Around the worldπŸœοΈπŸžοΈβ›°οΈπŸοΈπŸ–οΈ Games

but i have some ppl I WOULD LOVE TO SEE

That would be a good idea!! What island you want to rent for a BIGGGG PPG reunion for the whole day πŸ˜›
and dont forgt romania!

That sounds nice!! I just want to bring the following persons with me!! ⬇️⬇️

@Etienne, @Pennarossa2024, @Simone724, @mabah, @HappyvomSee, @H_E_A_R_T (Christine), Lir_ELhan (Michael), @Sabri_KC, @Lianshen, @Esma-Nur, @Roseeeee, @Emmi1711, @Miss_Penpal, @Parsaa, @Fleurke, @LandRoverDiscovery2 (Mare), @-Unknown-, HomokillersPGaf (Mimi), @Savi2024, @KaleTheAbyss, @Nana232, @-Kiki-, @Txya, @martutuni, @PaulGolem, @Lawrence11, @diogenes_cask and @nmddbn

Sorry maybe i forgot some names!! πŸ˜› And I think we need a bus perhaps! πŸ™„πŸ™„

Thank you! I would love to go on a safari in Africa sometime. Like Kenia or sm 🀩🐘

but i have some ppl I WOULD LOVE TO SEE

Who would you like to bring Mulanyyy? πŸ™‚

and dont forgt romania!

So we add Romania as a place to visit on the world tour right! πŸ˜›

Thank you! I would love to go on a safari in Africa sometime. Like Kenia or sm 🀩🐘

Ok so Kenia is also on the list! πŸ¦πŸ˜πŸ¦’πŸ¦

Who would you like to bring Mulanyyy? πŸ™‚
Too many ppl

Let's take Corsica so there's plenty of space😳
I think they will get very upset to see an Italian arriving on their island and say "we take this island" =. I don't know why though 😏

Unfortunately, the history of Corsica has not been simple. For a long time, many inhabitants did not accept the passage under French sovereignty. There were autonomist movements that organized attacks because they wanted the independence of France. Pasquale Paoli wanted the independence of his land. He fought for this purpose and I admire him very much. But today Corsica is French and the French government has granted it a certain autonomy. We live in a time where the most important thing is peace.
Fun fact about that: When they more or less got their independence, with a constitution, it was the first country in the world to give women the right to vote.

I think they will get very upset to see an Italian arriving on their island and say "we take this island" =. I don't know why though 😏
I proposed Corsica to host a meeting of PPG members, clearly joking. I don't want to occupy Corsica. Maybe you didn't read what I wrote

That sounds nice!! I just want to bring the following persons with me!! ⬇️⬇️

@Etienne, @Pennarossa2024, @Simone724, @mabah, @HappyvomSee, @H_E_A_R_T (Christine), Lir_ELhan (Michael), @Sabri_KC, @Lianshen, @Esma-Nur, @Roseeeee, @Emmi1711, @Miss_Penpal, @Parsaa, @Fleurke, @LandRoverDiscovery2 (Mare), @-Unknown-, HomokillersPGaf (Mimi), @Savi2024, @KaleTheAbyss, @Nana232, @-Kiki-, @Txya, @martutuni, @PaulGolem, @Lawrence11, @diogenes_cask and @nmddbn

Sorry maybe i forgot some names!! πŸ˜› And I think we need a bus perhaps! πŸ™„πŸ™„

I will decline. There are too many people in this tour! But I like the idea still !

Fun fact about that: When they more or less got their independence, with a constitution, it was the first country in the world to give women the right to vote.

I think that is very good that they were the first to give women the right to vote!! So that is very good!! πŸ™‚

But now that we know it will be Corsica for a big PPG reunion, what are nice things to do for the day? Maybe also some group games are nice or activities!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Maybe it is a good idea @Pennarossa2024 that we make the biggest pizza ever and every person can make a small part how they like it!! πŸ˜› Is that a good idea? πŸ˜ƒ

I think that is very good that they were the first to give women the right to vote!! So that is very good!! πŸ™‚

But now that we know it will be Corsica for a big PPG reunion, what are nice things to do for the day? Maybe also some group games are nice or activities!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Maybe it is a good idea @Pennarossa2024 that we make the biggest pizza ever and every person can make a small part how they like it!! πŸ˜› Is that a good idea? πŸ˜ƒ

Mmmmm pizza

In 1755 Paoli's Corsica gave women the vote, 189 years before France.

We will play Trivia

Hi everybody,

Corsica is such a beautiful isle.
I would just spend the time exploring the nature.
In the evening we could sit around the fire and
talk about our experiences of the day and there
might be someone with a guitar, too.

πŸ™‚
Christine
Btw., the new cover of my profile shows Corsican beauty.

Wowww that is super nice @H_E_A_R_T!!! I like that we sit around the fire!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ But old members of PPG can come too right? πŸ™‚

@mayuuram and @Zimreta can you come too? And maybe also @isyes, @panzerottina, @TierM38 and @Silly_person and I am afraid i forget soooo many now!!! πŸ™„πŸ™„

Thank u YUE for still remember me hahah I'm busy dealing with my school stuff recently.I'd lie to see u all if it's possible hahaha love y'all

It is very niceeeeee that you can join @Zimreta!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ™‚

Wowww that is super nice @H_E_A_R_T!!! I like that we sit around the fire!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ But old members of PPG can come too right? πŸ™‚

@mayuuram and @Zimreta can you come too? And maybe also @isyes, @panzerottina, @TierM38 and @Silly_person and I am afraid i forget soooo many now!!! πŸ™„πŸ™„

It looks like a wonderful idea but I'm a very buey girl.If you came to Campitello di Fassa maybe we can meet...I don't think so