The world needs OCEANS!!!! Politics and governments

Our argument is not that nuclear power is good or bad, but that Japan has ignored the world and insisted on discharging nuclear sewage
They literally have asked for an international institution to validate their project as I mentionned multiple time here. The French nuclear surety even had been part of the controling team sent by the IAEA to Fukushima...

China is just pushing for the division of the world in two blocks, like the US does, here.

The discharge time will last at least 30 years, which will affect the entire Pacific Ocean and the world. This destroys marine ecosystems!!
THat's factually not true. Discharge occurs in other places and already occured in Fukushima. Again, that's propaganda against nuclear power while other sources of energy are much more polluting in total indifference. Millions of people die just in China from air pollution, and yet, people are yelling because of a discharge in Japan that will quickly get to average level...

As for the ecosystem, most of life gets better with radiation than with people presence.

I can not help laughing. Chinese people do not know this, have you ever seen 96-legged octopus, two-headed dog, no ears of the rabbit in Fukushima?
You can laugh all you want, but the facts are here: biodiversity in Chernobyl is striving without humans to disturb them. For your stories:
- That was prior to Fukushima and a pretty popular story.
- You mean Orthrus? What a nice dog. A shame Heracles killed it...
- No ears rabbits in Fukushima? Well, if so, is it realted to the incident..? This has been existing elsewhere too.

Panicking can be understandable, but there is a moment one should take a step back and observe why there is some panic and if all the informations shared is true, especially whhenit comforts your opinion...

Let the people of Fukushima finish drinking nuclear sewage, after all, they said nuclear sewage is drinkable

Let the people of Fukushima finish drinking nuclear sewage, after all, they said nuclear sewage is drinkable
And they said it themselves

The CCP has no right to comment on the release of radioactive matter into the ocean. The substances released by China are found to contain a higher radioactivity than those being released at Fukushima. Agreed, all radioactive waste is bad, but at a safe and verified level, the problem is minimal and not likely to cause lasting effects, unlike the waste being released in China. The way you have handled this, is very unprofessional on your behalf, immediately jumping to saying that Japan will not exist soon. If you are implying that China will invade Japan, then it shows you do not care a single bit about the Ocean as a war with Japan and the USA would cause many Navy battles, which would result in the oil of damaged and destroyed ships being spilled into the Ocean. The only credit I give to China is that they can actually make people believe the lies they tell them.

Refer to this map, (courtesy of Lianshen): https://fukushima-updates.reconstruction.go.jp/assets/en/img/fukushimafaq/fk_260/2115x1252.jpg

Edit by isyes .

The CCP has no right to comment on the release of radioactive matter into the ocean. The substances released by China are found to contain a higher radioactivity than those being released at Fukushima. Agreed, all radioactive waste is bad, but at a safe and verified level, the problem is minimal and not likely to cause lasting effects, unlike the waste being released in China. The way you have handled this, is very unprofessional on your behalf, immediately jumping to saying that Japan will not exist soon. If you are implying that China will invade Japan, then it shows you do not care a single bit about the Ocean as a war with Japan and the USA would cause many Navy battles, which would result in the oil of damaged and destroyed ships being spilled into the Ocean. The only credit I give to China is that they can actually make people believe the lies they tell them.

Refer to this map, (courtesy of Lianshen): https://fukushima-updates.reconstruction.go.jp/assets/en/img/fukushimafaq/fk_260/2115x1252.jpg

But it seems that most of these data are from 2019 or 2018

And most of these data come from four years ago, with some differences to some extent

And most of these data come from four years ago, with some differences to some extent
So please send out the data for 2023 or 2022

In fact, I agree with your last sentence

First of all, the filtration process will capture 62 kinds of radionuclides, however not tritium. Outside the body, tritium cannot harm you, and inside, if you were to swallow the water, unless in a very high dose, there will be very minimal to no effects. This goes for most animals, such as fish. There is not really any other safe option to release the water after the Fukushima Nuclear disaster. I cannot provide you with statistics anymore because unfortunately in recent years China has become less willing to share information, especially about the downsides of their country. I agree it’s hard to to really determine what is going on, as we both have different sources, in which both will to some extent include propaganda, but really, I believe this is just China’s excuse to escalate the situation with Japan.

First of all, the filtration process will capture 62 kinds of radionuclides, however not tritium. Outside the body, tritium cannot harm you, and inside, if you were to swallow the water, unless in a very high dose, there will be very minimal to no effects. This goes for most animals, such as fish. There is not really any other safe option to release the water after the Fukushima Nuclear disaster. I cannot provide you with statistics anymore because unfortunately in recent years China has become less willing to share information, especially about the downsides of their country. I agree it’s hard to to really determine what is going on, as we both have different sources, in which both will to some extent include propaganda, but really, I believe this is just China’s excuse to escalate the situation with Japan.
I hope so.......

Our argument is not that nuclear power is good or bad, but that Japan has ignored the world and insisted on discharging nuclear sewage
They literally have asked for an international institution to validate their project as I mentionned multiple time here. The French nuclear surety even had been part of the controling team sent by the IAEA to Fukushima...

China is just pushing for the division of the world in two blocks, like the US does, here.

The discharge time will last at least 30 years, which will affect the entire Pacific Ocean and the world. This destroys marine ecosystems!!
THat's factually not true. Discharge occurs in other places and already occured in Fukushima. Again, that's propaganda against nuclear power while other sources of energy are much more polluting in total indifference. Millions of people die just in China from air pollution, and yet, people are yelling because of a discharge in Japan that will quickly get to average level...

