Why are many countries full of prejudice against China? Politics and governments

Do you know WHAT IS EMBASSY????
"They have been spying on the USA. They were burning papers here in Houston at the Embassy and Trump closed that Embassy." That's ridiculous.
Chinese embassy belongs to china, not America. Americans have NO RIGHT to stop Chinese doing things they want in Chinese embassy.

They put this covid 19 virus to spread all over the world. They have been spying on the USA. They were burning papers here in Houston at the Embassy and Trump closed that Embassy. If you want to know more just ask.

Spying is never welcomed though, but it's ironically funny to see American complaining about Chinese spying on them while America is spying on their historical allies.

Edit by Lianshen .

Here's a link to an excellent NY Times article investigating the propaganda program being used by the Chinese government to shape global opinion.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/06/22/technology/xinjiang-uyghurs-china-propaganda.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

I'd say that folks in China should read it and make up their own minds but I'm willing to bet it's been blocked in China.

Here's a link to an excellent NY Times article investigating the propaganda program being used by the Chinese government to shape global opinion.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/06/22/technology/xinjiang-uyghurs-china-propaganda.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

I'd say that folks in China should read it and make up their own minds but I'm willing to bet it's been blocked in China.

I'm willing to bet that the US is fond of propaganda against China too and on propaganda to hide how bad is your country. Talking about your link, if China did fund a campaign to say that life in Xinjiang province isn't bad, it doesn't mean that the life there is a nightmare, but only that they have been paid to say so. The whole thing could also be a made up story since I personally haven't seen any link, but I've already seen totally fucked up video about the covid there from "western" medias.

Once again, I'm astonished to see so many people from the "West" suddenly waking up about the "Uyghur problem" since few months when some people complained about for years in general indiferrence. This happen in a time where our own so caleld democracies are messing up with our most basic rights, but I suppose it's better to point out a dude about which nobody really care at the other side of the planet than about our own shit, as usual.

I'm willing to bet that the US is fond of propaganda against China too and on propaganda to hide how bad is your country. Talking about your link, if China did fund a campaign to say that life in Xinjiang province isn't bad, it doesn't mean that the life there is a nightmare, but only that they have been paid to say so. The whole thing could also be a made up story since I personally haven't seen any link, but I've already seen totally fucked up video about the covid there from "western" medias.

Once again, I'm astonished to see so many people from the "West" suddenly waking up about the "Uyghur problem" since few months when some people complained about for years in general indiferrence. This happen in a time where our own so caleld democracies are messing up with our most basic rights, but I suppose it's better to point out a dude about which nobody really care at the other side of the planet than about our own shit, as usual.

I certainly do not disagree that our country is probably putting out propaganda to make our country look better to people outside of our country. I'd be very happy to learn about the propaganda that the US is putting out. If you have any links to good articles from reputable sources I will gladly read them and educate myself about what abuses our country is taking part in. As a citizen here I can try to vote for candidates who oppose such actions and activity.
However what the US does doesn't make what China is doing OK or not worth talking about.

Thank you for motivating me to learn more about the situation in Xinjiang. According to this Wikipedia article https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uyghur_genocide it's been going on since 2014. I haven't read what life was like before then. I first became aware of the situation there probably 2 to 3 years ago. I think the reason more people from the west are concerned about it now as opposed to earlier is it hadn't hit mainstream medial before that.

Would you be willing to create a thread dedicated to so called democracies messing up our most basic rights? I think that it would be far better to discuss that in a separate thread rather than muddy this one with irrelevant information.

The Wikipedia article provides references for the information presented there, so unless one is in China, one can check out the information, weigh whether or not the information is credible and reputable and make their own decision about the situation.

I certainly do not disagree that our country is probably putting out propaganda to make our country look better to people outside of our country.
Not especially to look better outside of the US, but inside. It's easier to make someone swallow a bitter pill when you don't talk about that pill and will point out the bad (or so called bad) elsewhere. The same is done in France or in EU generally, and China seems to be used widely during the pandemic.

