Why are many countries full of prejudice against China? Politics and governments

When some country or or topic is discussed by question "is there propaganda or not?" it's always good to ask: how debate looks in that country/matter?

Like, tell me: is there any criticism or doubts about ANY single thing about goverment decisions/moves in Chinese medias or public sphere?

As we can see, this topic is has being discussed for a year. And I think it is meaningless to argue about a country is good or not. This world is complex.Sometimes there is no "better or worse". The truth is many Chinese are living happily under the political environment that you might not like.However, that doesn't means that every Chinese policy is good or better than your country's policy. Everyone has different opinion toward the politic and different living habits.In turn, they may not like your country's policies. But that probably doesn't mean your country's is bad.So I think it's just people's choice which country they live in. In fact, each of us has the right to decide where we live. I think when it comes to politics, we just have to learn to respect opinions that are different from ours. There's no need to argue.

Edit by LilyPeng6 .

Hope this website can be peaceful

Hope this website can be peaceful
It is peaceful

Unfortunately, the world is not peaceful. If there is war in Ukraine, the Chinese leadership will take the opportunity to invade Taiwan - not peaceful at all.

I know

It will be like ww2

USA has to deal with Germany and europe
In this conflict it will be china and russia

Unfortunately, the world is not peaceful. If there is war in Ukraine, the Chinese leadership will take the opportunity to invade Taiwan - not peaceful at all.
。。。

Edit by ausername .

Cancel china Pakistan economic corridor then we will see about how peaceful you are

Cancel china Pakistan economic corridor then we will see about how peaceful you are
What arw you saying groundlessly

Clear proof your government does not tell you anything or you did not bother, to enlighten you, it is a project which is a road from China to pakistan, made from Pakistani captured Indian land, in case you do not know then there are tensions between India and your country, which are not bearing any truce

Clear proof your government does not tell you anything or you did not bother, to enlighten you, it is a project which is a road from China to pakistan, made from Pakistani captured Indian land, in case you do not know then there are tensions between India and your country, which are not bearing any truce
Fascinating! I didn't know.. which news channel is it showing on?

Fascinating! I didn't know.. which news channel is it showing on?
Do you bother reading the newspapers this news is of 2020, near galwan valley incident common knowledge

Don't say you don't know what is the galwan valley incident

I googled it. I did not know anything about it. As matter of fact, it has never been 'in the news' here.
Not knowing certain facts, also is a "factual" thing. Has nothing to do with true or not.
News is regionally selective. Always !

I googled it. I did not know anything about it. As matter of fact, it has never been 'in the news' here.
Not knowing certain facts, also is a "factual" thing. Has nothing to do with true or not.
News is regionally selective. Always !
Exactly.. I agree with you

haters will always exist?