What do you think of COVID 19 vaccine Politics and governments

It seems now that this is a debate/argument only with @PolyguySJ and @Lianshen 😂
(No offense intended)

i’m an anti-vaxxer and i don’t believe in vaccines.
i had got positive last year and i was just fine. my whole family did and they’re all non vaccinated except my aunt and uncle. my aunt had got COVID the same day i did and it’s was worse for her than us non vaccinated.
two deaths had happened in my relatives circle and they both are fully vaccinated.. what’s happening here?
people are so forcing me to get my vaccine now that i’m eligible. i will not.
it takes more than a decade to develop a fully working vaccine. covid vaccine was created in less than a year! how can we be so sure that they are effective?! and why do people who got double vaccinated and their booster shot get covid and die?!
I got this from a trusted news website called Indian Express: “Over 155 people have died due to Covid-19 in Haryana since January 1 this year taking the toll in the state, since the beginning of the pandemic, to 10,237 till January 27.
The initial analysis conducted by the state health department, has revealed that out of the fatalities this year, the death rate of vaccinated patients is five times that of the non-vaccinated.”

here’s the link

and i personally wonder whether there’s a connection between the increasing heart attacks and covid vaccines.

the vaccine is actually a business game

O don't think so,
If it was business game or propaganda our government would have not given it to almost everyone

O don't think so,
If it was business game or propaganda our government would have not given it to almost everyone
all the other countries were vaccinating their people. it would have been pretty debatable for the people who believe vaccines in India.

I agree with Mohitha, almost all of my relatives are doubly vaccinated and have got reinfected, thankfully any death didn't happen.
My paternal grandparents forced my dad to take the vaccine saying that "the hospitalization rate is less if you are vaccinated". I don't believe that. Earlier in 2021 (I guess) there was a heart treatment doctor who was the first few who got vaccinated and he got infected with covid, and even died. This happened when the vaccine was available only to Healthcare workers.
So a question I want to ask, if hospitalization rate is SOO less why are many people dying?

I agree with Mohitha, almost all of my relatives are doubly vaccinated and have got reinfected, thankfully any death didn't happen.
My paternal grandparents forced my dad to take the vaccine saying that "the hospitalization rate is less if you are vaccinated". I don't believe that. Earlier in 2021 (I guess) there was a heart treatment doctor who was the first few who got vaccinated and he got infected with covid, and even died. This happened when the vaccine was available only to Healthcare workers.
So a question I want to ask, if hospitalization rate is SOO less why are many people dying?
exactly!

First of all, it's people's rights to choose whether to get vaccined or not (at least people in my country can choose) and I don't think the vaccine is about business but a really helpful thing that can save people's life. People who got vaccined may get infected or dead, but the infection rate and the mortality will be lower. Getting vaccined also helps to build the herd immunity. After all, I think the Inactivated vaccine is safe.

I am 35 years old, i life alone during the last two years I got luckily the possability to work from home. So more or less I was just at my place and on a few hiking trips. So i thought come on lets wait, you are just at home so you are no thread to other people and if other people have corona they are no thread to you, because you meet nobody.
But at the end of last year, German media, politics and society declared more or less war to everybody who was not vaccinated. More and more psychoterror was in the news, unvaccinated people are bad, it´s their fault that we can not open up everything, it´s their fault that people die, it´s their fault that the people in the health sector are working overtime.

I decided to switch of radio and televesion, but did it help? No. Some family members started to talk to me, they stood at the front of my door and told me i have to be vaccined, otherwise i am stupid or raccist or backwards. I had this conversations three months in a row every day, those people are family so you dont chase them of your yard.

After a few weeks with sleep problems i decided sooner or later everybody has to die and that this is no life anymore, i got the vaccination.
Suddenly i was welcome again, but to be honest I quit or lets say i dont search contact to most of that people. There are good people who never blamed me to be not vaccinated, but the others i dont really want to see anymore. I dont wish them anything bad but please do never ever come to my place again. Those were close people and they forced me to something i didn´t want to do. In the end it´s my fault, because i did it but i dont want to see them anymore, otherwise i fear i will never be able to forget that time.

I dont know if the vaccines work against corona and to be honest i dont even care about that. Best case would be they dont work at all.
But one thing is sure, German politicians, media and society are responsible for some of the side affects of those vaccines.
- Medial warfare against people who followed all the corona rules just not liked to get the vaccines or decided why they dont need it
- Economical threats such us "Get vaccined or you have to pay yourself" (everybody pays for the vaccines, that includes unvaccinated too)
-Socical distancing, such as destroyed friendships and torn appart families
-Health problems such as depression and others

But i am sure even with the ukrainian war now, in Germany the leading people will take out there batons in autum again and beat down either physically or mentaly everybody down who does not agree to their agenda. Maybe they should stop to divide the people in vaccinated / unvaccinated and instead of bringing hate and suffering to the people they should use it for better healthcare and give the people time to heal their wounds and not force/manipulate them to battle each other.

