Why WW3 is unavoidable but also necessary ? Politics and governments

Dear Maria, how are you ? I m really sad that someone of your generation who could be my daughter ( I got a 18 years old son and I would have loved to have a daughter too ) must ask such questions even if I m a little bit responsible for this situation because I m the creator of this forum. What can I tell you so as you not to be worried about the future and enjoy your teenage life ? Nothing and I m really sorry for that, I just would like you to follow your own heart and instinct which will allow you most of the time I hope, to make the best choices for your life.
Have a nice day Maria and that God bless and protects you even if you re not a believer.
Sincerely yours François
PS: my own opinion is that everything is written and that we can t do anything against that excepted not being blinded by hate and anger.
https://youtu.be/e-6eWEhjMa4

Good night to everyone ! Last night, I had a dream and in this one, Pope Francis was talking to me and his holiness in his greatest good opened my heart and my mind about Armageddon or the final fight between the Anticrist and his servants and the army of God.
"De recentioribus duobus bellis, quae per orbem saevierunt, loqui placet, quorum alterum multo uberiorem messem tulit mortuorum atque ingentiorem humanorum dolorum struxit acervum.

Omnes proinde compellamus christifideles ut pacis reapse operatores sint atque iustitiae: « Qui participat Eucharistiam suscipere debet missionem pacis in mundo construendae, per multas violentias et bella deletae et, praesertim hodie, per tromocrates et corruptelam nummariam et abusiones sexuales."

This is what Pope Francis would have told you in your dream.

https://youtu.be/G2x1ixi2bp0

Russia is really a land of mission for me and as I often went and work in this country with my Job by the past, I already had some people mainly women ( most of them sex frustrated that I used to confort ! ) and who are likely to join my new religious community and are desperately waiting for my coming in Russia and of course, if everything happens as my business plan expects, I will develop my own activity in all the Federation of Russia.

I need me a girlfriend, I wouldn't mind if she came from Russia.

Russia is really a land of mission for me and as I often went and work in this country with my Job by the past, I already had some people mainly women ( most of them sex frustrated that I used to confort ! ) and who are likely to join my new religious community and are desperately waiting for my coming in Russia and of course, if everything happens as my business plan expects, I will develop my own activity in all the Federation of Russia.

I need me a girlfriend, I wouldn't mind if she came from Russia.

I can be your girlfriend, I’m from Russia

I’m single

I’m single
I’m single
Cool, but I'm not so young anymore.

Putin and Kadyrov, you filthy Muslim - you can kiss our asses crosswise.
We love pork!! Also our ammunition loves pork fat. Kadyrov's Chechnya scrap heap is just a joke for us - we sweep up all the rubbish!!

Get out to a country you love Kadyrov!!

Get out to a country you love Kadyrov!!
You have not still answer my question: Have you got your gun? Are you now as U.S.-American on the frontline to fight for a formerly Soviet-Republic like “Ourkraine”…your lovely “Ourkraine” has produced some ugly Soviet-bloodsuckers like Leonid Breschnev…think about it, if you can…but I think,you can not! Poor, this is the only word I can find for you! And now you can insult me as pro-russian…I laugh about it….

Is it now a site for lonely harts?

Is it now a site for lonely harts?
What do You mean?

Good afternoon to everyone here ! How are you ? Today is holiday in France because we are now celebrating the 104th birthday of the end of Ww1 in our country and our victory on Germany at that time but what a victory : two millionth dead and many parts of eastern France devastated after 4 years of bloody conflict ( we even still find now bombs and schrapnells not exploded or soldiers skeletons buried in this part of our territory ! ).

Today spector of Ww3 is flying over our heads unfortunately all around the world.

Yesterday, American general Mark Milley, chief of staff of US forces in the world estimated that at least, 100 000 russian soldiers were killed or wounded since the beginning of War in Ukraina and according to him, the same level of human lisses had to be expected on the Ukrainian side.

human lisses sorry

human losses.

Last wednesday, French president Macron announced publicly the next military policy of France from now until 2030 with a massive military growth of our military spendings on the building of new conventional and nuclear forces ( tanks, aircrafts and hypersonic missiles ) so as to prepare us to next expected conflicts mainly with Russia and China.