>>> PEACE in our WORLD <<<

  • 666
  • 7
  • 77


Well, it depends on the time of the year, Ayda.
The coherence is building up with the...

DOING TOGETHER

L๐Ÿ™‚VE and LIGHT

Journey is like Meditation. It takes us out of "us", and shows us the true "us".

At Meditation, Silence, we enter a realm that feels sometimes very pleasant and sometimes very terrifying.

And it needs courage and support to digest that this realm is the true "us".

THANK YOU for the support, Dear Master

๐Ÿ‚

Nowadays I encounter the answers to my questions, or the situations I am struggling with, in different ways. Once by accidentally reading a poem, once by accidentally hearing some words in an audio file, or other ways... and I know who is doing all this!

Today, other questions was in my mind,

"How can we use pain and pleasure to reach awareness?

Should we reach awareness to get rid of these two's playings?

Is Silence the way to see and feel this "awareness"?"

And reading the valuable statements of our dear Michael, I saw this:

"If the nervous system is totally clean form the past, the reflection will be more brilliant.

MEDITATION is THE TOOL to clean up the system..."


I can hear the guiding voice of Silence and emptiness since a couple of days ago, but I cannot put it into practice yet...

THANK YOU DEAR MASTER

๐Ÿ

Edited by Liveinpeace .

"If the nervous system is totally clean form the past, the reflection will be more brilliant."

I have been hearing statements with this concept many times recently, and I think it's a message from the universe.

It is said: imagine you do not have a "past", who are you without any past?

When I practice this, it seems the mind stops working, which is awesome!!

And this being "nobody" helps a lot with staying calm during the day, specially during the Silence Session.

๐ŸŒฑ



........................................................................................................................................NO

What we do is:
WE EMBRACE THE PAST -- ALL OF IT!
We go into the State-of-Transcendence and on the
way to 'it' we 'touch' the imprints of the past.

By doing so, we release a little energy that linger
in the imprints. After a few million incarnations,
we then have emptied the system -- happy happy happy...


ENLIGHTENMENT

๐Ÿ™‚