Why WW3 is unavoidable but also necessary ? Politics and governments

As we are used to saying in France too : you cannot make a good cake without breaking eggs ! and political philosophers Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, Vladimir Illitch Oulianov Lenine and Alexander Douguine said also that we have to make the happiness of the people even against their own will if necessary ! On these words, have a nice day !

Billa, are you a fan of Marx, Lenin? Let's reduce population? Yeh, nice moove. What is interestin? China doesn't want to reduce population any more. They are still afraid of Covid 19! But why? It would be good for China economy if the weak ones die. But they don't do that! They still ware masks! But in the West? Why such thoughts? Something happened with our world! West becomes East?

I think we need diplomacy and peace. A Third World War would be the suicide of Europe! War is always avoidable, if the politicians are not so blind and full of hate like 1914! From 1815 till 1914 Europe did not see much wars, thanks to the diplomacy! But today there are not such noble men like Metternich, Castlereigh or Talleyrand, which were brilliant diplomats, but - seeing our German goverment - some egomaniacal idiots, which live in a leftist bubble! So, from these „politicians“ in Berlin I see no sign to avoid war! Let us hope they will change their minds! Europe don‘t need a war not even a new cold war!
The perspective of a global history makes it possible to considerably relativize the idea according to which the 19th century would have been a century of peace. Colonial wars were certainly rarely referred to as such at the time. We spoke more readily of expeditions, campaigns, even pacifications. These wars were the “savage wars of peace” evoked by Kipling in The White Man’s Burden in 1899. They were wars nonetheless. And they were countless: in 1897, the British Colonial Secretary, Joseph Chamberlain, claimed that since 1870 only 1883 had passed without a significant conflict for Great Britain. The violence that accompanied these fights was not denied. As Chamberlain himself acknowledged, "you cannot have omelettes without breaking eggs."

It seems a little bit funny for me to read the comments that some ruscists ( russian fascists for ukrainian people ) dare to post here : those disgusting people keep complaining all the time about the fact that they have to face and fight now with nazis people that they themselves contributed to create with all their agressive policies and actions and this from 1917. It makes too long time that those people are getting all the world in trouble and I think that time has come to make them pay their rent and to finish the job started by the German Nazis in 1941.

Good evening to everyone ! I deeply think now that worldwide actual political situation with the invasion of Ukraine by Russian government and the expected invasion of Taiwan by chinese government is surely going to lead us to WW3 and that this global conflict is unavoidable but also necessary for the future and survival of mankind.
What s your own opinion on this subject ?
Then why don't you go and fight in Ukraine yourself and save the mankind? Let me guess, being a keyboard Rambo is a lot easier. Put your keyboard aside and cool down. Foreign policies and future of mankind are the concern of "prudent" people. Not of a "YOUTUBE field-marshall" such as you.

Billa, what you are doing here, you are compromising the western policy here. I know, to some degree you might be "correct". But decent people usually hide such thoughts. It's all due to your ignorance I guess. No one can be so strait forward rude nowadays, but you can. It's amazing! That's why some people today think that it's alright to be a little bit NAZI. It's alright to kill million people if it needs to be done for some reason. I don't remember exact quot of Dostoevsky - one tear of a child doesn't worth (forgot what). That's why it's in the West you are trying to ban Russian culture? Yes, we are savages, we are irrational sometimes. But I don't care much about Western rational.

Hot Shots Part Deux Bullet Boat / Steve O
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gJ3mZfGuD4

Hot Shots 2: Chicken Arrow / Flipped
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGpxhelVWSk

French Bodyboard Prodigy Ethan Capdeville | Riraw Prod / Bodyboard Xtreme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AxFwQV3cTU

I think these videos are funny!

Good morning Vietnam to everyone here ! Yesterday afternoon, I was practising my favourite hobby on the French Atlantic Coast, I mean bodyboard ( that i m practising since I m 8 and yesterday afternoon, there was an incredibly cool weather with 18 degrees and also the same temperature on water with a very good swell too ! ) and I was surfing a powerful wave maybe too powerful because it took me a long moment before coming back to the ground when I heard suddenly a voice which talked to me !