If you have any links to good articles from reputable sources I will gladly read them and educate myself about what abuses our country is taking part in.
The thing with propaganda is that, within a system, it's very hard to find any proper sources for it, and don't forget that I myself live in a country that is very much opposed to China and allied to the USA. It's especially hard in a world in which you have "the good guys" and the "bad guys" like we seem to have nowadays because the "good" will say "no no, there is nothing, we're nice", and the evil will say "oh no, WE are nice, you are bad". if you see what I mean.
So instead of giving any "reputable sources", which I suppose subjective, I prefer just to give some arguments about the interest of the US to bash China now, when it could have done it long before, and among them, I suggest that it could be because of a diversion strategy policy since our western societies are having issues with what is happening to the people. Another could be just like during WW1: to make the US citizens more willingly support anti-chinese actions etc. History isn't lacking of examples of propaganda from the US.

As a citizen here I can try to vote for candidates who oppose such actions and activity.
To what I would answer a quote from Jacques Chirac, former president of France :
«Les promesses n'engagent que ceux qui y croient.» => promises only bind those who believe in them.

Thank you for motivating me to learn more about the situation in Xinjiang. According to this Wikipedia article
Since you were yourself suggesting to get trustable sources, I think Wikipedia is so so when it comes to political matter (anybody can modify it, and the references have to be checked as well. among the first, I saw mostly newspapers and oranizations like HWR that is not always safe from critics)... As for 2014, it's the supposed genocide that started from back then, but the same article suggest that the ethnocide, since some would call it like this, began 60 years ago or so :
From the 1950s to the 1970s, the Chinese government sponsored a mass migration of Han Chinese to the region and introduced several policies that were designed to suppress the cultural identity and religion of the Uyghurs.

I think the reason more people from the west are concerned about it now as opposed to earlier is it hadn't hit mainstream medial before that.
The question here is why would mainstream medias care about Xinjiang all of a sudden if the situation is known since at very least 2014. I think it's an interesting question in a context of China being constantly pictured as a threat.

Would you be willing to create a thread dedicated to so called democracies messing up our most basic rights?
I'm afraid that on this sole topic, I could mostly talk about France and EU even though some events are astonishing in the US, but feel free to open it and I'd participate.

Mostly, my point here was to say that I don't see the point in throwing the stone at China specifically and that I think it would be pretty naive to believe that other countries are angelic or very differents (France for instance had no issue at slaughtering Vendeans and Bretons people, then at wiping the local cultures, and it was already a Republic).

Not especially to look better outside of the US, but inside. It's easier to make someone swallow a bitter pill when you don't talk about that pill and will point out the bad (or so called bad) elsewhere. The same is done in France or in EU generally, and China seems to be used widely during the pandemic.

One only needs to look at the backlash against critical race theory to see how portions of the US population want to avoid looking at the negative aspects of our country and system. However the difference between that and the situation in China is that it isn't our central government trying to silence critics, it's regional governments wanting to do so.

The question here is why would mainstream medias care about Xinjiang all of a sudden if the situation is known since at very least 2014. I think it's an interesting question in a context of China being constantly pictured as a threat.

I personally think that it's because the conditions got egregious enough to warrant reporting on them. It might also be due to China's moves to crack down on Hong Kong and their expansion of their territory by creating artificial islands in the China Sea.

However I have no information to back up my beliefs to they my be ignorant opinions.

I personally think that it's because the conditions got egregious enough to warrant reporting on them. It might also be due to China's moves to crack down on Hong Kong and their expansion of their territory by creating artificial islands in the China Sea.
I don't think so. For sure there is the rule of the death-km when it comes to report an event (here, I translated something called "règle du mort-kilomètre, which is a rule stating that in order to speak of a murder or an attack, then the further it is, the more dead people you'll need for the event to be "interesting"; it's also in correlation with cultural proximity), but the events didn't seem much worse in the past and exploded especially during the pandemics, so it might be interesting to know why. It's also interesting to know why China suddenyl became described as a threat in Occident, when nobody cared about a decade or two ago.

