What do you think about taiwan rn Politica e governo

Interesting that you have to repeat it three times.
I translate what you write: "I have to say that, I know about social scoring and the problems I will get with the goverment and the justice when I say what I really think. Thats why "I love my country and the communist party is always right!"

How strange it was during the pandemic that nobody was allowed to report about Chinas behaviour against the own population (like the famous video, where thousands of citizens in skycrapers screamed on their balcony because they are almost starving, because the "good government with the always-right-communist-party" didnt allow to leave the buildings or even their flats (how people have been treated who tried that I will better not described). Haven´t you ever thought about how members of the communist party or government have lived during the pandemic? I guess it had a reason why they didn´t want to be filmed ... maybe like the english government - but because of that they have been fired by their own citizens...

Or what about children who lives with parents who tell things against the communist party and the officials "fetch" those children to give them "to better parents who are on party line...

I will tell you why? China has only one target: Being the worlds number one until middle of the century - everything (yes, human rights are senseless, elections even worse if those people could try to vote for another one) is behind it. And media don´t have to critizise, because China don´t want the world could get the impression China uses criminal actions to reach its targets.

If I say: "Olaf Scholz is a pig!" - what happens with me? Right, nothing! No consequences in my life, no police who fetch me, not government which takes my children. Try that in China ... there you can see the difference between freedom and "I have to say freedom otherwise I will get in trouble".

Interesting that you have to repeat it three times.
I translate what you write: "I have to say that, I know about social scoring and the problems I will get with the goverment and the justice when I say what I really think. Thats why "I love my country and the communist party is always right!"
I have to say that, speaking with some Chineses, Talking and even saying stuff abotu the government is not a big problem depending on how it is said. Only, there are very nationalists people there, especialyl in younger generations apparently. So, even if Taiwan and some topics always have been touchy, it is worse with some people...

This being said. Europeans are rarely better, just a bit different and many of us show similar patterns in a more insidious way. Some people here are very good examples with their inability to see anything positive in China.

In Germany, probably that you won't get anything if you say that Olaf is a pig, but if you have negative opinion/comments that you express in public about some topics, you will also be punished and be a social outcast. There would be very negative consequences in my life if I were to say such things about minorities, and it would be even worse in a context like a university and there have been a few examples of this.
Thus, I find it strange to attack China/Chineses on this while Germany/Germans isn't always better.It is almost as strange as claiming that you can only blindly love your country because it gives you opportunities to study (ignoring, in the process, the fact that education in Europe is often free, and that countries like France allows you to study without taking any loan) or, to get back a little bit in the topic, like saying that Taiwan should be (or not) Chinese without caring about the first to be concerned.

可能你们很多人忘记了自己的父辈是怎么打下自己脚下的这片土地的,维护中国国土完整是每个中国人都会做的,中国人不会忘记那些屈辱的历史。我不想用英文回答这些问题,因为你们的思维太顽固了。经历过第一次世界大战和第二次世界大战的人不都应该团结友爱和善嘛?我一直辩证的看待每一个问题,我也觉得世界上没有绝对的坏人,但是你们在这个论坛里污蔑中国的每一个外国人,你们让我觉得你们就是一些游手好闲的“网络政治家”,你们看起来没有工作,没有家庭,没有为生活而奔波而是在这里插手别人家的事情,其实你们可以申请去联合国发表你们的意见,不过你们肯定做不到,因为你只能在这里欺负我一个弱女子。真的是太搞笑了,你们又不了解我们。你们的言论不过是从互联网上复制粘贴过来的,你们有且只有这一个能耐。看你们的年龄都是中年人了,我却看不到一点点成熟只会和一个小姑娘争论。

我爱中国,我相信人们应该在自己的国家内讨论问题,但我认为我们对此过于激进,我们大多数人都是成年人。我宁愿让人们客观地讨论这样的事情,不受你对国家政府等的厌恶影响,如果你问我对台湾有什么看法?这不是我的问题,我也不希望这样。所以,如果它不涉及你,就不要让它成为你的问题。中国人民和欧洲人等人一样是人,因为你将他们视为你国家的政治对手而将他们视为怪物或侮辱他们根深蒂固的文化是狭隘的,特别是如果你不是政治家的话。如果我要站在“民主”一边,我会想用仁慈和优雅来表达它,而不是用严厉的方式。如果你想就某个问题进行辩论,请放下你的观点,但要专注于表达你的观点,而不是仅仅试图挑衅和推翻别人的观点。爱你们。