This sure is a problem

I am 35 years old, i life alone during the last two years I got luckily the possability to work from home. So more or less I was just at my place and on a few hiking trips. So i thought come on lets wait, you are just at home so you are no thread to other people and if other people have corona they are no thread to you, because you meet nobody.
But at the end of last year, German media, politics and society declared more or less war to everybody who was not vaccinated. More and more psychoterror was in the news, unvaccinated people are bad, it´s their fault that we can not open up everything, it´s their fault that people die, it´s their fault that the people in the health sector are working overtime.

I decided to switch of radio and televesion, but did it help? No. Some family members started to talk to me, they stood at the front of my door and told me i have to be vaccined, otherwise i am stupid or raccist or backwards. I had this conversations three months in a row every day, those people are family so you dont chase them of your yard.

After a few weeks with sleep problems i decided sooner or later everybody has to die and that this is no life anymore, i got the vaccination.
Suddenly i was welcome again, but to be honest I quit or lets say i dont search contact to most of that people. There are good people who never blamed me to be not vaccinated, but the others i dont really want to see anymore. I dont wish them anything bad but please do never ever come to my place again. Those were close people and they forced me to something i didn´t want to do. In the end it´s my fault, because i did it but i dont want to see them anymore, otherwise i fear i will never be able to forget that time.

I dont know if the vaccines work against corona and to be honest i dont even care about that. Best case would be they dont work at all.
But one thing is sure, German politicians, media and society are responsible for some of the side affects of those vaccines.
- Medial warfare against people who followed all the corona rules just not liked to get the vaccines or decided why they dont need it
- Economical threats such us "Get vaccined or you have to pay yourself" (everybody pays for the vaccines, that includes unvaccinated too)
-Socical distancing, such as destroyed friendships and torn appart families
-Health problems such as depression and others

But i am sure even with the ukrainian war now, in Germany the leading people will take out there batons in autum again and beat down either physically or mentaly everybody down who does not agree to their agenda. Maybe they should stop to divide the people in vaccinated / unvaccinated and instead of bringing hate and suffering to the people they should use it for better healthcare and give the people time to heal their wounds and not force/manipulate them to battle each other.

I absolutely agree with you! There is so much pressure on people who are not vaccinated, that it has been in my opinion close to disctimination in the past. I am just glad that some of the measures are abolished next week. Everyone should have the right to deceide freely whether he wants the vaccination or not and that deccission should be excepted and respected by everyone.

I already had covid 19 and as I am young and healthy and covid did not even affect me as much as a flew, I personally see no point in getting the vaccination and I won't let anyone force me to. I also think that the side effects of the vaccination can be bad, because a neighbour of mine was delievered into hospital, the day he was vaccinated for the second time. He had a sudden cardiac death and a pulmonary embolism at the same time.
I don't mean to criticize anyone who got the vaccination and it is non of my buisnis either, but I am of the opinion that everyone should make that crucial decision for themselves.

I'm from Shanghai, China. China made vaccination widespread a few months ago, with almost 90 percent of the population vaccinated. But now, the coronavirus is breaking out in Shanghai. My city is in lockdown. About 5,000 asymptomatic infections are reported every day. So obviously the vaccine can't stop the virus from spreading. But why asymptomatic infections? I think there must be something in the vaccine that can relieve the symptoms of the patients

I think that people should be able to choose for themselves whether or not they want to get the vaccine. There is way too much pressure on people to get the vaccine.
It’s not the solution that we were told it would be. People who get vaccinated can still get covid and pass it on.
Sure, I’ll say it!
😅Nations say they are democratic, So they’re supposed to leave freedom to their people… where’s that freedom now? People are literally obliged to get vaccinated 😬 else they’re set apart and “punished” in the worst way, taking away the people’s tiny freedom.
😆 So far the only reason why I might get vaccinated is if I’m forced to 🤦🏽‍♂️ else it’s not likely; let’s live freely!

I got both doses, and I am happy about it

I got both doses, and I am happy about it
I haven't even got 1 dose, and I'm happy for it as it is

Corbevax pains so much in the arm...

My POV is so basic, but here it goes:

I trust medecine, as a future surgeon myself I believe that medical headmasters are really aware of what they are doing. I did 3 shots of the vaccine. According to me, it's not that hard to understand that as long as it is available, it is not dangerous;
In the best scenario, it works
In the worst scenario, it is unnefficient.
It never is dangerous.

I would rather catch COVID, and only have just like a flu, than ending up at the hospital, and taking beds, or retarding other's surgeries.
And I am not considered as a vulnerable person, but it is just about having a responsibility.

My POV is so basic, but here it goes:

I trust medecine, as a future surgeon myself I believe that medical headmasters are really aware of what they are doing. I did 3 shots of the vaccine. According to me, it's not that hard to understand that as long as it is available, it is not dangerous;
In the best scenario, it works
In the worst scenario, it is unnefficient.
It never is dangerous.

I would rather catch COVID, and only have just like a flu, than ending up at the hospital, and taking beds, or retarding other's surgeries.
And I am not considered as a vulnerable person, but it is just about having a responsibility.

You are right.