Why WW3 is unavoidable but also necessary ? Politics and governments

Poland, Germany, South Corea and Japan are exactly doing the same. Iran has announced yesrerday the production of its first hypersonic missile and on the same time, Israel has now the most extreme right government of its history with very anti arabs and muslims members who dream to make from Israel only a land for jewish people and only Jewish people

It seems that the coming of Antichrist on Earth and judgement day which will follow, announced by the bible in Apocalypse according to St John for more than 2 thousands years, is no more a spiritual myth but a reality ! If Vladimir Putin is one of the human faces of Anticrist , he is not the only one and Satan is taking many appearances so as to divide us and fight each other so as to lead us to mutual destruction.

Everything is and was already written and we can t do otherwise than accepting our destiny, the only thing we can do is to save our soul from hate and anger.

I was living in darkness but Jesus Christ opened my heart and mind and saved my soul and now that s my turn to do the same for you.

John Lennon & Eric Clapton- Give Peace A Chance (Toronto, 1969) / Unodel53
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nVpN7tIxws

Putin has made us fight each other and do more harm ourselves than he could ever achieve personally with weapons, He uses poison of the heart to divide and conquer and to fight his wars for him. Like with nations that in their early sprouting age, he and his nationalism planted the seed for his will while they were young and helpless. Those nations are now the dragons living in the corners of the earth with a rabid hate and jealousy for their world family, a distant rift wedged between us caused by a mad ideology and a man who pretends to be a good mentor to nations in their youth.

If UN continues to be irrelevant then maybe it will happen. I think the WW3 will be essential and the states may realize that pure anarchic world is not effective at all.

MariaShirvany, it was a joke.

Теперь поняла спасибо, но мы тоже пошутили

MariaShirvany, it was a joke.
You spelled my name wrong lol

Sorry, it's very hard to spell.

ШирванИ

Любая персидская фамилия сложна в произношении)))

Вау! Вы говорите по русски!

Да я из россии

Я ещё наверху написала сообщение на русском

Но живёте в Дании! Интересная биография!

Ну да, у нас все запутанно