____________________________________________________________________CALLING__________
My suffering over the years was self-inflicted. I was actually far too
focused on my own 'little' happiness. A woman, all to myself. One
or two children and a wife, all to myself....
I could certainly have experienced all that... but there is a more
important mission from the universe and 'ignorant' me, did not
realised it. So I messed up both, at first...
Today many things are easy to understand. Should a partner take
an interest in who I am, she will be aware of this mission and will
not simply want to claim all my attention for herself.
Neither 'my' religion nor my 'spiritual environment' could explain
this relative easy aspects to me. They were simply too busy protec-
ting their dogmas and keeping their faith ‘pure’.
The realised Awareness is what decides very much what we will
do, when it is time to speak out.
_____________________________________________________________Mahabharata______________
“Consider family, children, wives, body and wealth as all alien to you
and impermanent. What is yours? Good deeds and evil deeds!”
LOVE and LIGHT
michael


