonsense. Speak it out, I think it's not a treasure that worth to be hidden, right?
To be honest, I like every country in the world, and I think people in every country is worthy to be respected. Some people who says contumelious words all day long is just deceived by some politicians and media. So I advice you to clean the dust in your eyes, analyze every message and then express your opinions.

The Olympics are about sports and not about money and politics

Yes, I agree. The topic of this forum has been misled by someone. Let's get back to the topic. I believe the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic Games will be a success. Our country has devoted a lot of efforts in it. And we all welcome the athletes, coaches and officers from all over the world.

I agree. Sports is just sports, and Olympics is just about sports. And what I want to say is that the opening ceremony of the 2022 Winter Olympics is wonderful. It shows the idea of environmental prtection and expresses Chinese people's heart to embrace those from all over the world as a family. And it also have elements of Chinese culture.

People from all over the world is dancing together,that's more like it,that's the right stream

People from all over the world is dancing together,that's more like it,that's the right stream
thats true in chinas concentraitioncamps like XinJiang or how would you call to put humans into a locked area torture them, beat the crap out of them for beeing in an other religion or oppinion? And please read newspapers of vale like the NYT WP and so on.... there you will find out what is wrong with you country and the politics.... well I could do a list of whats good...

List:
End

Everyone, ignore this ignorant man. He's trying to mislead the topic again. I'm now wondering if he's read too much books about the World War II. Concentration camps... Funny.