As for HK, many of us have no clue about politics, and it's interesting to see how Hong Kong has always been a pawn. If China is not perfect, far from it -its way to track the population is astonishing-, nobody ever gets suspiscious about Hong Kong protests the slightlest, neither about how UK gave back Hong Kong to China. It's a shame because UK is used to play dirty tricks in history, and it all looks like HK was meant to explode (the fact that HK was everything but a democracy, that is wasn't pro English or independence and suddenly became all of those is, to say the least, strange from an outside viewpoint, and I bet my right arm that there are shit to dig out from this story).

FOr my part, when we start to talk about a distant place when we have our own problems to solve, it's always a source of question and worries. I'm used to see things in France that happen while the medias tell us "LOOK AT THAT!" and that you just look behind your back. It's even more worrying to me when those stories doesn't lead us to learn anything valuable about the target since there is no direct counter discourse. At best, they are mentionned by third parties.

On the forum, there are many people who criticize the issue of Chinese ethnic minorities and Taiwan and Hong Kong.
I want to say, first of all, you should not make any conclusions about how the Chinese government manages the affairs of your own country. Hong Kong and Xinjiang are part of China. A hundred years ago, the British used opium to force the Qing government to cut out. Hong Kong, as we all know, is an unequal treaty. Therefore, the Chinese people overthrew the incompetent Qing government, established the current state, and regained Hong Kong. Do you think the government should not deal with the riots? Then please go and see what those Hong Kong independence elements have done? As a part of China, Hong Kong people also need to abide by Chinese laws. You have to know that this violates the bottom line. This is a decision to be implemented in accordance with the law and the handling of external forces cannot be interfered. Have you considered most of the people? Why are they afraid? Do they really support independence? Should Hong Kong independence elements be allowed to destroy the entire city? Disturb everyone's life? The Chinese are peace-loving. As long as it is not a bottom line issue, as long as we can bear it, we will not support war. Do you know what the Taiwanese are doing now? They are frantically tampering with textbooks and vilifying China in the media every day, trying to deny that they have the same roots as the mainland, but are we going to wage war? Everyone knows that Taiwan is a chess piece of the United States. Everyone is Chinese. It is unbearable and helpless. They did not accept the vaccine from the mainland and went to get the vaccine from Japan. How many people died? This is not my rumors, the people of Taiwan themselves. They all say they have concerns about vaccines, and they look distressed and annoyed. Do you think that China’s inability to accept Taiwan and stabilize Hong Kong will be just a matter of interest? Hong Kong's gdp is no longer dominant in Chinese cities, so why don't you just ask for reunion? With a history of 5,000 years in China, the leaders of all generations have unified China as their ambition. Is this wrong?
Do we really abuse Xinjiang people? In fact, Xinjiang people are very wealthy, because our Chinese teacher is a Xinjiang native. He was born in Xinjiang and grew up in Xinjiang. He sneered at this statement. There are many poverty-stricken areas in China, but are it really only the Han people who are rich and the ethnic minorities poor? Everyone agrees that Xinjiang is rich in oil resources, and people in Xinjiang are very rich. There are many ethnic minorities among my classmates. Do you know how many policies the government provides? Large numbers of people are sent to ethnic minority areas. Children from Xinjiang are supported to study in Shanghai. They can even get extra points for exams. Are they really bullying them? However, the issue of race in the United States is worth discussing.
Regarding the new crown virus, I would like to say whether the United States dare to disclose the data of its Fort Detrick laboratory before making fun of China? As lemondeop said, things have already happened, and everyone should think about how to solve it, rather than trying to push each other's responsibility.
China is not perfect, and the government is not necessarily close to the people. However, the Chinese people will not care about these prejudices that are really prejudices. On the contrary, only by becoming more united and stronger is the way to remain calm in the face of gossip. .

Edit by poppydong .