As for the ecosystem, most of life gets better with radiation than with people presence.

I can not help laughing. Chinese people do not know this, have you ever seen 96-legged octopus, two-headed dog, no ears of the rabbit in Fukushima?
You can laugh all you want, but the facts are here: biodiversity in Chernobyl is striving without humans to disturb them. For your stories:
- No ears rabbits in Fukushima? Well, if so, is it realted to the incident..? This has been existing elsewhere too.

Panicking can be understandable, but there is a moment one should take a step back and observe why there is some panic and if all the informations shared is true, especially whhenit comforts your opinion...

so dumb.Hoping your children will live a healthy life

I invite you to work on your argumentation for these ones are rather poor and out of context.

I invite you to work on your argumentation for these ones are rather poor and out of context.
First,I think that the conversation with you is a waste of time.It isn't a exchange of perspective but a fortress attack and defense.You never changed your mind and caught some of the adolescents'mistake in the sentence composing,which made me sick.
Second,You were standing on the wrong ground from the start.Facing the global pollution incident,we should be united to resist it instead of blaming anyone for creating too much pollution so that, you,shut up and dont oppose the wrong thing.
So,You don't need to answer me anymore.Its a waste of time for me.
Hope you have a good day🙂 you Rich and Colorful Language Man

up

You never changed your mind and caught some of the adolescents'mistake in the sentence composing,which made me sick.
No idea what you are talking about, but if you have no will to exchange ideas or to argument, then your previous messae was of no use except to show your will to insult people you disagree with.

You were standing on the wrong ground from the start.
Translation : "I am on the good side, if someone disagree, he is evil". Sounds pretty much the same as always and on every side... but if you want to show your virtue, it's up to you. What interest me is not hwo virtuous and morally superior people are, but what's the effects of this sewage on the ocean and potentially on people around. So far, these are not important.

Facing the global pollution incident,we should be united to resist it instead of blaming anyone for creating too much pollution so that, you,shut up and dont oppose the wrong thing.
How is Fukushima a global incident and not a local one? Please, explain to me how Brittany will be affected in any possible way by what is happening in Fukushima, or how the incident back then affected Brittany in any way.

As for "being united", have you considered that your point is led by ideological aims that have nothing to do with environment and water quality? To be wrong yourself? Also, why aren't you fighting the pollution of air and CO2 emissions (which are a global threat) happening in China and India notably? Wheer are your beautiful ideals of being united when it's not about things like a discharge that would be hypothetically wrong on a local level despite an institute supporting it and level of pollution that respect the international norms, but about global pollution such as greenhouse gas emissions, the use of aerosol... for which studies are firmly stating that it is a problem?

And no, I have no reason to change my mind if someone is saying "muh dumb". I need concrete counter-arguments and I encourage you to share them.

You never changed your mind and caught some of the adolescents'mistake in the sentence composing,which made me sick.
No idea what you are talking about, but if you have no will to exchange ideas or to argument, then your previous messae was of no use except to show your will to insult people you disagree with.

You were standing on the wrong ground from the start.
Translation : "I am on the good side, if someone disagree, he is evil". Sounds pretty much the same as always and on every side... but if you want to show your virtue, it's up to you. What interest me is not hwo virtuous and morally superior people are, but what's the effects of this sewage on the ocean and potentially on people around. So far, these are not important.

Facing the global pollution incident,we should be united to resist it instead of blaming anyone for creating too much pollution so that, you,shut up and dont oppose the wrong thing.
How is Fukushima a global incident and not a local one? Please, explain to me how Brittany will be affected in any possible way by what is happening in Fukushima, or how the incident back then affected Brittany in any way.

As for "being united", have you considered that your point is led by ideological aims that have nothing to do with environment and water quality? To be wrong yourself? Also, why aren't you fighting the pollution of air and CO2 emissions (which are a global threat) happening in China and India notably? Wheer are your beautiful ideals of being united when it's not about things like a discharge that would be hypothetically wrong on a local level despite an institute supporting it and level of pollution that respect the international norms, but about global pollution such as greenhouse gas emissions, the use of aerosol... for which studies are firmly stating that it is a problem?

And no, I have no reason to change my mind if someone is saying "muh dumb". I need concrete counter-arguments and I encourage you to share them.

Indeed, the current air pollution in China is very serious, please refer to:https://ts1.cn.mm.bing.net/th/id/R-C.978faa986d9aba2d939a14c3e6ae12e9?rik=4q4Kk5lB%2fdumBA&riu=http%3a%2f%2fwww.arceyes.com%2fdown%2fgisnews%2fUploadPic%2f2015-8%2f2015891057735096.png&ehk=gQ3rnq88wHx5jBDQaUCuS5WhX9PYlgw5%2fs8SG3n7Xf8%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

It can be seen here that China does indeed have very serious air pollution

It can be seen here that China does indeed have very serious air pollution
Yes it does, and like I said, this pollution can kill a lot of people, especially among the most sensitive populations. Only, it's not sensational or visible like some other forms of pollution. Like I said, in France only, it's around 50 000 people who die prematuraly because of it. I let you imagine how can it be in some cities of China, in countries like India, Indonesia or India/Pakistan.
You also have live website to check on the pollution, either an index taken at a station or with movement of air associated. (at the moment, France and Germany are green probably because of the rain, Germany especially tend to be more yellow)
https://waqi.info/#/c/31.888/64.954/4.2z

https://www.iqair.com/earth

Edit by Lianshen .