Why are many countries full of prejudice against China? Politics and governments

In the end they will collapse like the USSR and Yugoslavia as they are communist, but when only time will tell
China isn't communist... It has elements of communsit, but a whole part of its economy revolves around capitalism and Chinese people (in the cities) are probably as consumerists as many French from what I've seen.

Yes it has elements of communism and is a dictator ship under a mask or democracy

In the end they will collapse like the USSR and Yugoslavia as they are communist, but when only time will tell
haha,maybe your country will collapse first as America lose its power.Why don't you have independence first instead of always following America?

Yes it has elements of communism and is a dictator ship under a mask or democracy

What make us really spokenless is that American democracy brainwashed so many people that make them become dogs.

haha,maybe your country will collapse first as America lose its power.Why don't you have independence first instead of always following America?
India and USA are not collapsing any sooner but I wish I could say same for your country

As if India or the US weren't dictatorship in disguise as well, with -especially for the second- the benefit of working against its people.

India and USA are not collapsing any sooner but I wish I could say same for your country
USA is sure collapsing and it shows many elements of the fall of an empire. As for India, judging how the country is a patchwork of different cultures that seemingly don't match, unlike in China, added to economical disparity against which nothing seems to be done, unlike China again, and relative low education mixed with the worse of the West or population growth for which India is doing nothing (again, unlike China), I wouldn't be surprised if it was collapsing any sooner.

Edit by Lianshen .

I am sorry.Why I always battle with a child?Good luck.

Please prove that with EXACT truths

and most of 'made in China' stuff is flimsy and breaks almost instantly this causes us to think that ''china is not a good country''
Please look at everything around you,which isn't made in China?If products made in China is easy to break,why most people buy it?That's because Made In China is good

They object to the way the Chinese government has treated the people of Tibet.
They object to the way the Chinese government is treating the Uyghur people.
They object to the way the Chinese government is treating the pro-democracy movement in Hong Kong.
They object to the way the Chinese government has passed laws that attempt to extend their authority over dissidents outside of their own borders.

All these things are well documented but the great digital wall of China doesn't allow people within China to see the information and that is another reason that other countries object to the way the Chinese government runs its affairs.

Mr Poly,
Have you ever been to China?If not,don't believe what your medias said.Thank you.

As I said these are well established facts that are agreed upon by multiple nations. And as I've also said if you're in China you are never going to see them because your access to facts that paint a negative picture about China is blocked.

One doesn't need to visit a country to know about it.

That my body is in China but I still can't find those you said stand for that “those things you said that Chinese goverment do” doesn't exist

They object to the way the Chinese government is treating the pro-democracy movement in Hong Kong.
They object to the way the Chinese government has passed laws that attempt to extend their authority over dissidents outside of their own borders.

All these things are well documented but the great digital wall of China doesn't allow people within China to see the information and that is another reason that other countries object to the way the Chinese government runs its affairs.

Mr Poly,
Have you ever been to China?If not,don't believe what your medias said.Thank you.

As I said these are well established facts that are agreed upon by multiple nations. And as I've also said if you're in China you are never going to see them because your access to facts that paint a negative picture about China is blocked.

One doesn't need to visit a country to know about it.

As you said“one can learn about a country without visiting”,we feel for each other:You try to learn about me and know everything about me without visiting me,do you think that you can learn about me completely? I think no.Truth always speaks lounder than words and paper always can't cover fire

and most of 'made in China' stuff is flimsy and breaks almost instantly this causes us to think that ''china is not a good country''
Please look at everything around you,which isn't made in China?If products made in China is easy to break,why most people buy it?That's because Made In China is good
Ha ha ha ha we buy it because it is cheap and their are not many options, and i assure you that I do not buy made in china whenever possible

Ha ha ha ha we buy it because it is cheap and their are not many options, and i assure you that I do not buy made in china whenever possible
Then you don't buy it,who forces you to buy it

There is generally no option, but i assure you whenever possible I do not buy made in china

That's totally ok, it is your right to buy anything you want. But I will always proud of my country.

There is generally no option, but i assure you whenever possible I do not buy made in china

I always see some bad remarks about China on the news?But most of them are false.why?
Please exemplify in detail both "most" and "false".
You cannot open a discussion, without giving exact detail.
Your statement, actually is totally void of content....

China isn't communist... It has elements of communsit, but a whole part of its economy revolves around capitalism and Chinese people (in the cities) are probably as consumerists as many French from what I've seen.
It is totalitarian nevertheless. Has been decribed in 3 words as : "Totalitarian State Capitalism".

I think this is a good summary of why China is unpopular in other parts of the world. Some people might have other things to add (like what happened in Tiananmen Square).

The messages from the Chinese people here have been interesting. What I’m getting from them in general is this:
“The reasons why people dislike the Chinese government are all lies. The reason they lie is that they are jealous of China.”
and
“The Chinese government doesn’t lie to its people but all other governments lie to their people. Chinese people know this because that’s what their government tells them.”

To Chinese people in the Forum are you taught all this in school?
I’d like to add indoctrination of kids to that list of reasons why China is unpopular.
Your almost all teenagers. I went to a Catholic school in Ireland when I was a teenager, I wasn’t this concerned with politics. Neither the Irish government nor the Catholic Church were as important to my identity as your government apparently is to yours.