What does your surname mean? Does it have any particular significance? Everyday life and customs

My surname is actually also a common first name here (no, I won't tell you which 😛), and yes there are poor souls that have that name both as first AND surname... 😁

Other than that, it doesn't mean anything special...well, it probably is coming from anything meaningful from like a thousand years ago in some barbarian language, but changed so often that now its just a name...

My surname is italian and it means brave, daring

My surname comes from Romanian and it's Necoara. It comes from the name Nicholas, which in turn comes from ancient Greek Nike, meaning victory.
I always thought it was pretty cool.

My last name means "precise" my maiden name means "leaf Hill"

My surname is Russian and it stands for the "daughter of Feodor " , but also the name Feodor stands for "God's gift "

My surname means candy in English 😂it’s called snoep

My Sure name means sewer in englisch 😃

My surname is Bertini. It probably means son of Berto, an italian name. Nothing interesting

My name means "my God is my oath" or "an oath to God", and the surname means " a Frol's daughter "

是中国少数民族特有姓氏,

It's a person who handles materials

In Dante's Divina Commedia,my surname is like the name of the only Angels that can see God and His light.

My username is coche, and in spanish it means car. My name is Mare, and that means missletoe

Farrokhad, a village in iran

My surname is Young which was given to the youngest son of my ancestors

My surname means the profession of tailor