What do you think about taiwan rn Политика

China has made a giant tactical mistake: It follows Russia in the Ukraine conflict (which is nothing else than an attack!).
So many countries dont trust China anymore because they use similar reasons to plan to "liberate" Taiwan.
If they hadnt done this support to Russia they would still be a respected part of the G20

话说我们中国人完全没有必要与他们讨论这个问题罢,愚昧的家伙们脑子早就被美国人洗脑了,外国一直抹黑中国意义就在于他们比不过中国。这本来就是中国人自己的事情,他们要说就让他们说去罢。

While it is indeed a Chinese-Taiwanese problem that doesn't concer occidental governments, anyone can give their 2 cents on the question, you incuded. However, the very fact that you look down on others, speak a language than most here can't read without a translator shows that you have the same arrogance that caused the fall of the Qing.
I'm talking to Chinese, and I can't stop you if you want to translate it yourself

A pretty good example of chinese methods (today in newspaper):

The best example: China. Elon Musk is certainly bowing to the Chinese dictatorship when it comes to Starlink. The government there has an explicit wish: Starlink should not help the Chinese population to circumvent the Internet blocks and daily censorship implemented by Beijing. Nor should Taiwan be able to use Starlink to defend itself or even attack in the event of a Chinese attack, as Ukraine did against Russia. Biographer Isaacson revealed to us, "Musk [has] a factory in Shanghai where a lot of Teslas are built. So it would be unwise to antagonize China."

China has made a giant tactical mistake: It follows Russia in the Ukraine conflict (which is nothing else than an attack!).
So many countries dont trust China anymore because they use similar reasons to plan to "liberate" Taiwan.
If they hadnt done this support to Russia they would still be a respected part of the G20
Actually,China keeps a neutral attitude. It is hard for China to help either party. Both the Ukraine and Russia were in the former Soviet Union,so maybe the conflict just like the family affairs between bothers.

A common view about this subject is impossible. For me; the first concerned is the Taiwanese people. And it’s easy to know what he thinks in view of the election results. So if China decide to invade Taiwan we will see if Taiwan is a real country or not. Like a lot of time in the history it’s the will of the people to defend their land against invaders that will show the truth. As Chinese government only knows the law of the stronger it’s practical for him to say that’s only a problem between China and Taiwan. For me it’s first it’s a problem between dictatorship and democracies. China will decide whether it wants war or not. I hope the free countries will not abandon Taiwan.
Chinese government made edited a new map of the Chinese country of course they include Taiwan in it but also a lot of islands and some territories in India and others neighbors countries. How call these young Chinese guy this attitude?

I have heard that thing from some unofficial website. Maybe I don't care this kind of thing, so as a young Chinese, I even don't know when these islands belong to other countries, such as the Bolshoy Ussuriysky Island ,and form the official speech, I just consider that the ownership of these islands or territories is controversial. Perhaps that is my own problem, and I just want to make an explanation for the young Chinese guys like me.

"... However, the very fact that you look down on others, speak a language than most here can't read without a translator shows that you have the same arrogance that caused the fall of the Qing."
This is a forum by foreigners about Taiwan and China and our fear for what's going on to a democratic-loving people. China's Official Political Rhetoric is not welcomed in the title as far as I know.

China has a neutral attitude? I rather call that a hypocrite attitude. China is surely very embarrassed with this war that Putin started and can’t win. China is in the camp of Russia but doesn’t want to show it too clearly. It’s well known that China didn’t applied the sanction against Russia and takes the opportunity to buy raw materials at low prices. For weapons they also help Russia discretely or via North Korea.
Concerning territories stolen by China It’s very simple if some islands are in the maritime domain of a country these islands belong to this country. It’s an international law that voluntary ignored China. I speak particularly about islands between Philippines and Vietnam. China declared itself the owner of the entire sea and created a new maritime border very close to the coasts of these countries in contradiction with international legislation. The boats not Chinese sailing there are aggressed by Chinese military navy and the islands are transformed in military bases. Concerning the islands Bolshoï Oussouri, Moscow only said it’s a technical problem on the new Chinese official map. Of course they are not in position to contest too strongly something to the Chinese government that stays the bigger support to Putin.

