⭐📝 »Statements & Quotes« 🌸💫 Everyday life and customs

"Thank you for being here on our journey!" 🙏🧙‍♂️⭐

I found that quote online and I think it is perfect in describing for what Michael did for everybody on PPG. I hope that he likes the quote too! 🥰

This is a quote of Michael that he shared (I saw it in a post of Christine):

"Every Soul is a Symphony in the Ocean of Consciousness..."

I searched for a friendship quote for Michael and also Christine and I found this:

"Friendship isn’t a big thing — it’s a million little things."

I like it so for friendship it can be a quote or an emoji or anything nice. As long as it is friendly I think and with a nice meaning. 🌸🌸

"A ship should not ride on a single anchor, nor life on a single hope." ---- Epictetus

La normalità è una strada asfaltata: è comoda per camminare, ma non vi crescono fiori.

Normality is a paved road; it’s comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.
——Vincent van Gogh

Thank you Diogenes and Lily for very nice quotes! I like them a lot and I did not know them yet!! 😊😊

I have been reading a lot of quotes online to find one that is nice to write and I like the most positive quotes because it is like rainbow confetti and it maybe makes some people smile about it. But now I read one that is more sad and painful:

“When a child hits a child, we call it aggression. When a child hits an adult, we call it hostility. When an adult hits an adult, we call it assault. When an adult hits a child, we call it discipline.”

The reason I write this quote is that a lot of people here on PPG are very kind and patient to me and others. People don't feel better because they are older and they are not agressive like the quote. That is very nice on PPG because it makes everybody welcome here to write even if you make mistakes. And mistakes are ok. So the quote is maybe sad but here on PPG I think people are friendly and also very patient and that is also important for a role model. 🏅❤️

"Who are you when no one's watching"

Thank you Kiki for the nice quote (dankjewel 😛)!

I have found another quote online that is nice:

"Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back."

So if you have holiday now: enjoy it!! 😃😃

I have a quote of my own -
"I too don't like the person I have become but...
is it still idiotic that I still wish to return back to the same? "

Thank you everybody for posting nice quotes!! Big 🤗🤗

Now I want to add this quote I found: "You can't have a rainbow without a little rain!" 🌈🌧️🌞🌞

That quote is very cute, sweet and true!! 😛

nothing changes until you change yourself and suddenly everything changes

Thank you @Darkrebell and @RESOLVE!! 🙏🙏 I hope some people maybe also like these quotes:

"If you smile, do that for a while!"

"Because if you smile every day, you get carried away!" 😊

Because of the sad movies forum, I looked for quotes of sad movies today and maybe this is a nice one to post:

"Sometimes we love people so much that we have to be numb to it. Because if we actually felt how much we love them, it would kill us. That doesn't make you a bad person. It just means your heart's too big." ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹

It is from the movie 'Riding in Cars with Boys'.

___________________________________________________________________________ Spirit of Rose __________

⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀What Song...?

⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀Wow, this forum is very interesting...

⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀🧙‍♂️ "...if only you could understand all this, as YOUR OWN
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀'Not-Yet-Fully-Used-Potential', ROSE! You present so
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀much more than the usual superficial stuff...!

⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀LOVE & LIGHT
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀michael

thank youu

For Michael 🧙‍♂️ :

If you make sushi, you need rice.
If you make tea, you need water.
If you make a quote, you need a teacher.
But if you need space in your heart, you just need a smile. 🙂

This time I tried to make the quote myself.

I have a new quote I made because of the adoption game and the forum posts yesterday about reincarnation:

"If PPG was made to be like a huge and nice family: we did it! 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👪👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👦👩‍👧👩‍👩‍👧‍👧

And we are everywhere on the world!" 🌍

Anything you do makes people think of something bad about it. If u even kys for doing things for people, they will find bad things in it, again. And then you will lose your personality, and the value of it. when you do whatever makes your soul happy, people will also see bad things, but you will feel those less, because u did that for yourself, not anything else🙃

Hope it helps.

This time I have a question about a quote or saying.

In English you can say a person has "a big heart". So that means someone is caring right? But in Dutch you can also say about a person like he is very tough but he also has "a small heart". In Dutch that also means that someone is caring! Is that the same in English? Or is there a difference?

Sorry, I am a bit confused about it now. Maybe somebody knows about it! Thank you very much!! 🙏🙏