What do you think of the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics? Politics and governments

Everyone, ignore this ignorant man. He's trying to mislead the topic again. I'm now wondering if he's read too much books about the World War II. Concentration camps... Funny.
better to much than no books.... and there is no argument not to be against China

I wont watch a single game, a country without humanrights is no country I want to care of
Please wait till German sportsperson back to Germany and then listen to what they sould say if China is with humanrights

Well I think journalists in jail is a good sing for a placr that is not worth to see or even talk about... Human rights is a thing noone should discuss about! Every Human does have it regardless where he is from or in what he belives.... And That is not given in China!

Please come up with strong evidence to prove
Your government hushes it up there is more than enough evidence, I could go on and on about them. It is you who is brainwashed
Hello, I don't want to offense anyone, and I want to say the fact. You can't just say that the Chinese government is hushing something only by listening to western medias with nothing can prove it. If you start hearing more voices and you'll reasonably arrive to the real answer that the Chinese government isn't hushing anything and something you hear from western media isn't the truth.
Do you even know about tianmen square

Everyone, ignore this ignorant man. He's trying to mislead the topic again. I'm now wondering if he's read too much books about the World War II. Concentration camps... Funny.
better to much than no books.... and there is no argument not to be against China
Then you are against it, when the time comes China developed, please don't envy.I wanna repeat:sport is't the tool of producing hate,don't connect sports with politics

People from all over the world is dancing together,that's more like it,that's the right stream
thats true in chinas concentraitioncamps like XinJiang or how would you call to put humans into a locked area torture them, beat the crap out of them for beeing in an other religion or oppinion? And please read newspapers of vale like the NYT WP and so on.... there you will find out what is wrong with you country and the politics.... well I could do a list of whats good...

List:
End

I think we should communicate peacefully instead of being against here and there everyday.Is peace not good?Besides,China didn't do anything to infringe humanrights,you can come to China one day if you don't believe it.And,even if China does that,does it matter to you?Even if people's humanrights are deprived,you will come to save them,right?You're such a standing to speak without feeling backache.

In most countries people are well aware that their governments have problems. The way you talk it sounds like you’ve been indoctrinated from a young age.

However, the people with 'fully human rights' in some countries gather on the streets everyday to express their anger on 'anti-humanrights policies' made by their own government, as a result, hundreds of thousands of people get infected everyday.
I think what you are talking about here is freedom of assembly and freedom to protest. I’ve been at such protests. What do you think would happen if you were to protest your government?
And to someone who's been brainwashed themselves by their own government, don't think you are a know-it-all. How do you get the information? Aren't they come from your government?
You make the assumption that someone has been brainwashed by their government. But where does your information come from. From your government?
Isn’t there some censorship in China? If your answer is no right away, then how do you know?
For example can you find a picture of the “Tank man” in Tiananmen Square in 1989?

The way people get information is different, so the get different opinions about the thing. But all in all, I think it shouldn't be discussed below this topic.

Edit by Changzx .

I wont watch a single game, a country without humanrights is no country I want to care of
Please wait till German sportsperson back to Germany and then listen to what they sould say if China is with humanrights

Well I think journalists in jail is a good sing for a placr that is not worth to see or even talk about... Human rights is a thing noone should discuss about! Every Human does have it regardless where he is from or in what he belives.... And That is not given in China!

Your government hushes it up there is more than enough evidence, I could go on and on about them. It is you who is brainwashed
Hello, I don't want to offense anyone, and I want to say the fact. You can't just say that the Chinese government is hushing something only by listening to western medias with nothing can prove it. If you start hearing more voices and you'll reasonably arrive to the real answer that the Chinese government isn't hushing anything and something you hear from western media isn't the truth.
You are avoiding my question @iwantacat

I'm not even answering your question.Why are you here to join in the fun?

What's your question

Everyone please be respectful in this thread or it will be locked. It's good to have healthy debates about politics, but things are steering in the wrong direction.

Olympic spirit requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play. And that's how we should watch and discuss Olympic games.

Olympic spirit requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play. And that's how we should watch and discuss Olympic games.
Ya maybe

Xi Jing Ping is the first to politicize these Olympic Games. . A leader of a country present or absent it’s already a political message. Particularly in this context of confrontation between dictatorships and democracies. Putin was the featured guest, a paradox for the president of a country who’s the athletes can’t defile under their national flag and with their national hymn because Russia was punished to have organized generalized doping among its competitors.
May be it’s sad but why it would be indecent to disturb this pretty party by evoking what’s happen in the same time not far from the game’s place? So non-respect of human rights or worse, genocide must be forgotten during this world rejoicing?

We are here to discuss sport

No Joaken, not only sport, you didn’t read well the question of Changzx. It’s clearly written: What do you think of some countries politicizing the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics and boycotting it?

Well people is complex animal. I think we have difference preference when it comes to politics. No country is super. So I think the best solution is just finding somewhere you like to live and respect the others' opinion.

Xi Jing Ping is the first to politicize these Olympic Games. . A leader of a country present or absent it’s already a political message. Particularly in this context of confrontation between dictatorships and democracies. Putin was the featured guest, a paradox for the president of a country who’s the athletes can’t defile under their national flag and with their national hymn because Russia was punished to have organized generalized doping among its competitors.
May be it’s sad but why it would be indecent to disturb this pretty party by evoking what’s happen in the same time not far from the game’s place? So non-respect of human rights or worse, genocide must be forgotten during this world rejoicing?

You're missing the point

We are here to discuss sport
Yeah.But someone just wanna alienate one from another here,they're so funny