Around the worldπŸœοΈπŸžοΈβ›°οΈπŸοΈπŸ–οΈ Games

Unfortunately I have never been to Corsica. The historical figure that I love most was born in Corsica. Pasquale Paoli who fought against the Genoese and the French

Would you want to meet Pasquale Paoli if you could and what would you ask him? πŸ™„πŸ˜‡ Maybe he can also come to the PPG Reunion on Corsica! πŸ˜›

I think anyone can come along, but that will be too many buses. so the people I have the most contact with can definitely come along @Esma-Nur @Yue @Pennarossa2024 @H_E_A_R_T @Parsaa @LandRoverDiscovery2 @-Unknown- @Sabri_KC

Would you want to meet Pasquale Paoli if you could and what would you ask him? πŸ™„πŸ˜‡ Maybe he can also come to the PPG Reunion on Corsica! πŸ˜›
He has been dead for many years
πŸ•―οΈ

I think anyone can come along, but that will be too many buses. so the people I have the most contact with can definitely come along @Esma-Nur @Yue @Pennarossa2024 @H_E_A_R_T @Parsaa @LandRoverDiscovery2 @-Unknown- @Sabri_KC
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

He has been dead for many years
πŸ•―οΈ

πŸ•―οΈ for him and also πŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈ for any other person who passed away that is loved!!! ❀️❀️❀️❀️

We can honour Pasquale Paoli in Corsica at the PPG Reunion Lorenzo!!

πŸ•―οΈ for him and also πŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈπŸ•―οΈ for any other person who passed away that is loved!!! ❀️❀️❀️❀️

We can honour Pasquale Paoli in Corsica at the PPG Reunion Lorenzo!!

Unfortunately, the history of Corsica has not been simple. For a long time, many inhabitants did not accept the passage under French sovereignty. There were autonomist movements that organized attacks because they wanted the independence of France. Pasquale Paoli wanted the independence of his land. He fought for this purpose and I admire him very much. But today Corsica is French and the French government has granted it a certain autonomy. We live in a time where the most important thing is peace.

I could not find more heart emojis to agree what you said that the most important thing is peace!!!!! πŸ™πŸ™

I could not find more heart emojis to agree what you said that the most important thing is peace!!!!! πŸ™πŸ™
πŸ‘

That sounds nice!! I just want to bring the following persons with me!! ⬇️⬇️

@Etienne, @Pennarossa2024, @Simone724, @mabah, @HappyvomSee, @H_E_A_R_T (Christine), Lir_ELhan (Michael), @Sabri_KC, @Lianshen, @Esma-Nur, @Roseeeee, @Emmi1711, @Miss_Penpal, @Parsaa, @Fleurke, @LandRoverDiscovery2 (Mare), @-Unknown-, HomokillersPGaf (Mimi), @Savi2024, @KaleTheAbyss, @Nana232, @-Kiki-, @Txya, @martutuni, @PaulGolem, @Lawrence11, @diogenes_cask and @nmddbn

Sorry maybe i forgot some names!! πŸ˜› And I think we need a bus perhaps! πŸ™„πŸ™„

No not Super Bus we need the person SUPERBUSSS
Perhaps this bus would be big enough:
https://ibb.co/9nZmrqd
It's the PPG-Samba-Bus

Unbelievable that bus!!!

Thank you all for taking me with you.
I haven`t been on Korsika yet, but I was on Sardinia.

Perhaps this bus would be big enough:
https://ibb.co/9nZmrqd
It's the PPG-Samba-Bus
WE'RE GOING TO THE WORLD WITH THIS ONE !!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Unbelievable that bus!!!

Thank you all for taking me with you.
I haven`t been on Korsika yet, but I was on Sardinia.

🀩🀩🀩🀩Corsica and Sardinia are sisters

WE'RE GOING TO THE WORLD WITH THIS ONE !!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
u mean YEZZZZ SIRRR

u mean YEZZZZ SIRRR
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I would love to see whole PPG and 2-10 members mostly!

I would love to see whole PPG and 2-10 members mostly!
I want Papparsaaaaa πŸ˜‚

he is one of them