>>> JUST FRIENDS <<<

  • 350
  • 5
  • 25

_______________________________________________________________FRIENDS and LOVE______

True friendship is an incredible gift ... and it's very rare.

Is there a universal definition for it? I don't think so, ... but there are
certainly some fundamental aspects that can be found in every true
friendship: Respect, Desire-To-Do-Things-Together, Mutual Trust....

Friends are NOT afraid to tell & show each other what they feel. Yes,
sometimes even if it hurts. Children live that..... 🙂

............................................................................................................... 4 March 2026

Edited by Lir_Elhan .


_________________________________________________________________FRIENDS in LIVE______

I no longer see anyone as my enemy. Even if someone might
be railing against me. I find it fascinating to expirience how
strangers I meet on the street react – some say hello, others
do not. My focus is on fostering PEACE in the inside...

I regard friendship as a rare gift and as the true measure of
respect – and not merely as an appreciation of having one’s
needs met.
................................................................................................................. 2 April 2026

_______________________________________________________________FRIENDS and LOVE______

True friendship is an incredible gift ... and it's very rare.

Is there a universal definition for it? I don't think so, ... but there are
certainly some fundamental aspects that can be found in every true
friendship: Respect, Desire-To-Do-Things-Together, Mutual Trust....

Friends are NOT afraid to tell & show each other what they feel. Yes,
sometimes even if it hurts. Children live that..... 🙂

............................................................................................................... 4 March 2026

I agree BUTTTT i think it also depends of the friendship. So like u can have BESTTTT friends and u can share everything and then it is np really and u can just talk abt anything. But also very good friends but i dont tell everything like if u really feel things that hurt u i only tell it to best friends and not everybody. And also other things that u wanna only talk abt with a few ppl and not all ur friends. But i think that BOTTHH are friends just differently. 😊😊😇 Sorryy maybe i write super confusing but i hope that u know what u mean. 🙂

I agree....

...as with many things, there are various definitions of friendship.

Ultimately, none of them matter … as long as the people
involved know what their friendship is like. Of course, it’s
interesting to see how differently people define friendship...

Confusion is the Natural Right of every teenager... 😋😛

Thank You



The last days I was reconsidering a lot of my perceptions
not just about friendship. There is a lot inside of me which
isn`t that stable as I thought.
I really appreciate the view of other penpals here. They help
me to gain new perspectives.

Thank you
🌹
c.


Maybe someone like to read this Forum -- a lot
happend the last three month ... 🙂

...but my view to FRIENDS, here on PPG, has
not much changed

Thank You

Edited by Lir_Elhan .

Definitions of friendship may be different. But I am sure a friend doesn't judge you based on an abvious misunderstanding.


There is always a chance to find new friends... 🙂
Just write to me and we will see....


THANK YOU

dear Michael,

You showed me what friendship means.

I am sorry that some call themselves "friend", while just carrying this title and making its beauty ugly.

I hope I don't become one of them one day...

Some are neither romantic partner nor intimate friend,

They cannot even be called just friend,

They are just there, just give you the chance to breathe, to stay, to feel, ... like Oxygen.

If they are not there, you won't "BE" anymore...

Edited by Liveinpeace .


...but my view to FRIENDS, here on PPG, has
not much changed

"Only if you know who you are, you are able to realise who the person in front of you is. "

Maybe this is the reason that your view has not changed much, DEAR MASTER! 😊


Thank you for everything you do to help us...

🌹

The girl looks so familiar to me. I probably have seen her somewhere in my lifes...


Seven Month Today....


_______________________________________________________________FRIENDS and LOVE______

That’s true — I’ve found very few pen pals here. That’s entirely
down to me. However, the exchanges I have with these people
are so mutually rewarding and intense that I simply wouldn’t
have the time for many more friends.

Through my posts, I give several people the chance to discover
different perspectives or find inspiration. I know that my posts
are read not only by members, but also by outsiders travelling
the internet....

........................................................................................................ 9 September 2026


Through my posts, I give several people the chance to discover
different perspectives or find inspiration....

Perspectives, inspiration, determination, hope, joy, breath, Oxygen...

Your statements are more like a revitalizing CPR...

🌹🌹

I am an introverted person very picky regarding choosing a friend. I prefer being silent and alone (waiting for a meaningful conversation in which I can talk and listen for hours) to chatting about superficial topics.

So I have always said that one should have a few Real preacious friends instead of many "just friends".

Well, the definition of "just friends" vary for different people. Recently I understood even "not close, not carying, not honest" just friends can help you on "your way" in this life.

Compensation for what is lost is not possible, but maybe these lessons (new to some of us) can be of good use someday on the remaining days...

🍃

📸️

When I was going to school, I was rarely FRIENDS with my same-aged-classmates. I didn’t have anything in common with them. However, my friends were students/ children from upper or lower grades at school. I either had more mature stuff to discuss about with the former, or more childish behavior that matched with the latter. I remember the older ones wanted me to write something for their school magazine (based on our literature teacher’s recommendation), and the younger ones looked for me when one of them was sad and need to get calm. But my classmates preferred not to be “friends” with me, because they didn’t like my childish “attitude”.

It is said that children are honest, sinless and pure. Jesus said if you want to enter heaven, you should become like children.

There are some people who_ mostly unintentionally_ have preserved their "childish" soul and mind. Also, we have seen how “normal” people scheme against others or undermine them in order to get ahead themselves.

“Children-Like” people are kind to others and even when they fight, they do it like a child, not based on a plan to "destroy their enemies". They get angry or happy soon and they forget it after a short time. Of course, they are not stupid and know the rules of “survival” in This World. But they cannot “survive” in nowadays’ societies, simply because they do not follow the “unfair” rules. They are condemned to be “defeated, abandoned, mocked or betrayed” by others all of the time.

It seems it is the cost they should pay to enter heaven...

🌼



That what we see right now will not survive -- it will crash.

The old age is almost over and the new age is not just yet
established. We are in transition and all this confusion is
just natural. ... I too hope, that we can leave it behind as
soon as possible though... 🙂

LOVE is LIGHT

Like many concepts, words and actions, the concept of friend gets also totally different in the realm of transcendence. Loneliness is sometimes a must on the path, no matter how much it crashes you...


"Travel light and walk alone, for the path to true freedom is narrow."

- Hafez