Why are many countries full of prejudice against China? Politics and governments

Not only foreigners view China with prejudice, but Chinese people view foreign countries as well. Even the Chinese look at China the same way.

Most of the countries are neither good or bad it's depends on individuals value system. Unfortunately people views and values are highly influence by media and today media is a tool of politicians.

I believe people can be a tool of politicians under a one-country belief system.

I believe people can be a tool of politicians under a one-country belief system.
As if they couldn't be in a """2 parties""" system.

You know… we live the same things. I guess people are against Asian people but… I don’t know why. That’s truly sad… did you see all the violence against Asian people? I think people are just scared ~or silly probably~ but, I’m everyday trying to convince people there’s difference between all Asian country and to show them that what they think (racist things) are fake…

Why all these prejudice against China? You can set the same question - why so many people against Russia? Interests of the West! West is loosing an economical competition. What can you do? You'll try anything you can to make any harm economical, political damage to the opponent. Why not? This is a hybrid war against the opponents. By the way, Germany is victim of this war. And Europe too.

Why all these prejudice against China? You can set the same question - why so many people against Russia? Interests of the West! West is loosing an economical competition. What can you do? You'll try anything you can to make any harm economical, political damage to the opponent. Why not? This is a hybrid war against the opponents. By the way, Germany is victim of this war. And Europe too.

And how is west losing the economical competition? Have You some data for it? Tell me.

Why people are against Russia? You really don't know?
Answer: mostly because you attacked a country, doing war crimes, and are threatening with atom bomb to others.

And people usually sympathize with victims.

Oxiu, the USA attacked so many countries without any reason. Did it change your love for America? No! Why? Why Russia attacked Ukraine? It's simple, Ukraine became a threat to Russia. Why Poland government is so russophobic? Can you answer this question? I can. It's not you, it's not Polish people, it's the US agencies put this poison inside your brain. It's not you,it's somebody else is talking. You repeating all these nonsense again and again.

Oxiu, the USA attacked so many countries without any reason. Did it change your love for America? No! Why? Why Russia attacked Ukraine? It's simple, Ukraine became a threat to Russia. Why Poland government is so russophobic? Can you answer this question? I can. It's not you, it's not Polish people, it's the US agencies put this poison inside your brain. It's not you,it's somebody else is talking. You repeating all these nonsense again and again.

You are the most nonsense spreading person here.

I will answer you, what you can't do, because you always change the topic and ask weird questions, and posing as wise guy.

I will answer by questions:
1. Where I said that I love USA?
2. Poland government is not rusophobic, and people either. Where you take that from? Because we reacts on your invasion?

And i want your answers. I asked something.

Show me your sources about west losing the economic competition.
And why you say that invasion happened because ukraine was a threat? In what way they are a threat?

Oxiu, how about that Europe is going to have a most terrible crisis it ever had? Is it my imagination? Why all it happened? Putin did it? That's you reply? Doesn't it sounds like nonsense? So, at the same time you say - Putin is a tyrant and he is nothing, but on the other hand he is dictating all the world policy! How it's possible? European industry is leading to the USA. Is it my imagination? Just try to put 2 plus 2, what will happen? It happens 4! Just put all these figures together. Try to be open minded.

Oxiu, how about that Europe is going to have a most terrible crisis it ever had? Is it my imagination? Why all it happened? Putin did it? That's you reply? Doesn't it sounds like nonsense? So, at the same time you say - Putin is a tyrant and he is nothing, but on the other hand he is dictating all the world policy! How it's possible? European industry is leading to the USA. Is it my imagination? Just try to put 2 plus 2, what will happen? It happens 4! Just put all these figures together. Try to be open minded.

Why you still ignore the main topic, why you avoid answers? Oh, because you can't answer. Of course.
Why you can't answer? Because your lack of knowledge, and your lack of "2+2=4" is very strong. Because you can't find logical answers.

Why you are still here when you can't even talk properly?

And you also don't have even basic knowledge if you think that europe is going to have the biggest crisis in history.

Will you finally answer me?

I will add another question:
Where you look for informations?

Oxiu, what is the question?

You don't beleave that Europe is in crisis? What is the question?

Where is European green policy? Is it OK to use shower once a week? It's OK to turn down temperature lower and lower? Is it OK? You don't see it? Why you are asking such a obvious questions? What are you trying to say? Everything is alright?

Where is European green policy? Is it OK to use shower once a week? It's OK to turn down temperature lower and lower? Is it OK? You don't see it? Why you are asking such a obvious questions? What are you trying to say? Everything is alright?

I asked questions, and it's nothing about ecology. You have my questions in previous posts, finished by "?" mark.

Again, what is your question?

1. Where you look for informations?
2. Why you think I love USA? Where I said it?
3. In what way Ukraine was a threat for Russia. Was it bigger threat than today?

Same question to you - where you take your information? You trying to defend the USA policy, isn't it obvious? Ukraine has to be a neutral state. Are you against it? Why?