Around the world🏜️🏞️⛰️🏝️🏖️ 游戏

Around the world. If you have to travel around the world, which PPG members do you take with you?

That sounds nice!! I just want to bring the following persons with me!! ⬇️⬇️

@Etienne, @Pennarossa2024, @Simone724, @mabah, @HappyvomSee, @H_E_A_R_T (Christine), Lir_ELhan (Michael), @Sabri_KC, @Lianshen, @Esma-Nur, @Roseeeee, @Emmi1711, @Miss_Penpal, @Parsaa, @Fleurke, @LandRoverDiscovery2 (Mare), @-Unknown-, HomokillersPGaf (Mimi), @Savi2024, @KaleTheAbyss, @Nana232, @-Kiki-, @Txya, @martutuni, @PaulGolem, @Lawrence11, @diogenes_cask and @nmddbn

Sorry maybe i forgot some names!! 😛 And I think we need a bus perhaps! 🙄🙄

由 Yue_ 编辑.

That sounds nice!! I just want to bring the following persons with me!! ⬇️⬇️

@Etienne, @Pennarossa2024, @Simone724, @mabah, @HappyvomSee, @H_E_A_R_T (Christine), Lir_ELhan (Michael), @Sabri_KC, @Lianshen, @Esma-Nur, @Roseeeee, @Emmi1711, @Miss_Penpal, @Parsaa, @Fleurke, @LandRoverDiscovery2 (Mare), @-Unknown-, HomokillersPGaf (Mimi), @Savi2024, @KaleTheAbyss, @Nana232, @-Kiki-, @Txya, @martutuni, @PaulGolem, @Lawrence11 and @diogenes_cask

Sorry maybe i forgot some names!! 😛 And I think we need a bus perhaps! 🙄🙄

😳👍Super bus !

Thank you for including me! should we do a tour around every continent?

Thank you for including me! should we do a tour around every continent?

I think that would be very nice if you want also to come on the tour!! 😛 Maybe everybody can pick one place to go to and we do all from the list? 🙂

So I would choose: Zhangjiajie in China for the list!! And of course other PPG members can also come everybody is welcome!! 😛

Koh Chang would be nice.

I think that would be very nice if you want also to come on the tour!! 😛 Maybe everybody can pick one place to go to and we do all from the list? 🙂

So I would choose: Zhangjiajie in China for the list!! And of course other PPG members can also come everybody is welcome!! 😛

id go to south Italy! and south Argentina too 😛

Lorenzo who would you take on a world tour if you can choose? 😊😊

Lorenzo who would you take on a world tour if you can choose? 😊😊
Yue, Simone, Parsa, Mare, Esma Nur, Fleurke and... Etienne

Maybe we should rent an island, have a 24hr long party, and then we all go back home. 😃

Maybe we should rent an island, have a 24hr long party, and then we all go back home. 😃
🤔

😳👍Super bus !
No not Super Bus we need the person SUPERBUSSS

That would be a good idea!! What island you want to rent for a BIGGGG PPG reunion for the whole day 😛

That would be a good idea!! What island you want to rent for a BIGGGG PPG reunion for the whole day 😛
Let's take Corsica so there's plenty of space😳

I always forget if Corsica is French or Italian!! 😛 But i think it would be nice!! 🙂

I always forget if Corsica is French or Italian!! 😛 But i think it would be nice!! 🙂
Corsica is French but is very close to Italy. For centuries Corsica belonged to the Republic of Genoa. It became French due to the bad government of the Genoese

Corsica is French but is very close to Italy. For centuries Corsica belonged to the Republic of Genoa. It became French due to the bad government of the Genoese

But you are from Genoa!! So it is like for you also a bit home if it was before from Genoa!! Like a second home 🙂

But you are from Genoa!! So it is like for you also a bit home if it was before from Genoa!! Like a second home 🙂
Unfortunately I have never been to Corsica. The historical figure that I love most was born in Corsica. Pasquale Paoli who fought against the Genoese and the French