What do you think of the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics? Politics and governments

syx syx

Boycott it of course! China is not a place (currently) where peace, freedom and humanity prevail.
Neither is Germany considering its daily routine at destroying Europe, whch now takes form in bloodsucking Southern EU, but meh... your whole message is stereotypical of what a boomer would say, forgetting what are the Olympics about.
You're right. The Olympic Games is a symbol of world peace. We shouldn't discuss this here.

People from all over the world is dancing together,that's more like it,that's the right stream
thats true in chinas concentraitioncamps like XinJiang or how would you call to put humans into a locked area torture them, beat the crap out of them for beeing in an other religion or oppinion? And please read newspapers of vale like the NYT WP and so on.... there you will find out what is wrong with you country and the politics.... well I could do a list of whats good...

List:
End

I live in Xinjiang, and I can tell you that the truth isn't like many western media, Chinese is a very good country and Xinjiang is a very good place. There's no concentraitioncamps in Xinjiang.
Btw, how could you say such a funny word
There are likely no concentration camps in China.
There are no concentration camps in China.
Lies
Lies?Oh, you are a joke!

I don't think we can tell if there are concentration camps in China, cuz they are not gonna tell. But there might as China lies too much

I don't think we can tell if there are concentration camps in China, cuz they are not gonna tell. But there might as China lies too much
I still believe my government, because no one can say about right and wrong.Have you ever read "Red Star Over China"? In China, students all read.I hope there will be someone for people to find the truth of China by himself\herself as Edgar Snow .I had to say,before that,all debates may be no results.

Your country told they had 80000 covid cases but it turned out to be 8000000 cases. You said you weren't building bukes turns out you are, jimping says he doesn't trade with North Korea but turns out he does. How can we trust China when they lie so much, I am NOT saying that my country doesn't lie but China lies exponentially more than any country in the world

Thank you China for having this event. It's a very costly affair. Other countries should forget about politics and must participate. Should not allow politicians to spoil sports with hate.

Haha, it seemed that somebody here are really an expert in human rights. And now tell me, what is the human right in your brain, do what you want to do? Funny...Don't hide your UGLY face behind the flag of 'human rights'. It's completely BULLSHIT to say China is a country with no human rights. We can do everything we want to do under the law made by people. And our ideas, suggestions and proposals can be expressed through the People's Congress. And now, just look at some countries with 'fully human rights'. Are they really full of it? I'm afraid what filling them are racial discrimination, anarchism, personal interests and the dirty desires of some politicians. Let's take this pandemic for example, some politicians in some countries held up the flag of human rights as a weapon to insult China. And what is the result? We, 'people who without human rights', enjoy the safe environment around us and enjoy our lives. However, the people with 'fully human rights' in some countries gather on the streets everyday to express their anger on 'anti-humanrights policies' made by their own government, as a result, hundreds of thousands of people get infected everyday. If this continues, soon there will be no one left to talk about human rights. Isn't this funny? Which country should we worry about human rights?
And to someone who's been brainwashed themselves by their own government, don't think you are a know-it-all. How do you get the information? Aren't they come from your government? Some guys who with a filthy mind bullshitted the cotton in Xinjiang is planted and collected by slavery workforce. I think this sort of nonsense can be recognized by every human being, look at their 'proofs', completely ridiculous and even funny. However, to my surprise, there are people who actually believe it! What makes it? I think their governments must play an important role in it. Tell me, can these kind of countries called a country with human rights?
And to someone who says that he has a lot of evidence, don't hide it. Sentences like 'I don't even want to say it' 'it's countless' are just nonsense. Speak it out, I think it's not a treasure that worth to be hidden, right?
To be honest, I like every country in the world, and I think people in every country is worthy to be respected. Some people who says contumelious words all day long is just deceived by some politicians and media. So I advice you to clean the dust in your eyes, analyze every message and then express your opinions.
同志,它们只是害怕

Thank you China for having this event. It's a very costly affair. Other countries should forget about politics and must participate. Should not allow politicians to spoil sports with hate.
中国没有将奥运会政治化,这完全是美国破坏了这一规则

Your country told they had 80000 covid cases but it turned out to be 8000000 cases. You said you weren't building bukes turns out you are, jimping says he doesn't trade with North Korea but turns out he does. How can we trust China when they lie so much, I am NOT saying that my country doesn't lie but China lies exponentially more than any country in the world
我们国家没有说过只有80000个病例。965,692是现在的数量