The world needs OCEANS!!!! Politics and governments

The discharge time will last at least 30 years, which will affect the entire Pacific Ocean and the world. This destroys marine ecosystems!!
THat's factually not true. Discharge occurs in other places and already occured in Fukushima. Again, that's propaganda against nuclear power while other sources of energy are much more polluting in total indifference. Millions of people die just in China from air pollution, and yet, people are yelling because of a discharge in Japan that will quickly get to average level...

As for the ecosystem, most of life gets better with radiation than with people presence.

The discharge time will last at least 30 years, which will affect the entire Pacific Ocean and the world. This destroys marine ecosystems!!
THat's factually not true. Discharge occurs in other places and already occured in Fukushima. Again, that's propaganda against nuclear power while other sources of energy are much more polluting in total indifference. Millions of people die just in China from air pollution, and yet, people are yelling because of a discharge in Japan that will quickly get to average level...

As for the ecosystem, most of life gets better with radiation than with people presence.

So you mean this action will not affect anyone? They are trying to put DRUGS into the sea!!!

Propaganda. The project has been backed by independent bodies and is safe. The only question is about the food-chain if you eat fish that would be gathered in the area, but that's more or less all. On this, I'd say that you have much more bigger issues to take care of with heavy metals, or, in China, with pollution at every levels...
the Chinese pollution is also a big problem, but it will not effect other countries
Yes it does, it's one of the biggest contributor to global warming and plastic pollution ends up in microplastics everywhere in the ocea, in the air, in the forrest and in our bodies where they are endocrinian perturbators.
Concerning air pollution only, air doesn't stay immobile... It moves mainly to Korea, Japna and even the US...

This will not only affect japan or china or Asia, it will destroy the whole world

Propaganda. The project has been backed by independent bodies and is safe. The only question is about the food-chain if you eat fish that would be gathered in the area, but that's more or less all. On this, I'd say that you have much more bigger issues to take care of with heavy metals, or, in China, with pollution at every levels...
the Chinese pollution is also a big problem, but it will not effect other countries
Yes it does, it's one of the biggest contributor to global warming and plastic pollution ends up in microplastics everywhere in the ocea, in the air, in the forrest and in our bodies where they are endocrinian perturbators.
Concerning air pollution only, air doesn't stay immobile... It moves mainly to Korea, Japna and even the US...
Every country has pollution, why are you only talking about China? what about Britain? The usa? And I agree that the whole world is killing this planet. But for the IR we have to.

Every country has pollution, why are you only talking about China? what about Britain? The usa? And I agree that the whole world is killing this planet. But for the IR we have to.
But Japan, they are way too out of line!

So you mean this action will not affect anyone? They are trying to put DRUGS into the sea!!!
Tritium is not a drug but a radionuclid. It can affect the DNA, yet, it's also present everywhere in small quantities. Here, the project is to dillute the pollutant (tritium, and a little bit of C14 - the same used to date archological scenes) enought o reach low level enough before discharing. The discharge then dillute in the ocean and is supposed to reach ocean level after a few km at best, yet the level before is already set to be low enoughnot to be a danger for people.

THe proejct, once again, is validated by an independent body called the International Atomic Energy Aency or something like that (AEIA), which means that it's not Japan just making up numbers.

The only questiont hat really could be source of worry is wether the dillution is doing well in the ocean where there might be different layers of water,e specially when it gets very hot, but more than all if there is an accumulation of pollutants (here radioactive elements) in t he foodchain = if predator fish get higher level of tritium than expected.
This is basically the only real criticism that could be given from what I've seen; and it induce that people will fish around there... So as loong as Chinese fishermen stay where they are supposed to fish (I know it's very hard for them since they fish illegaally everywhere), it should be ok.

Last but not least, nuclear pollution is a local pollution, unlike greenhouse gas.

Tritium is not a drug but a radionuclid. It can affect the DNA, yet, it's also present everywhere in small quantities. Here, the project is to dillute the pollutant (tritium, and a little bit of C14 - the same used to date archological scenes) enought o reach low level enough before discharing. The discharge then dillute in the ocean and is supposed to reach ocean level after a few km at best, yet the level before is already set to be low enoughnot to be a danger for people.

THe proejct, once again, is validated by an independent body called the International Atomic Energy Aency or something like that (AEIA), which means that it's not Japan just making up numbers.

The only questiont hat really could be source of worry is wether the dillution is doing well in the ocean where there might be different layers of water,e specially when it gets very hot, but more than all if there is an accumulation of pollutants (here radioactive elements) in t he foodchain = if predator fish get higher level of tritium than expected.
This is basically the only real criticism that could be given from what I've seen; and it induce that people will fish around there... So as loong as Chinese fishermen stay where they are supposed to fish (I know it's very hard for them since they fish illegaally everywhere), it should be ok.

Last but not least, nuclear pollution is a local pollution, unlike greenhouse gas.

Ok that’s a relief: )

I have a little question, is this AEIA from the usa?

This will not only affect japan or china or Asia, it will destroy the whole world
No. That's simply a nonsense and a schizo post.
Because most people complaingin here are Chineses from China and that China is atop tiers polluter on many level. US could do as well for air greenhouse emissions, but no need to play the victim card, that's only an example and you don't feel much guilt about attacking Japan specifically either.

If it is, I think it can proof nothing : ( we all know the dirty strategy between these two countries

No, it's an international/independent body, but it's center is in Austria normally. As for the US, it wouldn't cover Japan. The US isn't friend with anyone and would destroy Japan for its own profit as well.

Because most people complaingin here are Chineses from China and that China is atop tiers polluter on many level. US could do as well for air greenhouse emissions, but no need to play the victim card, that's only an example and you don't feel much guilt about attacking Japan specifically either.
I see now, maybe it’s because of the government’s over promotion. I think China is the only country which cares about that 😂 and honestly it’s useless. We can only … scream, like you said, nothing else. I will not care about it anymore: )

No, it's an international/independent body, but it's center is in Austria normally. As for the US, it wouldn't cover Japan. The US isn't friend with anyone and would destroy Japan for its own profit as well.
Ok

Will actually everyone will die at last 😂
Right now, all I have to care about is my big exam the day after tomorrow 💀 it’s way more serious than the water for me 😂

And sorry for attacking Japan specifically, I kind lost myself

Stay away from the internet, that’s all we have to do

I see now, maybe it’s because of the government’s over promotion. I think China is the only country which cares about that 😂 and honestly it’s useless. We can only … scream, like you said, nothing else. I will not care about it anymore: )
I don't think China cares a lot more than others. European countries have made some efforts, and the US as well, but not so much and sometimes made awful choices like lowering their nuclear park (France). Costa Rica did some remarkable effort as well, becoming a very green country in terms of energy and promoting conservation (which is good because it's one of the richest country of the world for biodiversity despite its small size).

Good luck for your exams.