话说我们中国人完全没有必要与他们讨论这个问题罢,愚昧的家伙们脑子早就被美国人洗脑了,外国一直抹黑中国意义就在于他们比不过中国。这本来就是中国人自己的事情,他们要说就让他们说去罢。

While it is indeed a Chinese-Taiwanese problem that doesn't concer occidental governments, anyone can give their 2 cents on the question, you incuded. However, the very fact that you look down on others, speak a language than most here can't read without a translator shows that you have the same arrogance that caused the fall of the Qing.

清朝那么腐败,本来就应该灭亡,这用不到你来说,是中国人民自己推翻的这个腐败落后的王朝的。
The Qing Dynasty was so corrupt that it should have died. It doesn't need you to say that the Chinese people overthrew this corrupt and backward dynasty themselves.

我是一个热爱和平的人,我知道我的祖国也是如此。没有一个人是十全十美的,没有一个人能做到让每个人都喜欢。我热爱我的祖国,如果你们了解过中国的历史,那么你们肯定也会同我一样热爱这个国家。我会坚决维护中国共产党的领导,是中国共产党领导中国人民站起来,是中国共产党能让我上得起学,是中国共产党让我的生活变的美好。明明中国共产党做到了很多别的国家领导人都做不到的事,却还是被诋毁。我从没质疑或者动摇过自己的信仰。我是一个马克思主义者,我是无产阶级,我是中国人,我很自豪。每当我翻起历史课本,感慨那些苦难的日子终于过去了。日军侵华的史料书籍还有电影看了一遍又一遍,列强的枪指到我的脑门上,我感觉愤怒,我要自信自强自立我要所有中国人都抬起头来,以前苦难的日子已经过去,现在是新中国,中国共产党不会辜负人民的期望。肯定不止我一个人这么想,千千万万个中国人,十四亿中国人都这么想。我是一个新疆人,我的家在遥远的西北,那里有大草原,我的家在群山之中,那里真的很美,如果你们欧洲人真的有兴趣的话可以来,来我家尝尝我妈妈做的奶制品。说实话我不是不向往欧洲,我觉得欧洲真的很美,不过我还是更加热爱自己的家乡。我觉得我生活的很好,我知道我们十四亿人口,这是一个庞大的数字,想要让所有人都满意真的很难,但是中国共产党真的在做,我的高考分数线比其他省份的同学低了两百分。我的家很穷,虽然我们学校的学费很低,但是我们根本支付不起,我申请了助学贷款,并且没有一分钱利息。这让我怎么不感恩,这让我怎么不热爱自己的国家。有些人会说这点小恩小惠就把你收买了。这不是小恩小惠,我如此差劲国家都没有放弃我,我凭什么要背叛我的国家。只有中国人懂中国人,中国人的心酸苦难才过去七十年,我们比任何人向往和平和团结。我爱中国,作为中国人我太自豪了。我不是汉族,但是我是中华民族的一份子,我是中华大家庭的一份子。中国是一种归属感,它是家、是安全感的来源、是我伟大的母亲。
I am a peace-loving person, and I know that my motherland is the same. No one is perfect, and no one can make everyone like it. I love my motherland. If you know the history of China, you must love this country as much as I do. I will resolutely safeguard the leadership of the Communist Party of China. It is the Communist Party of China that leads the Chinese people to stand up. It is the Communist Party of China that enables me to afford to go to school and makes my life better. It is clear that the Communist Party of China has done many things that leaders of other countries can't do, but it is still vilified. I never questioned or wavered in my beliefs. I am a Marxist, I am a proletarian, I am Chinese, I am very proud. Every time I turn over my history books, I feel that those days of suffering are finally over. After watching historical materials, books and movies of the Japanese invasion of China again and again, the guns of the foreign powers pointed at my forehead, I felt angry. I want to be confident and self-reliant. I want all Chinese people to raise their heads. The bitter days of the past have passed, and now it is New China. The CPC will live up to the expectations of the people. I'm definitely not the only one who thinks so. Tens of millions of Chinese, 1.4 billion Chinese people think so. I am a Xinjiang native. My home is in the far northwest, where there are prairies. My home is in the mountains. It is really beautiful there. If you Europeans are really interested, you can come. Come to my house and try my mother's dairy. To be honest, it's not that I don't yearn for Europe. I think Europe is really beautiful, but I still love my hometown more. I think my life is very good. I know that our population of 1.4 billion is a huge number. It is really difficult to satisfy everyone, but the Communist Party of China is really doing it. My college entrance examination score line is 200 points lower than that of my classmates in other provinces. My family is very poor. Although our school tuition is very low, we can't afford it at all. I applied for student loan, and there was no interest. How can I not be grateful? How can I not love my country? Some people will say that this little favor buys you off. This is not a small favor. My country has not given up on me when I am so bad. Why should I betray my country? Only Chinese people understand Chinese people, and their sad sufferings have only passed for 70 years. We yearn for peace and unity more than anyone else. I love China. I'm so proud to be Chinese. I am not a Han, but I am a member of the Chinese nation, I am a member of the Chinese family. China is a sense of belonging, a home, a source of security and a great mother to me.

