What do you think of COVID 19 vaccine Politics and governments

My POV is so basic, but here it goes:

I trust medecine, as a future surgeon myself I believe that medical headmasters are really aware of what they are doing. I did 3 shots of the vaccine. According to me, it's not that hard to understand that as long as it is available, it is not dangerous;
In the best scenario, it works
In the worst scenario, it is unnefficient.
It never is dangerous.

I would rather catch COVID, and only have just like a flu, than ending up at the hospital, and taking beds, or retarding other's surgeries.
And I am not considered as a vulnerable person, but it is just about having a responsibility.

“Headmasters” as you just called them don’t agree with each other; but they at least recognize that it doesn’t make a big difference because the sickness still spreads, many people are still in hospital and you still want me to take it, how come !? It doesn’t make any sense I feel good the way I am and if you wanna give me any witness I can do the same, ‘cause both vaccinated and not vaccinated can prove they’re ok and they made the right decision. I don’t wanna convice you but we just want to stay free and see that our mind is respected not being repeatedly induced to move in a dead-end!

Edit by Marwonder_K .

My POV is so basic, but here it goes:

I trust medecine, as a future surgeon myself I believe that medical headmasters are really aware of what they are doing. I did 3 shots of the vaccine. According to me, it's not that hard to understand that as long as it is available, it is not dangerous;
In the best scenario, it works
In the worst scenario, it is unnefficient.
It never is dangerous.

I would rather catch COVID, and only have just like a flu, than ending up at the hospital, and taking beds, or retarding other's surgeries.
And I am not considered as a vulnerable person, but it is just about having a responsibility.

“Headmasters” as you just called them don’t agree with each other; but they at least recognize that it doesn’t make a big difference because the sickness still spreads, many people are still in hospital and you still want me to take, it doesn’t make any sense I feel good the way I am and if you wanna give me any witness I can do the same, ‘cause both vaccinated and not vaccinated can prove they’re ok and they made th right decision. I don’t wanna convice you buy we just want to stay free and see that our mind is respected not being repeatedly induce to move in a dead-end!

But how does taking this vaccine makes you less free??

You mean, you are not aware of all the restrictions that we have, what they left us isn’t life any more 🤦🏽‍♂️.
Not vaccinated people are constantly under pressure for something unreliable!

You mean, you are not aware of all the restrictions that we have, what they left us isn’t life any more 🤦🏽‍♂️.
The vaccine is made by companies for you only. Take it

Anyway, it’s still unreliable how can you make a good vaccine in such a short time and tell people to trust it in spite of all the persons who died due to it? No way. Being made by companies for me doesn’t make any difference since it insures nothing!

It is made by companies for companies. To give them money. Good if it helps, sure.
And medical "authorities" doesn't mean much to me, because I remember how cigarettes were presented as medical thing, and I also know that most of the people can sell themselves.

And main reason: I will never trust someone who is afraid of open debate about case. Like it was almost everywhere.

in India government owned companies made vaccine and they gave it for free

We don't have to pay for it in my country and I think it's the same in plenty of other countries. But the fact that you can get the vaccine without paying for it directly doesn't make it free. It costs something to produce anything.
The companies send the bill to your government and the government passes the bill on to it's taxpayers. Whether or not the government owns the companies doesn't change that. So, you will pay for it through taxes or inflation.
At the moment a lot of countries are experiencing a great deal of inflation, where do you think that comes from?

a vaccine like all the others?

We don't have to pay for it in my country and I think it's the same in plenty of other countries. But the fact that you can get the vaccine without paying for it directly doesn't make it free. It costs something to produce anything.
The companies send the bill to your government and the government passes the bill on to it's taxpayers. Whether or not the government owns the companies doesn't change that. So, you will pay for it through taxes or inflation.
At the moment a lot of countries are experiencing a great deal of inflation, where do you think that comes from?
the rising fuel cost, due to russia-ukraine conflict is causing inflation.

Certainly fuel cost affects everything but inflation was rising before that. The lockdowns and all other measures had a big affect too.
The point I'm making here is the vaccine has to get paid for in some way. When so many governments shell out so much money to pay for it you can expect it to affect either inflation or taxes.

Russia has nothing to do with rising fuel cost at least not in germany. Here it´s more or less our own goverment, they make currently the biggest tax income in german history, sadly they do not use that extra income for infrustructure, science, education, social projects or nature. Most of that extra money is sent to countries far away.
In my eyes those taxes should be used for the better of the people, but sadly our government has an human unfriendly agenda.

I think that people should be able to choose for themselves whether or not they want to get the vaccine. There is way too much pressure on people to get the vaccine.
It’s not the solution that we were told it would be. People who get vaccinated can still get covid and pass it on.
Sure, I’ll say it!
😅Nations say they are democratic, So they’re supposed to leave freedom to their people… where’s that freedom now? People are literally obliged to get vaccinated 😬 else they’re set apart and “punished” in the worst way, taking away the people’s tiny freedom.
😆 So far the only reason why I might get vaccinated is if I’m forced to 🤦🏽‍♂️ else it’s not likely; let’s live freely!

You are right lad. What happened in Germany the last two years was bizzare. In school they teach us never forget, never let it happen again, but the government and the media used the same tools as the government in the beginning of our darkest time. Best case would be most of our politicians have been sick at home during history lessons about WW2. i hope so, otherwise it´s eve more terrible.

It's someone else imposing their will on you.

Any society that will sacrifice a little liberty for a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

No it is not, it is helping out the hospitals

No it is not, it is helping out the hospitals

Barely. Most of the people going to hospital are either obese or old people. Plus helping the hospitals in France is also not closing beds again and again, especially during a pandemics...
As for "no", yes it is. When arguments given for you to take the vaccine is "you will be forbidden to live normally and will be closed at home so think about freedom" it is imposing a will on people. When you need a pass to access to the hospital when covid is freely circulating anyway because the vaccine lost effect on variants ( which are different diseases...), it is freedom deprivation (and a fundamental freedom at that).

Regarding this statement :

as long as it is available, it is not dangerous;
I think you have never looked at the past because we had a shit ton of medications that were available AND dangerous in France...

As a teenager, vaccine or not, you are unlikely to end up at the hospital with or without vaccine. Just a reminder that something like 95% of covid death are represented by 60years old and more.

Edit by Lianshen .

I did not take the vaccine.