On the forum, there are many people who criticize the issue of Chinese ethnic minorities and Taiwan and Hong Kong.
I want to say, first of all, you should not make any conclusions about how the Chinese government manages the affairs of your own country. Hong Kong and Xinjiang are part of China. A hundred years ago, the British used opium to force the Qing government to cut out hongkong. as we all know, is an unequal treaty. Therefore, the Chinese people overthrew the incompetent Qing government, established the current state, and regained Hong Kong. Do you think the government should not deal with the riots? Then please go and see what those Hong Kong independence elements have done? As a part of China, Hong Kong people also need to abide by Chinese laws. You have to know that this violates the bottom line. This is a decision to be implemented in accordance with the law and the handling of external forces cannot be interfered. Have you considered most of the people? Why are they afraid? Do they really support independence? Should Hong Kong independence elements be allowed to destroy the entire city? Disturb everyone's life? The Chinese are peace-loving. As long as it is not a bottom line issue, as long as we can bear it, we will not support war. Do you know what the Taiwanese are doing now? They are frantically tampering with textbooks and vilifying China in the media every day, trying to deny that they have the same roots as the mainland, but are we going to wage war? Everyone knows that Taiwan is a chess piece of the United States. Everyone is Chinese. It is unbearable and helpless. They did not accept the vaccine from the mainland and went to get the vaccine from Japan. How many people died? This is not my rumors, the people of Taiwan themselves. They all say they have concerns about vaccines, and they look distressed and annoyed. Do you think that China’s inability to accept Taiwan and stabilize Hong Kong will be just a matter of interest? Hong Kong's gdp is no longer dominant in Chinese cities, so why don't you just ask for reunion? With a history of 5,000 years in China, the leaders of all generations have unified China as their ambition. Is this wrong?
Do we really abuse Xinjiang people? In fact, Xinjiang people are very wealthy, because our Chinese teacher is a Xinjiang native. He was born in Xinjiang and grew up in Xinjiang. He sneered at this statement. There are many poverty-stricken areas in China, but are it really only the Han people who are rich and the ethnic minorities poor? Everyone agrees that Xinjiang is rich in oil resources, and people in Xinjiang are very rich. There are many ethnic minorities among my classmates. Do you know how many policies the government provides? Large numbers of people are sent to ethnic minority areas. Children from Xinjiang are supported to study in Shanghai. They can even get extra points for exams. Are they really bullying them? However, the issue of race in the United States is worth discussing.
Regarding the new crown virus, I would like to say whether the United States dare to disclose the data of its Fort Detrick laboratory before making fun of China? As lemondeop said, things have already happened, and everyone should think about how to solve it, rather than trying to push each other's responsibility.
China is not perfect, and the government is not necessarily close to the people. However, the Chinese people will not care about these prejudices that are really prejudices. On the contrary, only by becoming more united and stronger is the way to remain calm in the face of gossip. .

They put this covid 19 virus to spread all over the world. They have been spying on the USA. They were burning papers here in Houston at the Embassy and Trump closed that Embassy. If you want to know more just ask.
Forgive me if I offend you by saying this but that is just being suspicious; no country is good and no country is bad. Politics is like a game for power; just as you say they are spying on the USA, I’m sure the USA has also ruined a lot of other countries which were rising to power, and are also spying on other countries at this very moment. And you know what, how many pandemics, epidemics and viruses have there been? Many! It happened and there is no way to go back into the past to change it, so let’s not just pin all the blame onto them.
China is definitely not an amazing country, there are surely corrupt officials just like in any other country; I do not commend them for the way the people of Tibet and the Uyghurs were treated in the past- after all, what is my heritage? From whom do I descend? But just as they commit these atrocities, so do all other countries. The only difference is China is a superpower and so the focus of all propaganda would be on them.
And you know what, let’s also acknowledge the damage that the USA has done to so many other countries too; no political power in this world is innocent.
Just as you will point out the shortcomings of China, let’s also point out the many, many shortcomings of the USA. They involve themselves with the political issues of other countries, like adding wood to a burning fire. When they choose to support a country, they do it on the premise that said country would be under their control, like puppets I guess. Take India as an example.

