Why WW3 is unavoidable but also necessary ? Politics and governments

Good evening to everyone ! I forgot those last days to thank the usual customer of this net site who sent me a post 2 days ago in latin language : it is so rare on these modern times and ways of communication to use such an old and prestigious language and I do agree with this person, Pope Francis would really have used such words, thank you very much !

Klemen Slakonja as Pope Francis - Modern Pope (#SpreadLove) / Klemen Slakonja
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoJsKV6-e9M

Get out to a country you love Kadyrov!!
You have not still answer my question: Have you got your gun? Are you now as U.S.-American on the frontline to fight for a formerly Soviet-Republic like “Ourkraine”…your lovely “Ourkraine” has produced some ugly Soviet-bloodsuckers like Leonid Breschnev…think about it, if you can…but I think,you can not! Poor, this is the only word I can find for you! And now you can insult me as pro-russian…I laugh about it….
You don't care about the depression the older Russian generation keeps with them from the former Soviet Union years living under poor conditions have made. You hate the new Germany and the Berlin Wall it "caused" with the US's presence in challenge to Russia's over who fought the NAZI regime of common Germans who are ignorant enough to not give a care to other nations but your own gain.