I love china and I believe that people should discuss issues within their own countries, but I think that we’re getting too aggressive about this, most of us are adults here. I’d rather have people discuss matters like these in an objective manner that isn’t affected by your dislike for the countries government etc. if you ask what I think about Taiwan? It’s not my issue, and I wouldn’t want it to be. So don’t make it your problem if it won’t involve you. The Chinese people are just as human as Europeans etc. and to treat them like monsters or insult their deep rooted culture because you perceive them as a political opponent to your country is petty, especially if you aren’t a politician. If I was going to play the side of ‘democracy’ I’d want to represent it with kindness and grace, not in a harsh manner. If you want to debate on an issue, lay down your case, but focus on expressing your views rather than just trying to pick apart and tear down someone else’s. Love you guys.

All the world is Russia, and Taiwan is Russia too ahahahha (it's a joke)
🤣

可能你们很多人忘记了自己的父辈是怎么打下自己脚下的这片土地的,维护中国国土完整是每个中国人都会做的,中国人不会忘记那些屈辱的历史。我不想用英文回答这些问题,因为你们的思维太顽固了。经历过第一次世界大战和第二次世界大战的人不都应该团结友爱和善嘛?我一直辩证的看待每一个问题,我也觉得世界上没有绝对的坏人,但是你们在这个论坛里污蔑中国的每一个外国人,你们让我觉得你们就是一些游手好闲的“网络政治家”,你们看起来没有工作,没有家庭,没有为生活而奔波而是在这里插手别人家的事情,其实你们可以申请去联合国发表你们的意见,不过你们肯定做不到,因为你只能在这里欺负我一个弱女子。真的是太搞笑了,你们又不了解我们。你们的言论不过是从互联网上复制粘贴过来的,你们有且只有这一个能耐。看你们的年龄都是中年人了,我却看不到一点点成熟只会和一个小姑娘争论。
Refrain from using Chinese on an international based board. Again, your language is not the lingua franca. For its content, you are contradicting yourself all the way. Please, show some coherence in your narrative before complaining as well, or make some efforts reading others before making projections...
All you said here is "Taiwan Chinese!" "You refuse to agree? MUUUUUUH EVIL, me proud chinese,! Me right! You baddy!" and that's a little bit sad.

我爱中国,我相信人们应该在自己的国家内讨论问题,但我认为我们对此过于激进,我们大多数人都是成年人。我宁愿让人们客观地讨论这样的事情,不受你对国家政府等的厌恶影响,如果你问我对台湾有什么看法?这不是我的问题,我也不希望这样。所以,如果它不涉及你,就不要让它成为你的问题。中国人民和欧洲人等人一样是人,因为你将他们视为你国家的政治对手而将他们视为怪物或侮辱他们根深蒂固的文化是狭隘的,特别是如果你不是政治家的话。如果我要站在“民主”一边,我会想用仁慈和优雅来表达它,而不是用严厉的方式。如果你想就某个问题进行辩论,请放下你的观点,但要专注于表达你的观点,而不是仅仅试图挑衅和推翻别人的观点。爱你们。

I love china and I believe that people should discuss issues within their own countries, but I think that we’re getting too aggressive about this, most of us are adults here. I’d rather have people discuss matters like these in an objective manner that isn’t affected by your dislike for the countries government etc. if you ask what I think about Taiwan? It’s not my issue, and I wouldn’t want it to be. So don’t make it your problem if it won’t involve you. The Chinese people are just as human as Europeans etc. and to treat them like monsters or insult their deep rooted culture because you perceive them as a political opponent to your country is petty, especially if you aren’t a politician. If I was going to play the side of ‘democracy’ I’d want to represent it with kindness and grace, not in a harsh manner. If you want to debate on an issue, lay down your case, but focus on expressing your views rather than just trying to pick apart and tear down someone else’s. Love you guys.