Forgive me if I offend you by saying this but that is just being suspicious; no country is good and no country is bad. Politics is like a game for power; just as you say they are spying on the USA, I’m sure the USA has also ruined a lot of other countries which were rising to power, and are also spying on other countries at this very moment. And you know what, how many pandemics, epidemics and viruses have there been? Many! It happened and there is no way to go back into the past to change it, so let’s not just pin all the blame onto them.
China is definitely not an amazing country, there are surely corrupt officials just like in any other country; I do not commend them for the way the people of Tibet and the Uyghurs were treated in the past- after all, what is my heritage? From whom do I descend? But just as they commit these atrocities, so do all other countries. The only difference is China is a superpower and so the focus of all propaganda would be on them.
And you know what, let’s also acknowledge the damage that the USA has done to so many other countries too; no political power in this world is innocent.
Just as you will point out the shortcomings of China, let’s also point out the many, many shortcomings of the USA. They involve themselves with the political issues of other countries, like adding wood to a burning fire. When they choose to support a country, they do it on the premise that said country would be under their control, like puppets I guess. Take India as an example.

Totally agreed.Why can't everybody stop attacking each other and focus on developing new technologies or help poor people like Africans?Why SOME COUNTRY send fighter jets and boom civilians?I just can't understand,we're all humans,we are the world!

A hundred years ago, the British used opium to force the Qing government to cut out hongkong. as we all know, is an unequal treaty
What do you expect from a treaty you make with a winner and a loser? China does the exact same thing and has done it for all its existence and that's just how it works.

Therefore, the Chinese people overthrew the incompetent Qing government, established the current state, and regained Hong Kong.
Barely, Japan and Europe were hugely responsible, alongside with external event (the drop of value of silver killed your economy based on... silver). A population is often overthrowing a government when the said government is already fucked up. As for Hong Kong, it wasn't given to the ENglish without a time limit, this one happened in 1997, and the English prefered to give back the whole colony rather than keeping the part they legally had forever. In other words: China regained nothing.

Do you think the government should not deal with the riots? Then please go and see what those Hong Kong independence elements have done?
For people from "our countries", if a government don't respect the right of its people to protest, but rather retaliate them (because it is what we're told), then it'sobviously wrong and China isn't an exception to that. France and French government has been criticized for its reaction toward the Yellow jackets, so Guatemala and many other countries have been.
As for what people from Hong Kong have done, probably your government is also showing you what they want you to think. In France, what was shown about the yellow jackets was essentially people destroying shoppings and attacking policemen whereas they were mostly poor people protesting in peace who sometimes got flashballed for no reason in the real world. There is no reasons to think that China is actually better than that, because the probability than a high percentage of Hong Konng protester being criminals is actually low.

The Chinese are peace-loving.
Sure, everybody is.

They are frantically tampering with textbooks and vilifying China in the media every day, trying to deny that they have the same roots as the mainland, but are we going to wage war?
And China deny their existence as a country, push for them to be unreconized despite everybody is aware that the CCP has no power there. Probably there is a bunch of propaganda against Taiwan the same as there is against China from them, especially considering how taboo is it to talk about Taiwan with many Chinese people.

They did not accept the vaccine from the mainland and went to get the vaccine from Japan.
What vaccine are you talking about? As far as I know, Japan is vaccinating its population with Pfizer, moderna and astrazeneca like many others, so I doubt that they sell a Japanese made vaccine, but rather unused doses they have bought. As for Taiwan refusing the sinovac, it might be because of its poor effectiveness and/or lack of data compared to the others too...

With a history of 5,000 years in China, the leaders of all generations have unified China as their ambition. Is this wrong?
China hasn't been unified neither showing the desire to unify for a fairly long time, and Hong Kong or Taiwan were certainly not part of China back then, neither was Xinjiang, Tibet, Mandchuri etc... Hong Kong territory became Chinese under the Han dynasty, Taiwan under the Qing dynasty... The simple fact that southerners were Nanmans (a word used to say more or less southern barbarians, in the same sense the greeks used) for quite a long time is speaking for itself.

Do we really abuse Xinjiang people? In fact, Xinjiang people are very wealthy, because our Chinese teacher is a Xinjiang native. He was born in Xinjiang and grew up in Xinjiang.
You said your teacher was born there, but you don't say wether your teacher is a Han or not. The problem reported in the medias, and here as well, doesn't concern the Han but the Uyghurs/muslims.

