Why WW3 is unavoidable but also necessary ? Politics and governments

When I was 17, I dreamt to be a catholic priest but I loved to much girls at that time so as to keep going on this way and accept priest celibate. Here is a Video from Alexey Meshkov, ambassador of the Federation of Russia in France and the first Ruscist that I with help of believers are going to try to exorcise

Alexander Makogonov: "Même si l'armée russe recule, ça ne veut rien dire du tout" / BFMTV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpT7-eP3eCc

And here is a video from Alexander Makogonov, the speaker of Russian embassy in France and my second target.

Smolensk city tour | Russian town / Knowledge Transfer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ABK2FQZI10

Here is a video from Smolensk City in Russia : that s a middle City between Moscow and Belorussia where I plan to settle my own parish and build my community so as to save the soul of Ruscists from forever damnation and preparing the coming back of Jesus Christ our saver for Judgement Day

Have a good night ! Repent yourselves for the Ruscists and Don t forget that Jesus loves you in spite of your ugly sins. Yours François

Billa needs to exorcise two Russian gentlemen on these forums for their own sake.

Des crucifiements aux Philippines le Vendredi-Saint / 6Medias
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgzPa7rBH_g

Good morning my dear brothers and sisters ! Here is a video showing the kind of practise and rite, I mean giant mass crucifixion, I want to promote and develop when I will have settled my religious community in Smolensk City in Russia

The Last Temptation of Christ (1988) - The Crucifixion Scene (7/10) | Movieclips / Movieclips
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJvCFAHRAFI

Crucifixion according to me is the best way to understand all the suffers, our Lord Jesus Christ used to endure so as to save the soul of men from their original sin and personnally I m used to spending at least 10 minutes, hanged on such a cross at least one time a year.

Russia is really a land of mission for me and as I often went and work in this country with my Job by the past, I already had some people mainly women ( most of them sex frustrated that I used to confort ! ) and who are likely to join my new religious community and are desperately waiting for my coming in Russia and of course, if everything happens as my business plan expects, I will develop my own activity in all the Federation of Russia.

You may say I m a dreamer like in Imagine , the famous song by John Lennon but as former American president Barack Obama used to say : yes we can ! and I would add that it s my task and my debt to save the spirit and soul of all the Ruscists I can before the coming of Judgement Day on Earth but of course like Jesus Christ our saver before me, I ask me sometimes always the same question : the Ruscists and more generally Russians people used to think until now , they knew everything coming from the West, but are they ready to live such an experiment ? On these words, have a nice day my dear brothers and sisters and have a nice day. Yours François

I don’t know if anyone knows that, and it’s true, I literally have no idea. But EinStein once said that he doesn’t know what weapons will the humanity use in ww3 but he knows that in ww4 the weapons will be sticks and rocks. So to make the idea to y’all brains, ww3 shouldn’t happen because, it’s a disaster, but at the same time it could be necessary, people will get it, that they don’t have anything to fight with and it’s about that time to stop

But I’m 14 year old white girl, what do I know?

But I’m 14 year old white girl, what do I know?

That would be true if war war III would be war of mass range weapon. But it rather will be just normal war, with old methods and electronical and AI stuff.

Dear Maria, how are you ? I m really sad that someone of your generation who could be my daughter ( I got a 18 years old son and I would have loved to have a daughter too ) must ask such questions even if I m a little bit responsible for this situation because I m the creator of this forum. What can I tell you so as you not to be worried about the future and enjoy your teenage life ? Nothing and I m really sorry for that, I just would like you to follow your own heart and instinct which will allow you most of the time I hope, to make the best choices for your life.
Have a nice day Maria and that God bless and protects you even if you re not a believer.
Sincerely yours François
PS: my own opinion is that everything is written and that we can t do anything against that excepted not being blinded by hate and anger.

I’m good) so far) thanks for asking. Yes it is hard for teenagers and your son can tell you the same))) But we only have one life, might as well life at our best)) Thank you for your advice it means so much for me)) I think all teenagers should hear it. Have a great day as well and say hi to your son