说的很中肯了【赞】

Btw.: If China is finally worlds No. 1 does everybody has to learn Chinese (one of the harderst to learn languages in the world) or can we speak english furthermore?
And who decides it? The-always-right-communist-party?

And do we get a similar speech like Putin in Februar 24th 2022? I mean the reason for that?

As Communist Chinese think we are all "Ugly Foreigners"(literally), meddling in China's
(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`) (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`) (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`) INTERNAL AFFAIRS. (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`) (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`) (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)

Yes it has a reason why China like Putin and Russia.

Or other said: "We would have done it the same way" 😉

In fact, I think may be the exams I have to take are more important than this question in my daily life.. 😅

In fact, I think may be the exams I have to take are more important than this question in my daily life.. 😅
That's probably the post that makes the most of sense from all of us 😂

That’s also probably the reaction that waits the Chinese government from his young Chinese people: Above all, do not worry about the actions of the leaders. Yet, I think that the young generations should open the eyes and begin to think for themselves.
May be it could be interesting to remind our young Chinese friends what is really happening between China and his neighbors. For example, few days ago, the Filipino coast guards had to destroy a floating barrier created by the Chinese at the Scarborough Atoll. However, it is located 240 km from the Philippine coast and 370 km from the Chinese coast, which places it well within the maritime domain of the Philippines. China confiscates the islands of neighboring countries and hopes that its power will give it all the right to do so. Xi Jing Ping wants to make the same with Taiwan but it will surely be more difficult.

That’s also probably the reaction that waits the Chinese government from his young Chinese people: Above all, do not worry about the actions of the leaders. Yet, I think that the young generations should open the eyes and begin to think for themselves.
May be it could be interesting to remind our young Chinese friends what is really happening between China and his neighbors. For example, few days ago, the Filipino coast guards had to destroy a floating barrier created by the Chinese at the Scarborough Atoll. However, it is located 240 km from the Philippine coast and 370 km from the Chinese coast, which places it well within the maritime domain of the Philippines. China confiscates the islands of neighboring countries and hopes that its power will give it all the right to do so. Xi Jing Ping wants to make the same with Taiwan but it will surely be more difficult.

emmmmmm,actually,most of young Chinese will think “ It none of my business”. I bet that many foreigners don’t know if a Chinese say something in the opposite political stand seemingly,what kind of punishments he well get. And some news,just like your examples,will not be heard on official website,unless you use VPN to get news from foreign websites. As a Chinese,I always avoid talking about the political affairs,for my future,for my famil XD I know it is very ridiculous,but my classmate who just said something about Russia-ukraine war have been suspended classes for a day and taken to the police station by the policemen.

emmmmmm,actually,most of young Chinese will think “ It none of my business”. I bet that many foreigners don’t know if a Chinese say something in the opposite political stand seemingly,what kind of punishments he well get. And some news,just like your examples,will not be heard on official website,unless you use VPN to get news from foreign websites. As a Chinese,I always avoid talking about the political affairs,for my future,for my famil XD I know it is very ridiculous,but my classmate who just said something about Russia-ukraine war have been suspended classes for a day and taken to the police station by the policemen.
That's similar everywhere with some ideas you may hold. Anil will surely never admit it, but similar cases happened in France and Europe for having the wrong stance and stating some ideas roughly would also not meet a favourable outcome for my future and people around me. However, there is often a way to say things, and I know that it is possible in China too, that will bypass some rigid people (sure though, it is different between our countries and yours might not be so easily to handle at some point)
Like you said though,everywhere, most of people don't care about this conflict and even among people who talk about it, it's rarely very important.

In Europe its different. You are Not allowed to use discriminal words for people who e.g. have a black skin, are gay, or is a jew.
But this is the oppositr of that what China does: We dont want to support groups who speak against Jews or Muslim because we know the results that can happen. Especially with jewish life in Germany.

And though we can discuss it, we can change nothing.