我是一个热爱和平的人,我知道我的祖国也是如此。没有一个人是十全十美的,没有一个人能做到让每个人都喜欢。我热爱我的祖国,如果你们了解过中国的历史,那么你们肯定也会同我一样热爱这个国家。我会坚决维护中国共产党的领导,是中国共产党领导中国人民站起来,是中国共产党能让我上得起学,是中国共产党让我的生活变的美好。明明中国共产党做到了很多别的国家领导人都做不到的事,却还是被诋毁。我从没质疑或者动摇过自己的信仰。我是一个马克思主义者,我是无产阶级,我是中国人,我很自豪。每当我翻起历史课本,感慨那些苦难的日子终于过去了。日军侵华的史料书籍还有电影看了一遍又一遍,列强的枪指到我的脑门上,我感觉愤怒,我要自信自强自立我要所有中国人都抬起头来,以前苦难的日子已经过去,现在是新中国,中国共产党不会辜负人民的期望。肯定不止我一个人这么想,千千万万个中国人,十四亿中国人都这么想。我是一个新疆人,我的家在遥远的西北,那里有大草原,我的家在群山之中,那里真的很美,如果你们欧洲人真的有兴趣的话可以来,来我家尝尝我妈妈做的奶制品。说实话我不是不向往欧洲,我觉得欧洲真的很美,不过我还是更加热爱自己的家乡。我觉得我生活的很好,我知道我们十四亿人口,这是一个庞大的数字,想要让所有人都满意真的很难,但是中国共产党真的在做,我的高考分数线比其他省份的同学低了两百分。我的家很穷,虽然我们学校的学费很低,但是我们根本支付不起,我申请了助学贷款,并且没有一分钱利息。这让我怎么不感恩,这让我怎么不热爱自己的国家。有些人会说这点小恩小惠就把你收买了。这不是小恩小惠,我如此差劲国家都没有放弃我,我凭什么要背叛我的国家。只有中国人懂中国人,中国人的心酸苦难才过去七十年,我们比任何人向往和平和团结。我爱中国,作为中国人我太自豪了。我不是汉族,但是我是中华民族的一份子,我是中华大家庭的一份子。中国是一种归属感,它是家、是安全感的来源、是我伟大的母亲。
I am a peace-loving person, and I know that my motherland is the same. No one is perfect, and no one can make everyone like it. I love my motherland. If you know the history of China, you must love this country as much as I do. I will resolutely safeguard the leadership of the Communist Party of China. It is the Communist Party of China that leads the Chinese people to stand up. It is the Communist Party of China that enables me to afford to go to school and makes my life better. It is clear that the Communist Party of China has done many things that leaders of other countries can't do, but it is still vilified. I never questioned or wavered in my beliefs. I am a Marxist, I am a proletarian, I am Chinese, I am very proud. Every time I turn over my history books, I feel that those days of suffering are finally over. After watching historical materials, books and movies of the Japanese invasion of China again and again, the guns of the foreign powers pointed at my forehead, I felt angry. I want to be confident and self-reliant. I want all Chinese people to raise their heads. The bitter days of the past have passed, and now it is New China. The CPC will live up to the expectations of the people. I'm definitely not the only one who thinks so. Tens of millions of Chinese, 1.4 billion Chinese people think so. I am a Xinjiang native. My home is in the far northwest, where there are prairies. My home is in the mountains. It is really beautiful there. If you Europeans are really interested, you can come. Come to my house and try my mother's dairy. To be honest, it's not that I don't yearn for Europe. I think Europe is really beautiful, but I still love my hometown more. I think my life is very good. I know that our population of 1.4 billion is a huge number. It is really difficult to satisfy everyone, but the Communist Party of China is really doing it. My college entrance examination score line is 200 points lower than that of my classmates in other provinces. My family is very poor. Although our school tuition is very low, we can't afford it at all. I applied for student loan, and there was no interest. How can I not be grateful? How can I not love my country? Some people will say that this little favor buys you off. This is not a small favor. My country has not given up on me when I am so bad. Why should I betray my country? Only Chinese people understand Chinese people, and their sad sufferings have only passed for 70 years. We yearn for peace and unity more than anyone else. I love China. I'm so proud to be Chinese. I am not a Han, but I am a member of the Chinese nation, I am a member of the Chinese family. China is a sense of belonging, a home, a source of security and a great mother to me.
La Cina attualmente mi sembra tutto purchè comunista