Billa has inhaled too much of Renault's exhaust fumes out the tail pipe and has made him gone mad! 😃
Russians should not worry about the threat of nukes being used by either party, because the US can take out their outdated infrastructure easy within hours!

Ah, a person, which not shares your opinion is gone mad! Great point for a discussion! Maybe you are mad too, mad of war and propaganda! Why are you not at the frontline, when the Ukraine is so important for you? Go, young man! Entlist now! Uncle Zelenskyy wants you!

I hope you're not speaking from your need for warm winters at home?
Good boy, for having a warm winter at home I don't need your fabelous Ukraine! But you have not answer my question: How about your volontary enlistment, you war-lover!

Has Mr Igor Samarskey threatened you into speaking on behalf of Russia now?

Billa has inhaled too much of Renault's exhaust fumes out the tail pipe and has made him gone mad! 😃
Russians should not worry about the threat of nukes being used by either party, because the US can take out their outdated infrastructure easy within hours!

Ah, a person, which not shares your opinion is gone mad! Great point for a discussion! Maybe you are mad too, mad of war and propaganda! Why are you not at the frontline, when the Ukraine is so important for you? Go, young man! Entlist now! Uncle Zelenskyy wants you!

Good boy, for having a warm winter at home I don't need your fabelous Ukraine! But you have not answer my question: How about your volontary enlistment, you war-lover!

No, this person is even fanatic like you...only from the other part! I want only peace and no stupid propaganda!

You've just made yourself look ignorant in your own interests. "I don't need your fabelous Ukraine!" Remember how ignorance in Germany played out, now I believe this time the Germans are too lame to cause another uprising that will bring you a backlash that's out of your control. Looks like you need to lick Russia's boots so you can keep a German sense of "peace" by sharing Ukraine as a sacrifice for all to be fair. Who's the NAZIs today in Putin's war? You think it's the USA now?

That was the Lord himself who adressed to me and this is the message he gave me : " François, here my son, the country on Earth called the Federation of Russia has become now the Empire of Evil led by the Antichrist and the servants of the Devil and I want you to be one of the messengers and executants of my will on this planet. You belong now to the army of god which is going to take part to the Armageddon s final fight against Satan, Belzebuth and his servants and you are one of the instruments of Judgement Day ! "

No, this person is even fanatic like you...only from the other part! I want only peace and no stupid propaganda!

You've just made yourself look ignorant in your own interests. "I don't need your fabelous Ukraine!" Remember how ignorance in Germany played out, now I believe this time the Germans are too lame to cause another uprising that will bring you a backlash that's out of your control. Looks like you need to lick Russia's boots so you can keep a German sense of "peace" by sharing Ukraine as a sacrifice for all to be fair. Who's the NAZIs today in Putin's war? You think it's the USA now?

Yes, you are right! I am ignorant and you are an Ukraine-Lover! And still you have not answer my question: have you be to the enlightenment? Have you got your gun? Are you now in your Ourkraine? If you love the war so much, go there and don‘t insult people, which don‘t share your opinion!

I forgot to wish to all the Christians here a very good sunday mass and as Bob Marley used to sing : " let s them praised to the Lord and we will feel alright ! ", I also wish a very good sunday to other religions believers and unbelievers and I just have some words to say to the Ruscists and servants of the Antichrist : " repent yourselves because Judgement Day is gonna soon come for you ! "

Bob Marley - One Love / MissEmilyAutumn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0NentNBRlQ

A good victory against the Russians in Ukraine will certainly calm a lot of war ardor on the part of the dictatorships of the planet. At least for a few years.

A good victory against the Russians in Ukraine will certainly calm a lot of war ardor on the part of the dictatorships of the planet. At least for a few years.
You see the world getting divided more and more, and you expect that a -penible- victory of a country supported by the whole West would calm down anything? Boomers really are optimistic, or delusional...