Why are many countries full of prejudice against China? Politics and governments

I always see some bad remarks about China on the news?But most of them are false.why?

why they are false? because people are stupid. And why there are so many? Because people are stupid and want to feel superior to other nations

It is because of media; they spread false news and people are like sheep; they follow everyone else without questioning.
Some things they say are true and some are false.

Edit by lemondrop .

Media spread false news and don't talk about serious and real things. There is a lot of false news about China, but nobody talk about the concentration camps that actually exist.

That is due to the 'mainstream media' war tool of a given time through a specific political body and context, because China is labeled as an Eastern power that resist the western politics. but today, the independant media and social media is giving people a better understanding of any thing they want to know about, and then judging by finding the pieces of the truth. So if you met somebody who has a preincripted image of you weather good or bad is a lazy stupid mouse running in a wheel and thinking that he's moving forward.

The problem is: What's the reality, what is the truth? What can we believe? Usually you cannot just walk there and look what seems to be true.

The only thing you can do is compare news - the different, the better. I've realized that even in the "western" media there are huge differences if you compare the news of different countries. And if you don't speak many languages, even that is difficult.

@ LostDirection
Please give us some specific examples what you consider as false. Maybe then we can figure it out better.

Because China try to capture most of the developing country by Loan trap

This is an interesting topic!

They object to the way the Chinese government has treated the people of Tibet.
They object to the way the Chinese government is treating the Uyghur people.
They object to the way the Chinese government is treating the pro-democracy movement in Hong Kong.
They object to the way the Chinese government has passed laws that attempt to extend their authority over dissidents outside of their own borders.

All these things are well documented but the great digital wall of China doesn't allow people within China to see the information and that is another reason that other countries object to the way the Chinese government runs its affairs.

They object to the way the Chinese government has treated the people of Tibet.
They object to the way the Chinese government is treating the Uyghur people.
They object to the way the Chinese government is treating the pro-democracy movement in Hong Kong.
They object to the way the Chinese government has passed laws that attempt to extend their authority over dissidents outside of their own borders.

All these things are well documented but the great digital wall of China doesn't allow people within China to see the information and that is another reason that other countries object to the way the Chinese government runs its affairs.

sums it up pretty well. I do get that the Chinese mentality is very much shaped by what they call 百年耻辱 but the methods of overcoming this century is against virtually everything I believe in as a democrat and humanist.

The question is: How universal is the western perspective of democracy and humanism? The historical and philosophical path is so different that I would assume: Even the values behind the (maybe) same terms differ.

The bad remarks you see and hear are not about the culture and people of China. They're about the communist government of China. There's a big difference! Same applies to other countries as well, such as Russia and Iran.

hooo

Edit by LilyPeng6 .

The translator says:
"Because a lot of the media is political. Now China's economy is growing so fast that some countries can't sit still. Let's go crazy and attack. Let me make an example, A is a scum, B is a schoolboy. A posted his own shortcomings, through hard work and ingenuity to catch up with B; B showed that it would be unfriendly to A. Now some countries are like this B. Above personal views, do not like do not spray thank you."

It might have something to do with how China treats minorities such as the weigers

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-50511063

Then again how it has treated the citizens of Hong Kong, public executions timed to allow organ harvests for party officials. There are a few reasons that China has a bad press. Is it prejudice?

They put this covid 19 virus to spread all over the world. They have been spying on the USA. They were burning papers here in Houston at the Embassy and Trump closed that Embassy. If you want to know more just ask.

They put this covid 19 virus to spread all over the world. They have been spying on the USA. They were burning papers here in Houston at the Embassy and Trump closed that Embassy. If you want to know more just ask.
Forgive me if I offend you by saying this but that is just being suspicious; no country is good and no country is bad. Politics is like a game for power; just as you say they are spying on the USA, I’m sure the USA has also ruined a lot of other countries which were rising to power, and are also spying on other countries at this very moment. And you know what, how many pandemics, epidemics and viruses have there been? Many! It happened and there is no way to go back into the past to change it, so let’s not just pin all the blame onto them.
China is definitely not an amazing country, there are surely corrupt officials just like in any other country; I do not commend them for the way the people of Tibet and the Uyghurs were treated in the past- after all, what is my heritage? From whom do I descend? But just as they commit these atrocities, so do all other countries. The only difference is China is a superpower and so the focus of all propaganda would be on them.
And you know what, let’s also acknowledge the damage that the USA has done to so many other countries too; no political power in this world is innocent.
Just as you will point out the shortcomings of China, let’s also point out the many, many shortcomings of the USA. They involve themselves with the political issues of other countries, like adding wood to a burning fire. When they choose to support a country, they do it on the premise that said country would be under their control, like puppets I guess. Take India as an example.

Edit by lemondrop .

Hi Jackson;
I am not here to offense anyone. I am here to state the fact. According to The WHO, WuHan Seafood Market might not be the real origin of the globally pandemic.Because viral sequences from several of the market cases were identical, suggesting a transmission cluster. However, there was some diversity in other viral sequences, implying other unknown or unsampled chains of transmission.And some publications illustrate that some countries found covid-19 earlier than China but they didn't report it that at time. So there is no evidence that china spread covid-19 to the world.

Ok when it comes to spy, I agree with lemondrop. USA is spying other countries too. Don't you know US-984XN?