What do you think of COVID 19 vaccine Politics and governments

I did not take the vaccine.
Then take it

Then take it
Why would you say something like that? Everyone has the right to make that decision himself. I I would not addvice anyone to take the vaccination, but if you do so, it is your free decision. It should be the other way around, too.

Then take it
Not productive at all. I would recomend anyone to take it but they are free... You people are not helping honestly

I didn't get the vaccine either.
Recently, I got covid along with almost everyone I know. Some were vaccinated, some unvaccinated.
I was sick for about 2 days. I was cold and sweated. After that I had a cough for about a week. I found it inconvenient because you're supposed to isolate for a certain number of days. Everyone I know who got it had a similar experience.

Guys just take the vaccine, it will keep you safer for it reduces the chance of mortality. After All the guys who make these things know what they are doing.

Guys just take the vaccine, it will keep you safer for it reduces the chance of mortality. After All the guys who make these things know what they are doing.

Dont be so sure about it, I took it unwillingly after several months of pressure.
Now I have some skin issues related to the vaccine and you know what? As for now no doctor helped me, my family doctor tried to avoid any discussion related about that topic and the dermatologists refused to take a closer look. Dont know the reason why, but all ask me some questions and as soon they find out it is related to the vaccine they send me back to my family doctor, It seems they are almost scared by something. My family doctor even insists that it is better to deal with "minor" side affects then with corona. The side affect I got is called Rosacea.
As for me I have to life with that stuff for now. Luckily after two months of phone calls I found a dermatologist who accepted to have a look at it and tell me how to handle it. But sadly it will never ever go away anymore(there is no cure) and I have to life with it. And trust me young fellow "Vedang_a_legend it sucks. Furthermore, it is my own fault, they put me under pressure but it´s no exuse, I made a mistake, so tell me young fellow would you be able to forgive yourself such a sin? Honestly, I tried but as soon I look in a mirror I just got angry and dissapointed with myself.

Dont be so sure about it, I took it unwillingly after several months of pressure.
Now I have some skin issues related to the vaccine and you know what? As for now no doctor helped me, my family doctor tried to avoid any discussion related about that topic and the dermatologists refused to take a closer look. Dont know the reason why, but all ask me some questions and as soon they find out it is related to the vaccine they send me back to my family doctor, It seems they are almost scared by something. My family doctor even insists that it is better to deal with "minor" side affects then with corona. The side affect I got is called Rosacea.
As for me I have to life with that stuff for now. Luckily after two months of phone calls I found a dermatologist who accepted to have a look at it and tell me how to handle it. But sadly it will never ever go away anymore(there is no cure) and I have to life with it. And trust me young fellow "Vedang_a_legend it sucks. Furthermore, it is my own fault, they put me under pressure but it´s no exuse, I made a mistake, so tell me young fellow would you be able to forgive yourself such a sin? Honestly, I tried but as soon I look in a mirror I just got angry and dissapointed with myself.

That wasn't because of the vaccine

That wasn't because of the vaccine

Sorry Just woke up lad, and my mirror tells me it´s there and you wanna tell me it´s not there?
Because even the doctor said it´s because of the vaccine.

Sorry to hear you suffered such side effects.
The experience you had with doctors was interesting. It seems nobody wants to suggest anything negative about the vaccine.
There has been an odd rise in bloodclots, especially for people who you wouldn't expect to have health problems. Have you seen videos of people who are young and athletic just passing out?
Both the AstraZeneca vaccine and the Johnson and Johnson vaccine were connected to bloodclots.

Sorry to hear you suffered such side effects.
The experience you had with doctors was interesting. It seems nobody wants to suggest anything negative about the vaccine.
There has been an odd rise in bloodclots, especially for people who you wouldn't expect to have health problems. Have you seen videos of people who are young and athletic just passing out?
Both the AstraZeneca vaccine and the Johnson and Johnson vaccine were connected to bloodclots.
My mom got the Astra zenaca one I think and she was okay

My mom got the Astra zenaca one I think and she was okay
Well look up AstraZeneca bloodclots.
A lot of people got it. Just because your mother is okay that doesn't change what I said.

India introduced vaccines for the 12-14 age group in March '22. My school has organised atleast 3-4 vaccination camps in collaboration with a well known hospital in the city. I haven't took the vaccine yet, and I'm happy just as it is. My parents both have got the COVAXIN vaccine, around June - July '21, and they were fine.
PS - There is no pressure (as of now) from my school's side to take the vaccine, neither are my relatives forcing me too.

Oh yeah? Then in early Jan '21, how did a healthcare worker, who was amongst one of the first people to get it, died recently AFTER he got the vaccine, that too he wasn't infected with covid, but a heart-related disease. I'm not entirely sure of the disease tho...

That's possible in certain circumstances such as high exposure and comorbidities

Maybe I am abusing this topic 😃 , but I am looking for snail-mail penpals from Europe (only) who are NOT VAXXED!
I had some very bad experiences with intolerant vaxxed ppl (in real live, online and with snail-mail friends) and I want to avoid that in the future...

Cheers,
just drop me line, if you want to know more!

Maybe I am abusing this topic 😃 , but I am looking for snail-mail penpals from Europe (only) who are NOT VAXXED!
I had some very bad experiences with intolerant vaxxed ppl (in real live, online and with snail-mail friends) and I want to avoid that in the future...

Cheers,

Um. I've never had the vaccine. Should I?

Cheers,

Um. I've never had the vaccine. Should I?
Sure!

Unfassbar welche Lügen immer noch geglaubt werden.
Auf einmal ist jeder Typ ein Virologe, nur weil er eine Schwurbel-Kanal mit dem Wendler aboniert hat.
🤮