What do you think of the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics? Politics and governments

I don't blame you espec,ally, it's a general "you". But sorry if I had missintrrpeted.

OK guys. I just went through every single comment in this topic. There are what I am going to say:

1. This world is diversity. You may not like a country, but it probably doesn't means that it is a bad country. Everyone has different preference on this matter, due to culture difference, different concepts, different living habits.etc.

2. In the social media, stories are always been selected according to the political position. So try to learn critical thinking.
(Chinese government is trying to help people from Xinjiang financially and politically. That is the truth.)

We do not hate china for being communist and such, but because you voilated the mcmohan line or India China border in 2022 causing the galwan valley clash, and in 1962 causing Sino Indian war
You'd better learn more about the two event you mentioned. When you learn more about the background of the events, you'll know that what you know isn't always right. You said about the 1962 Sino Indian border conflict. Do you know that the background is that the India government shelter people who undermine China's harmony and stability before that? Do you know it happed in the territory of China. And for what happened in the galwan valley. Do you know Indian soldiers attacked Chinese soldiers who didn't carry any weapons and came for negotiating? You can see that nobody reply you because it is so absurd. Politics is not as simple as you think. News reported in different countries depends on the interests themselves. So don't repeat this again and again. I think what we should do is to engage in peaceful and friendly dialogue, rather than intensifying contradictions and provoking confrontations among everyone.

Edit by Changzx .

OK guys. I just went through every single comment in this topic. There are what I am going to say:

1. This world is diversity. You may not like a country, but it probably doesn't means that it is a bad country. Everyone has different preference on this matter, due to culture difference, different concepts, different living habits.etc.

2. In the social media, stories are always been selected according to the political position. So try to learn critical thinking.
(Chinese government is trying to help people from Xinjiang financially and politically. That is the truth.)

We do not hate china for being communist and such, but because you voilated the mcmohan line or India China border in 2022 causing the galwan valley clash, and in 1962 causing Sino Indian war
You'd better learn more about the two event you mentioned. When you learn more about the background of the events, you'll know that what you know isn't always right. You said about the 1962 Sino Indian border conflict. Do you know that the background is that the India government shelter people who undermine China's harmony and stability before that? Do you know it happed in the territory of China. And for what happened in the galwan valley. Do you know Indian soldiers attacked Chinese soldiers who didn't carry any weapons and came for negotiating? You can see that nobody reply you because it is so absurd. Politics is not as simple as you think. News reported in different countries depends on the interests themselves. So don't repeat this again and again. I think what we should do is to engage in peaceful and friendly dialogue, rather than intensifying contradictions and provoking confrontations among everyone.
That is a lie told to you

How do you know what you said was true?I know a Kashmiri who lives in Birmingham and she told me that it was the Indians who killed her family and started it.

Sorry, I'm not interested in talking to you all the time about such issues that have been accurately concluded. You think the facts I'm saying are a lie, I feel sorry for you. But no matter what you think, the facts won't change because of what you said. I also don't think this site was created for some people to distort facts, confound black and white and provoke contradictions, but rather, it should be a place for friendly, respectful, and meaningful conversations. I don't think there's any need to continue talking about this topic. And please be respectful to history. That's it.

Edit by Changzx .

Please explain why chinese were found armed for melee warfare in galwan valley and what you are telling @mike_brown is a sad story about terrorism in sopor district Kashmir. In Kashmir people think they are Pakistanis and murdered all hindus, a few people fled for their lives though and those who did not died. Chinese Propaganda does not work here with us indians.

Hello, I said you have to respect history, but seeing your attitude makes me have to say something more.
You don't have anything to prove your opinions, but instead question the facts that others say over and over again. Didn't you see that nobody care about your ridiculous conclusions? I didn't see any meaningful thing in continuing to discuss this question. I suggest you take an objective look at this thing, it is good for you and others.
You said "Chinese Propaganda" does not work with you indians. Then why do you think Indian propaganda should affects we Chinese's ability on judging the facts? Let me tell you, is doesn't work on us. We still hold on to the truth.
I advise you to be respectful to history, try to understand what other say instead of question almost anything without anything that can proof if. I just don't want to waste time on this meaningless thing, so maybe I won't reply you anymore.
At last, I sincerely wish you a good health!

Hello, I said you have to respect history, but seeing your attitude makes me have to say something more.
You don't have anything to prove your opinions, but instead question the facts that others say over and over again. Didn't you see that nobody care about your ridiculous conclusions? I didn't see any meaningful thing in continuing to discuss this question. I suggest you take an objective look at this thing, it is good for you and others.
You said "Chinese Propaganda" does not work with you indians. Then why do you think Indian propaganda should affects we Chinese's ability on judging the facts? Let me tell you, is doesn't work on us. We still hold on to the truth.
I advise you to be respectful to history, try to understand what other say instead of question almost anything without anything that can proof if. I just don't want to waste time on this meaningless thing, so maybe I won't reply you anymore.
India does not have propaganda

I wont watch a single game, a country without humanrights is no country I want to care of
China is one of the greatest country in the world.It has human rights. I live there happily and everyone love their country.How about German?Adolf Hitler?

India does not have propaganda
China is one of the greatest country in the world.India is not.That's all

No doubt you are great, but you could be greater if you stop funding failed states like North Korea and Pakistan, not to mention that you should also stop annoying Taiwan and India.

syx syx

China's greatness lies in this. China is not rich enough. But China unite all forces that can be united.

No doubt you are great, but you could be greater if you stop funding failed states like North Korea and Pakistan, not to mention that you should also stop annoying Taiwan and India.
Taiwan is a part of China!It belongs to our government(it is a province)since 4000years ago!(Qing dynasty).How about India?It is not a even a country before your father British men come!

Taiwan is a part of China!It belongs to our government(it is a province)since 4000years ago!(Qing dynasty).How about India?It is not a even a country before your father British men come!
Yes India was not a country before Britishers rule but Taiwan is an Independent country

syx syx

In 230 ad, China was divided into three countries. Sun Quan, the ruler of the state of Wu, sent General Wei Wen to Yizhou . Yizhou is today's Taiwan. After the establishment of the Yuan Dynasty (1271-1368 AD), Penghu patrol inspection department was established to manage LiuQiu (the old name of Taiwan).

syx syx

In 1684, the Qing government set up sub patrols of Taiwan , which were subordinate to Fujian Province. After Japan surrendered in 1945, Taiwan officially became Taiwan Province.

syx syx

Taiwan has always belonged to China. She has always been China's Taiwan

老弟,是400年前吧,不是4000吧,你是不是打错了哈哈哈😂