Do you know how many policies the government provides? Large numbers of people are sent to ethnic minority areas.
To be harsh, we call that an ethnocide. To be nice, we call that a way to assimilate a region faster. As for the many minorities you mentionned, there is a fair amount of them that are either half blood or simply scammer because of the support provided to some minorities it seems. I doubt that someone claiming to be a minority for money is truly a minority.

They can even get extra points for exams.
I personally call that racial discrimination, but it's also a trend in some countries like the US or England.

Regarding the new crown virus, I would like to say whether the United States dare to disclose the data of its Fort Detrick laboratory before making fun of China?
There is no fun made of China, there is huge concern. China hiding what happens in their P4 laboratories isn't something anyone knowing what's a P4 happy about. It's more concerning when you realize how China destroyed the collaboration with France on those P4 despite it was a main point for the construction of the said laboratory, and it's even more concerning when you realize how China was careless about the safety and the manipulation protocole of these P4 laboratories... Most of people don't know this because they aren't working or studying topic regarding biology, even among those who yell at China, but this is really a source of concern and Chineses should be the very first worrying about those laboratories.

So no, it's not "it's done now, move on". It's important to get the informations from there for various reasons.

Totally agreed.Why can't everybody stop attacking each other and focus on developing new technologies or help poor people like Africans?Why SOME COUNTRY send fighter jets and boom civilians?I just can't understand,we're all humans,we are the world!
Nobody wants Africa to develop and certainly not China...

Most of the bad remarks about China are true, In reality the ordinary Chinese citizen is less informed than anyone in the world about the behaviors or actions of his own government and when he knows that, he is simply too afraid to dare protesting. . Propaganda, intimidation and violence are the main ways of the Chinese government. The recent closure of the newspaper Apple Daily in Honk Hong is the perfect example of the Chinese regime's repression: Free information is forbidden.

A hundred years ago, the British used opium to force the Qing government to cut out hongkong. as we all know, is an unequal treaty
What do you expect from a treaty you make with a winner and a loser? China does the exact same thing and has done it for all its existence and that's just how it works.

I don't know if China has ever done such a thing,But there is no denying that our country was terrible at that time.

Therefore, the Chinese people overthrew the incompetent Qing government, established the current state, and regained Hong Kong.
Barely, Japan and Europe were hugely responsible, alongside with external event (the drop of value of silver killed your economy based on... silver). A population is often overthrowing a government when the said government is already fucked up. As for Hong Kong, it wasn't given to the ENglish without a time limit, this one happened in 1997, and the English prefered to give back the whole colony rather than keeping the part they legally had forever. In other words: China regained nothing.

Yes, it's a national shame

Do you think the government should not deal with the riots? Then please go and see what those Hong Kong independence elements have done?
For people from "our countries", if a government don't respect the right of its people to protest, but rather retaliate them (because it is what we're told), then it'sobviously wrong and China isn't an exception to that. France and French government has been criticized for its reaction toward the Yellow jackets, so Guatemala and many other countries have been.
As for what people from Hong Kong have done, probably your government is also showing you what they want you to think. In France, what was shown about the yellow jackets was essentially people destroying shoppings and attacking policemen whereas they were mostly poor people protesting in peace who sometimes got flashballed for no reason in the real world. There is no reasons to think that China is actually better than that, because the probability than a high percentage of Hong Konng protester being criminals is actually low.

It is undeniable that the faces of politicians are the same. We don't care about politicians. How do they fight each other? What we care about is what she or he really does for the country.

The Chinese are peace-loving.
Sure, everybody is.

I'm not just talking about the people, including the government. We all know what government officials do. But does all government love peace? Really all of them?This is not meant to mean anything else. It means that we will not choose to recover Taiwan by force and solve the issue of Hong Kong and Xinjiang by force.As for how the outside world comments on china,We don't get angry

They are frantically tampering with textbooks and vilifying China in the media every day, trying to deny that they have the same roots as the mainland, but are we going to wage war?
And China deny their existence as a country, push for them to be unreconized despite everybody is aware that the CCP has no power there. Probably there is a bunch of propaganda against Taiwan the same as there is against China from them, especially considering how taboo is it to talk about Taiwan with many Chinese people.