The Qing Dynasty was so corrupt that it should have died. It doesn't need you to say that the Chinese people overthrew this corrupt and backward dynasty themselves.
The Qing dynasty might have been corrupt (so is the current China and many countries, including the Wester European ones), but there is a whole context that you are ignoring here just to push your agenda. Funnily, it is the same reasons why the Occident is currently falling as well.

You can be as much as a proselytist as you want to say that China is not perfect but actually is. However, relaying state propaganda only makes a citizen blind and you seem to be as blind as people like anil who always spit on China.
Your country sure has good things, does good things, mainly for Chinese citizens, but it also has skeletons in its closet and can even be a nightmare equal to the US in certain regions of the planet.

To get back to the topic, that could be the case for Taiwanese people that are de facto independent, no matter what is said or claim. Taiwaneses are living their live with their own government, their own rules and an army/military mechanisms to defend themselves. They might be used as a pawn by the US just like Hong-Kong is, but it doesn't change that very fact, and if the people decide not to be governed by the CCP, then the CCP has to comply like it loves to remind it to others.

The Qing dynasty might have been corrupt (so is the current China and many countries, including the Wester European ones), but there is a whole context that you are ignoring here just to push your agenda. Funnily, it is the same reasons why the Occident is currently falling as well.

You can be as much as a proselytist as you want to say that China is not perfect but actually is. However, relaying state propaganda only makes a citizen blind and you seem to be as blind as people like anil who always spit on China.
Your country sure has good things, does good things, mainly for Chinese citizens, but it also has skeletons in its closet and can even be a nightmare equal to the US in certain regions of the planet.

To get back to the topic, that could be the case for Taiwanese people that are de facto independent, no matter what is said or claim. Taiwaneses are living their live with their own government, their own rules and an army/military mechanisms to defend themselves. They might be used as a pawn by the US just like Hong-Kong is, but it doesn't change that very fact, and if the people decide not to be governed by the CCP, then the CCP has to comply like it loves to remind it to others.

It doesn't matter what you say, I will only stand for my country

You mean you will stay to the propaganda.
By the way are you brave enough to critizise your President or is China such a free country, that it will decrease your social scoring points?

You mean you will stay to the propaganda.
By the way are you brave enough to critizise your President or is China such a free country, that it will decrease your social scoring points?
sorry,If you think I'm being forced to say these things, you're wrong.I am a Chinese, I love my country, my assessment of my country and the president is that they are completely correct。

Wow everything is perfect in China. I didnt know that.
So Just for fun say Xi Jinping should stop punish the Uiguries and stop manipulating the public oabroad or in your country.

Just for fun to see if something happens ...
In Germany we can do that without consequenses...

So Just for fun say Xi Jinping should stop punish the Uiguries and stop manipulating the public oabroad or in your country.

别他妈比我

别他妈逼我爆粗口
I think I've been kind ,I won't argue with people like you, because you are nothing. You want to argue with me. You must improve your quality. You are embarrassing your country.

别他妈比我

别他妈逼我爆粗口
I think I've been kind ,I won't argue with people like you, because you are nothing. You want to argue with me. You must improve your quality. You are embarrassing your country.

别他妈逼我爆粗口