Around the worldπŸœοΈπŸžοΈβ›°οΈπŸοΈπŸ–οΈ Games

It looks like a wonderful idea but I'm a very buey girl.If you came to Campitello di Fassa maybe we can meet...I don't think so
We absolutely have to go to Campitello di Fassa. However, I had to look up where the village is on Google. The village looks so beautiful. I would love to see all the plants and insects that can be found there.

thanksss

We absolutely have to go to Campitello di Fassa. However, I had to look up where the village is on Google. The village looks so beautiful. I would love to see all the plants and insects that can be found there.

yes woowwwww that is super nice!!! so we add that to the list and everybody comes to visit like with the super bus of @mabah of three parts high!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ

Wowww that is super nice @H_E_A_R_T!!! I like that we sit around the fire!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ But old members of PPG can come too right? πŸ™‚

@mayuuram and @Zimreta can you come too? And maybe also @isyes, @panzerottina, @TierM38 and @Silly_person and I am afraid i forget soooo many now!!! πŸ™„πŸ™„

Oh i'll tag along! Maybe i'll be the one who will be preparing the yummy food, i dare to say that i can satisfy ur tummyπŸ˜ŒπŸ‘Œ

Oh i'll tag along! Maybe i'll be the one who will be preparing the yummy food, i dare to say that i can satisfy ur tummyπŸ˜ŒπŸ‘Œ

Asian fooodddddddddd!!!! I like!! πŸ™‚ I can also help make noodle soup and sesame chicken with rice and gai lan or chicken mango salad! πŸ˜ƒ

Asian fooodddddddddd!!!! I like!! πŸ™‚ I can also help make noodle soup and sesame chicken with rice and gai lan or chicken mango salad! πŸ˜ƒ

not only asian, i can serve western cuisines too! so i can make sure it fits everyone taste 🀫

idk why i love to cook for people that much, it feel like im showing my pure intention only to share joy ☺️

not only asian, i can serve western cuisines too! so i can make sure it fits everyone taste 🀫

idk why i love to cook for people that much, it feel like im showing my pure intention only to share joy ☺️

Woww that is really nice!!! We need you on two other forums too!! I will tag you so you know which ones!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Woww that is really nice!!! We need you on two other forums too!! I will tag you so you know which ones!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

yess, i saw the forum. and now i wonder where do you get the ideas for creating such creative forums, @Yue? πŸ€”

yess, i saw the forum. and now i wonder where do you get the ideas for creating such creative forums, @Yue? πŸ€”

Hahahh i just put a lot of new forums here and hope that others like it!! And if not that is not a problem and i just start a new one until there is something that others like! πŸ˜›

Hahahh i just put a lot of new forums here and hope that others like it!! And if not that is not a problem and i just start a new one until there is something that others like! πŸ˜›

yess, that's a spirit! im sure it's easy for you to success (in any aspects of your life) if you keep that thought 'till you grown ups 😌

yess, that's a spirit! im sure it's easy for you to success (in any aspects of your life) if you keep that thought 'till you grown ups 😌

But here on ppg it is online so it is a lotttt easier than in real life if people look at you that is very different. And here people are nice and dont judge you so that feels more comfortable. πŸ™‚

Welkom im from belgium welcome in our group

But here on ppg it is online so it is a lotttt easier than in real life if people look at you that is very different. And here people are nice and dont judge you so that feels more comfortable. πŸ™‚

i agree. people in here are nicer. but, if you feel like your real life is tough, you just gotta need only to focus & remember the people you love, you care! (ofcourse it should be included yourself) i always do that to motivate myself whether i'm in demotivated ☺️ never give even littlest spot for negativity stirring your life.

Welkom im from belgium welcome in our group

thanks, mrs. fleurke, i hope you have a great day! ☺️✨

i agree. people in here are nicer. but, if you feel like your real life is tough, you just gotta need only to focus & remember the people you love, you care! (ofcourse it should be included yourself) i always do that to motivate myself whether i'm in demotivated ☺️ never give even littlest spot for negativity stirring your life.

I added all the hearts I could find from emoji reactions!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

I added all the hearts I could find from emoji reactions!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

you can add desserts too! dessert = love 😝

you can add desserts too! dessert = love 😝

But i want be careful with desserts because i dont want to become a fat panda!! πŸ˜›