⭐📝 »Statements & Quotes« 🌸💫 Everyday life and customs

“Until the lion tells the story, the hunter will always be the hero.”

That is a very interesting quote Diogenes thank you very much!! 🙏🙏

I thought the meaning was that the hunter had big stories that he is stronger than the lion and he can beat it until the lion eats him. 🥩

But i looked on the internet and this African proverb it is also about not looking only from one side but from both sides to something. And it also means that don't only look at a situation as a human, but from the other party too (now a lion). 🦁🥷💂‍♂️

It is also about the inner lion but I dont understand what they mean with that in this proverb. 🤷‍♀️

I like the quote a lot and I hope others like it too!! 🌸🌸🌻🌻

Time that passes never comes back

Time that passes never comes back
What about memories?

What about memories?
You can just make memories alive, sometimes it hurts , sometimes its joyful, but thats not a "time machine"

What about memories?
memories help us live

Аnd every finish is essentially a start (Lina Kostenko)

Italian proverb: "Asking is legitimate, answering is courtesy"

_________________________________________________________________________ Honour the Idea __________

⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀🧙‍♂️ "I have met really clever people time and again. Often they had
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀no moral basis and endeavoured to outsmart other people. In
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀the end, they only succeeded in one thing, ... they outsmarted
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀themselves. Why ... How?

⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀Because they didn't have the slightest idea who they were. "

⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ michael 23. July 2024

🤔

A new quote: "Everyone is born as an original but many die as a photocopy" by Carlo Acutis

"The biggest mistake is not recognizing your mistakes"

"laughs best who laughs last"

"Lies have short legs and a long nose"

Hello everybody!! 🙋‍♀️ Some time ago a friend of ours (Michael aka 🧙‍♂️ Lir_Elhan) told us that he will leave us soon on this website. I wish him well and that he is happy!! 🍀🍀❣️

Michael always gave us very wise and nice quotes. I like to continue the Quote-Tradition in this post. Everybody is free to share a nice statement or quote that you think others may like. 😊😊

My first quote is this Chinese wisdom:

"千里之行,始于足下"

It means a trip of 1000 miles begins with a first step. 🚶‍♀️

I like this quote because the first quote of Michael in his forum post was:

🧙‍♂️ "Each new journey begins with a first step. "

So now we have the same start!! 😊😊🥰

Have a nice evening everybody or if you read this later a nice day!! 🌟🌞🌝

And for Michael: thank you very much for all your nice statements and quotes in the past!! 🙏🙏🌸🌺 You are always a hero on this website and in normal life!! 👑🪄🎀

Would have liked that he did that befóre i wasnt online for a few weeks... 🙁

Dont judge your feelings, feelings arent bad, and they arent good, also. Feelings are feelings . 🙂

Everything has its own "space" and meaning, dont reduce the space.

An example is like this: you are having lunch, and at the same time you are chatting, now eating doesnt have the real meaning, there is 100 examples.

Thank you Michael and everybody for posting so many nice quotes!!! I have to read more patient everything tomorrow because we just got back. But I am very grateful that a lot of persons make nice contributions!! 🥰🙏🙏

I have a vacation quote I saw online I want to share:

"I need a vacation that long, that I forget all my passwords!" 😬🤭

Happy that I can still login to my PPG 🙂 But it was also nice to be not online for two weeks and be with family I dont see a lot!! Do you have a nice vacation quote? Or where you want to go to on vacation if you can choose any place for two weeks? And what is the longest time you were offline after starting PPG? 😊 😛

For today I have a quote which is not from me but from my mentor at school which she told me. It has helped me and maybe it helps other persons too who have also difficulties:

"If you are underweight, don't just change your eating but also the mirror how you look at yourself every day." 🪞🌸🌸

It is a difficult topic, but I hope if you struggle with it that it helps you too. ❤️❤️

Thank you Michael for your quotes!! I am very happy that you keep giving that for us all. ❤️❤️

I have also a new quote but it is from online, but I still like it and maybe others too:

"Be someone’s rainbow today.” 🌈☀️

It is a good advice! 😛 🥰