They did not accept the vaccine from the mainland and went to get the vaccine from Japan.
What vaccine are you talking about? As far as I know, Japan is vaccinating its population with Pfizer, moderna and astrazeneca like many others, so I doubt that they sell a Japanese made vaccine, but rather unused doses they have bought. As for Taiwan refusing the sinovac, it might be because of its poor effectiveness and/or lack of data compared to the others too...

It is undeniable that China does not have that strength yet

With a history of 5,000 years in China, the leaders of all generations have unified China as their ambition. Is this wrong?
China hasn't been unified neither showing the desire to unify for a fairly long time, and Hong Kong or Taiwan were certainly not part of China back then, neither was Xinjiang, Tibet, Mandchuri etc... Hong Kong territory became Chinese under the Han dynasty, Taiwan under the Qing dynasty... The simple fact that southerners were Nanmans (a word used to say more or less southern barbarians, in the same sense the greeks used) for quite a long time is speaking for itself.

Do we really abuse Xinjiang people? In fact, Xinjiang people are very wealthy, because our Chinese teacher is a Xinjiang native. He was born in Xinjiang and grew up in Xinjiang.
You said your teacher was born there, but you don't say wether your teacher is a Han or not. The problem reported in the medias, and here as well, doesn't concern the Han but the Uyghurs/muslims.

Then I say clearly that he is a Uygur.

Do you know how many policies the government provides? Large numbers of people are sent to ethnic minority areas.
To be harsh, we call that an ethnocide. To be nice, we call that a way to assimilate a region faster. As for the many minorities you mentionned, there is a fair amount of them that are either half blood or simply scammer because of the support provided to some minorities it seems. I doubt that someone claiming to be a minority for money is truly a minority.

It's impossible to make a fake. Judging from his face, he is definitely not a Han .Their family is Muslim.Can a Muslim pretend?

They can even get extra points for exams.
I personally call that racial discrimination, but it's also a trend in some countries like the US or England.

Regarding the new crown virus, I would like to say whether the United States dare to disclose the data of its Fort Detrick laboratory before making fun of China?
There is no fun made of China, there is huge concern. China hiding what happens in their P4 laboratories isn't something anyone knowing what's a P4 happy about. It's more concerning when you realize how China destroyed the collaboration with France on those P4 despite it was a main point for the construction of the said laboratory, and it's even more concerning when you realize how China was careless about the safety and the manipulation protocole of these P4 laboratories... Most of people don't know this because they aren't working or studying topic regarding biology, even among those who yell at China, but this is really a source of concern and Chineses should be the very first worrying about those laboratories.

So no, it's not "it's done now, move on". It's important to get the informations from there for various reasons.

Sorry, I was a little impatient when I saw the words on the forum that day. Some of the words were not right.

Why do different countries slander and attack each other? This is not the will of the people themselves. Which one doesn't like peace and tranquillity?
But there are some people in various countries (specifically "those", I'm sure you know what kind of people I'm talking about) who are trying to sow discord for their own benefit, simply, they just want to make more money, and if anyone stands in their way of smelling blood, they will see him as an enemy.
If we viewed from this perspective, I believe that any ambiguity will be explained
(I believe that everyone in this forum loves peace)
After all, our arguments in this forum are what "those" people want. They want to see their enemies removed. They want social unrest and profit from it
All of us are victims of these slanders. Some of us have been blinded while others have been persecuted and even blackmailing.
We should not argue against each other. What we need is mutual trust and understanding to come together and confront the conspiracy from “those” people.
Люди всего мира, мы едины!

Edit by Isaac-Aurora-Jiang .

just a sec guys, popcorns are almost ready

I am Chinese I think Chinese people are very good, do not believe that we know

just a sec guys, popcorns are almost ready

😂😂😂