The world needs OCEANS!!!! Politics and governments

China has been striving for environmental protection, but I have never heard of millions of people dying from air pollution in China. If it is true, then the Chinese people will become extinct in a few years? It's simply ridiculous.Some people say that Chinese fishermen illegally fish. What's wrong with fishermen from the Philippines and Japan fishing in the South China Sea? China has always been protecting ecological balance. The Yangtze River, China's largest river, has banned fishing in order to provide fish with breeding opportunities. Can the Mississippi River in the United States achieve this? It is said that carp are still flooding in the Mississippi River, which is the result of not caring for the environment。Why only focus on China's environmental protection measures and not look at how Western countries do it

China has been striving for environmental protection, but I have never heard of millions of people dying from air pollution in China. If it is true, then the Chinese people will become extinct in a few years? It's simply ridiculous.
Most of people don't care and nobody tlaks about dozen of thousand (at least 50k) deaths in France per year, which I hope you can conceid to have a better air quality than China among others.
China, and I will teach you nothing here, has around 20 times more people than France, which would means that just with the same quality as in France, 1 million chineses would die per year. A very quick research on google though say that it was estimated to be around 1.85 million in 2019. That's a lot, but that's far from enough to lead China to extinction, so please, don't make it ridiculous yourself...

Some people say that Chinese fishermen illegally fish. What's wrong with fishermen from the Philippines and Japan fishing in the South China Sea?
I don't know fishers from Philippines (they surely have an EEZ in South China Sea though), but here, it's Chineses complaining about the Japanese discharge, and like I mentionned, the most realistic risk would come by eating fish. So as long as Chineses aren't illegaly fishing, and I don't know why you'd get upset because you are not one of these fishermen - I dare hope - it should be ok for you.

China has always been protecting ecological balance. The Yangtze River, China's largest river, has banned fishing in order to provide fish with breeding opportunities.
There is a difference between protecting your garden and protecting biodiversity...

Can the Mississippi River in the United States achieve this? It is said that carp are still flooding in the Mississippi River, which is the result of not caring for the environment。
Surprisingly, US is not too bad to manage overdishing issues on its territory.
Why only focus on China? No, that's your victim card, the one Chinese always spot on when China comes on the table. Like I said, I only pointed out China because only Chineses are complainin here and because China is a top polluter on many level. An American would have complained, I'd have used US as an example instead, so no need to use this trick here.

As for Western countries and protection, Western Europe has exterminated its biodiversity but countries there were fromt he first to act for conservation to the point many results have been shown. They still have a shit ton of problem, but conservation is not one of them, or at least, not on their own territory.

我对小日子没有敌意,可是可是太不要脸了

pray

China has been striving for environmental protection, but I have never heard of millions of people dying from air pollution in China. If it is true, then the Chinese people will become extinct in a few years? It's simply ridiculous.
Most of people don't care and nobody tlaks about dozen of thousand (at least 50k) deaths in France per year, which I hope you can conceid to have a better air quality than China among others.
China, and I will teach you nothing here, has around 20 times more people than France, which would means that just with the same quality as in France, 1 million chineses would die per year. A very quick research on google though say that it was estimated to be around 1.85 million in 2019. That's a lot, but that's far from enough to lead China to extinction, so please, don't make it ridiculous yourself...

Some people say that Chinese fishermen illegally fish. What's wrong with fishermen from the Philippines and Japan fishing in the South China Sea?
I don't know fishers from Philippines (they surely have an EEZ in South China Sea though), but here, it's Chineses complaining about the Japanese discharge, and like I mentionned, the most realistic risk would come by eating fish. So as long as Chineses aren't illegaly fishing, and I don't know why you'd get upset because you are not one of these fishermen - I dare hope - it should be ok for you.

China has always been protecting ecological balance. The Yangtze River, China's largest river, has banned fishing in order to provide fish with breeding opportunities.
There is a difference between protecting your garden and protecting biodiversity...

Can the Mississippi River in the United States achieve this? It is said that carp are still flooding in the Mississippi River, which is the result of not caring for the environment。
Why only focus on China? No, that's your victim card, the one Chinese always spot on when China comes on the table. Like I said, I only pointed out China because only Chineses are complainin here and because China is a top polluter on many level. An American would have complained, I'd have used US as an example instead, so no need to use this trick here.

As for Western countries and protection, Western Europe has exterminated its biodiversity but countries there were fromt he first to act for conservation to the point many results have been shown. They still have a shit ton of problem, but conservation is not one of them, or at least, not on their own territory.

Did you know that in terms of per capita carbon emissions, many of your European and American countries are in the top ten, and China is only 15th.

The biggest threat now is nuclear sewage, not air pollution

Did you know that in terms of per capita carbon emissions, many of your European and American countries are in the top ten, and China is only 15th.

Show me this data please.

China is often lower than 15th per capita, but that's essentially because a part of your population is still poor. Europeans are rarely in the top 10 and China is ahead of many Europeans, but while the emissions are lowering in Europe, and even in the US, they are skyrocketting in China.
Else, I was talking about raw emissions for which China is far ahead of everyone. Like the double of the US, which is 2nd. Yet, I only took China as an example because they are almost only Chineses here and your country is a good example of more important threats.

The biggest threat now is nuclear sewage, not air pollution
It's a nonsense to say that a local pollution - at worst since it's here a framed project and that discharges have existed for long before, is more dangerous than a global pollution that kills millions people per year only in a single country. Even Tchernobyl isn't as dangerous as current air pollution.

Edit by Lianshen .

Seeing some people have not been aware of the bad effets that they will cause,my heart aches

Seeing some people have not been aware of the bad effets that they will cause,my heart aches
Seeing people still been so strongly affected by anti-nuclear propaganda is a downfall to humanity.

As an old Chinese saying goes"覆水难收“Humans are killing theirselves.What's done is done

Japan is nothing more than a puppy dog of Europe and America.Please don't let your little dog poop on the floor

You have to get some arguments to say this about nuclear power, which is rather a potential exit for humanity.
Chinese people don't seem to take in consideration that China is not in good terms with Japan and would use propaganda to add fuel to the fire.

Simple reminder that interests and lies don't go only one way, if the Western countries tell a lot of shit, so can China and its allies.
As for Europe, you just showed that you absolutely don't know your topic.

You have to get some arguments to say this about nuclear power, which is rather a potential exit for humanity.
Chinese people don't seem to take in consideration that China is not in good terms with Japan and would use propaganda to add fuel to the fire.

Simple reminder that interests and lies don't go only one way, if the Western countries tell a lot of shit, so can China and its allies.
As for Europe, you just showed that you absolutely don't know your topic.

okay,my bad.your are an adult

Edit by wxr07 .

What you need to know is why China and Japan don't get along. Japan has always acted like a gentleman

Our argument is not that nuclear power is good or bad, but that Japan has ignored the world and insisted on discharging nuclear sewage

I will speak more clearly if I use Chinese

The discharge time will last at least 30 years, which will affect the entire Pacific Ocean and the world. This destroys marine ecosystems!!
THat's factually not true. Discharge occurs in other places and already occured in Fukushima. Again, that's propaganda against nuclear power while other sources of energy are much more polluting in total indifference. Millions of people die just in China from air pollution, and yet, people are yelling because of a discharge in Japan that will quickly get to average level...

As for the ecosystem, most of life gets better with radiation than with people presence.

I can not help laughing. Chinese people do not know this, have you ever seen 96-legged octopus, two-headed dog, no ears of the rabbit in Fukushima?