Why are many countries full of prejudice against China? Politics and governments

"China forgot and do not want to remember it was the American who risked their lives to saved them from kept on being attacked by the Japanese during World War II. It was the American Soldiers, Sailors, Marines and Airforce who went into China to attack and run the Japanese military out of China during World War II ................ The Only reason the Japanese decided to attacked Perl Harbor because the United States decided to stop selling them Oil, Rubber, Scrap Metal and other Item they needed to continue making Weapons to continue attacking China during World War II."

"China forgot and do not want to remember it was the American who risked their lives to saved them from kept on being attacked by the Japanese during World War II. It was the American Soldiers, Sailors, Marines and Airforce who went into China to attack and run the Japanese military out of China during World War II ................ The Only reason the Japanese decided to attacked Perl Harbor because the United States decided to stop selling them Oil, Rubber, Scrap Metal and other Item they needed to continue making Weapons to continue attacking China during World War II."

Nonsense🤣🤣🤣
🤡

I'd say there's two possible answers :

1) Some of this countries are simply your neighbours, hence, it's just simply normal that some hold prejudice against you, and you probably have some towards them too if you're perfectly honest hahaha ! It's the same all around the world, just ask an Englishman what he'd think of the French, or a Frenchman towards the Germans, and so on and on... And sometimes it's even good to laugh at it, just like a caricature.

2) Plain ignorance. Not that many people might have had the chance to get a real insight at Chinese culture, or even to simply visit China once in there lives. The only things they've ever heard of about China was through medias (books, the net, or in the worst case TV), and this informations are prone to be biased by the authors point of view.
For what goes on in the Western world, which I know quite well since I'm French myself, prejudices against China also goes with the current trend in politics. Simply put, the United States of America suddenly realised since about a decade that China is on the verge of becoming a superpower, and they fear you for that. It is in their vital interest to reduce the positive image people could have about China or Chinese people in any nation they hold a diplomatic card with, and playing on prejudices is one way to do the task. Since Europe (apart Russia, evidently haha !) is nowadays nothing more than an American colony, we sadly reproduce the same schematic.

But don't worry mate, despite this most smart people don't judge a book by the cover, and go check out for themselves 😉

United States Secretary of State, Antony Blinken: He said that he condemns the incursion of the People's Republic of China surveillance balloon, made clear that the U.S will not stand for any violation of our sovereignty, and that the P.R.C's high-altitude surveillance balloon program - which has intruded into the airspace of over 40 countries across five continents - has been exposed to the world...

- And That it "Must Never Happen Again."

I always see some bad remarks about China on the news?But most of them are false.why?
Don't care about the opinions (prejudices) of people from other countries or races. We were born and raised in China. We should love our country and people.

Does loving your country mean blindly endorsing everything your government says or does, even the most horrible things? This is what the Chinese people who express themselves on this forum seem to mean; If you don't speak like your government you are a bad chinese.

打倒修正主义政府!
武装保卫社会主义!

Edit by La_Internacio .

Does loving your country mean blindly endorsing everything your government says or does, even the most horrible things? This is what the Chinese people who express themselves on this forum seem to mean; If you don't speak like your government you are a bad chinese.

There's a law for that in China. It's called Subversion!

Well to some extents i agree with you ,as a Chinese i didn’t come across any bad comments about our government on media and internet which i think can be impossible.And what i said here can be detected so if there’s anything i typed wrong you won’t see this text.And i think it’s reasonable and understandable for a country with the biggest population .If everyone is not united ,then violence will never stop in our society.Unlike your western countries ,due to the large population ,it will be more horrible.

Well to some extents i agree with you ,as a Chinese i didn’t come across any bad comments about our government on media and internet which i think can be impossible.And what i said here can be detected so if there’s anything i typed wrong you won’t see this text.And i think it’s reasonable and understandable for a country with the biggest population .If everyone is not united ,then violence will never stop in our society.Unlike your western countries ,due to the large population ,it will be more horrible.

There's a law for that in China. It's called Subversion!

You don't need a big population to turn anything into a bloodbath and I think France was a very good example of that 250 years ago. Having a very united nation surely is good, but it must be said that the Chinese goverment doesn't want thhere to be too much opposition or involvement from citizen in politics.
Unlike in France for instance (even if it's changing and that most of people are unaware of what happen in EU), I rarely have seen Chineses knowing about political moves in their country, or in a very superficial way... The people who dare criticize the government also aren't always able to do it very much. I remember this time I was talking to someone on Wechat, and she just got a warning for whhat she stated.

Also, Z generation in China seem to be more nationalist and less open to foreign cultures than the previous one, and most of people here seem to be from Z generation...

Still, it's funny to see people bashing over a country when they are basically doing the same by putting western "values" over anythhing. Without even realizing so, but, well, maybe they aren't to blame totally. Our world is moving toward this direction after all.

Sure we don’t feel too concerned when it comes to politics as a Chinese.The reason might be that our nation developed any aspects including politics much more later than your western countries .During the period when our former generation was young ,it was hard for them to develop the awareness of paying attention to politics ,so they definitely won’t let their children do so.As for me, my parents never encouraged or taught me to take notice of the politics but to make better academic performance.You have the awareness to say no to the government ,but we don’t.Our government’s job is satisfactory to us ,you probably will be amazed at how we are so unaware of our involvement in politics ,that’s because we trust our government and it never lets us down (exactly) so we think it unnecessary to get involved in politics.As a Generation Z, actually i am looking forward to your western life, we welcome western culture ,and we don’t hate our country .

You don't need a big population to turn anything into a bloodbath and I think France was a very good example of that 250 years ago. Having a very united nation surely is good, but it must be said that the Chinese goverment doesn't want thhere to be too much opposition or involvement from citizen in politics.
Unlike in France for instance (even if it's changing and that most of people are unaware of what happen in EU), I rarely have seen Chineses knowing about political moves in their country, or in a very superficial way... The people who dare criticize the government also aren't always able to do it very much. I remember this time I was talking to someone on Wechat, and she just got a warning for whhat she stated.

Also, Z generation in China seem to be more nationalist and less open to foreign cultures than the previous one, and most of people here seem to be from Z generation...

Still, it's funny to see people bashing over a country when they are basically doing the same by putting western "values" over anythhing. Without even realizing so, but, well, maybe they aren't to blame totally. Our world is moving toward this direction after all.