What do you think about taiwan rn Politics and governments

mind your attitude Foreigners,taiwan it's belong to China!always!you idiot!don't say anything to China or taiwan,you stupida brainless psychopath.Stay out of our country. Mind your own business.

Okay then we can close the threat.
And dont support Taiwan when we invate ... sorry liberate Taiwan, because then its easier for China and we can continue with Nepal, Buthan, Myanmar and some other Island in the Japanese Sea

mind your attitude Foreigners,taiwan it's belong to China!always!you idiot!don't say anything to China or taiwan,you stupida brainless psychopath.Stay out of our country. Mind your own business.
De facto, it is not currently administrated by mainland China even if the goal of China is to get Taiwan back diplomatically. On the same veing, like many others said: no, it has not always been Chinese and nothing can be assured concerning the future...

Now and more importantly, look at how vindicative you are when you ask others to mind their attitude. If you want people to be nice, start by being nice yourself.

De facto, it is not currently administrated by mainland China even if the goal of China is to get Taiwan back diplomatically. On the same veing, like many others said: no, it has not always been Chinese and nothing can be assured concerning the future...

Now and more importantly, look at how vindicative you are when you ask others to mind their attitude. If you want people to be nice, start by being nice yourself.

You just saw me say this, then did you see how foreign countries are denigrating China?Taiwan is China's,always.

You just saw me say this, then did you see how foreign countries are denigrating China?Taiwan is China's,always.
You just saw me saying this, then did you see what I said to other people denigrating China? Taiwan didn't really belong to China before the Ming loyalists moved there. Like what, Taiwan isn't a land of opposition since just a few decades ago...

You just saw me saying this, then did you see what I said to other people denigrating China? Taiwan didn't really belong to China before the Ming loyalists moved there. Like what, Taiwan isn't a land of opposition since just a few decades ago...
First of all, I would like to say that Taiwan belongs to China.Taiwan does not have diplomatic power, so military power is not a real country.If you've studied politics, you'll know what I mean.Besides, it's our country's business.I know that no one is perfect, everyone will be denied, but China will not care about these people, Taiwan is an integral part of China.in future,past and present.

First of all, I would like to say that Taiwan belongs to China.Taiwan does not have diplomatic power, so military power is not a real country.If you've studied politics, you'll know what I mean.Besides, it's our country's business.I know that no one is perfect, everyone will be denied, but China will not care about these people, Taiwan is an integral part of China.in future,past and present.
It barely has diplomatic power only because most of the countries shit their pants at the idea not to be able to trade with China anymore, not because they don't support Taiwan in the backstage. While I agree that the problem must be resolved with China and Taiwan mainly - preferably in a diplomatic and peaceful way, once again, Taiwan wasn't so much Chinese, even less Han before the Ming loyalists and has been Japanese in between... AS for now, China doesn't rule over Taiwan or you wouldn't talk about reunification, and, concerning the future, no one should be as arrogant as to say that a territory will remains its property.

It barely has diplomatic power only because most of the countries shit their pants at the idea not to be able to trade with China anymore, not because they don't support Taiwan in the backstage. While I agree that the problem must be resolved with China and Taiwan mainly - preferably in a diplomatic and peaceful way, once again, Taiwan wasn't so much Chinese, even less Han before the Ming loyalists and has been Japanese in between... AS for now, China doesn't rule over Taiwan or you wouldn't talk about reunification, and, concerning the future, no one should be as arrogant as to say that a territory will remains its property.
you so funny,you r not Chinese and you don't know anything.Please evaluate it after you know the history of China for 5000 years.

核污染水都排海近半小时了,还隔这叠叠乐?

核污染水都排海近半小时了,还隔这叠叠乐?
核污染水都排海近半小时了,还隔这叠叠乐?
这傻逼非要跟我杠

After the American Civil War, the government of the United States of America took over the territory of the South, and the Chinese Civil War ended. The Communist Party naturally took over the remaining territories of the Kuomintang, including Taiwan.China has never violated the sovereignty of any country, and we also ask the people of Western countries not to make inappropriate remarks about Taiwan's sovereignty.You don't want to be blown up by the Dongfeng series missiles, do you?

维护台湾的主权问题是每一个中国人应尽的义务,和日本的核废水比起来,这更加迫在眉睫

you so funny,you r not Chinese and you don't know anything.Please evaluate it after you know the history of China for 5000 years.
That's not an argument. In fact, that's even a confession of weakness from you to say that... I invite your to correct me if Taiwan was Han prior to the Ming loyalist was truly Chinese. The Ming dynasty never cared about it and left it to European, namely Dutch; the Yuan dynasty didn't care and wasn't evenreally Chinese. The Song, Tang, Sui and prior? Didn't care about Taiwan either.

As for 5000 years of history, since you are at it, Xia dynasty and the yellow emperor are mythical... Only Chineses consider it to be factual... The Shang dynasty and the Zhou were certainly not in Taiwan and didn't even occupy the South of China.

So again, Taiwan wasn't Chinese, Taiwan isn't de facto Chinese, or not belonging to mainland China, and Taiwan can't be said to be Chinese in 15, 200 or 3265 years from now.

Also, stay polite and controle your emotions. That'd be nice.

核污染水都排海近半小时了,还隔这叠叠乐?
Keep it up with the anti-nuclear propaganda please... Especially if it's to be off-topic. Discharge as long been a thing before this one.

After the American Civil War, the government of the United States of America took over the territory of the South, and the Chinese Civil War ended. The Communist Party naturally took over the remaining territories of the Kuomintang, including Taiwan.China has never violated the sovereignty of any country, and we also ask the people of Western countries not to make inappropriate remarks about Taiwan's sovereignty.You don't want to be blown up by the Dongfeng series missiles, do you?
China has violated the sovereignty of other countries... It's not a better country than any other and I dare say it is a monster as bad as the US, in a different kind... Neo-colonialism from China especially is terrible, but totally unsurprising.
As for threats, China doesn't have the ability, yet, to do that and your government knows it very well. That's why it temporizes/delays and tries to get more preparations.

Again, I agree that the Taiwan problem should be solved between China and Taiwan mostly, eventually with an international community for a respect of people's choice and dignity, and that the West has ntohing to do there, but there is no need to pretend to be an angel.

I would like to inform Lianshen that China and France have established diplomatic relations. Your former leader, General Charles de Gaulle, clearly stated in the diplomatic communique that Taiwan is an integral part of the People's Republic of China. Are you rebelling against the former leaders of Charles de Gaulle and Pompidou

That's not an argument. In fact, that's even a confession of weakness from you to say that... I invite your to correct me if Taiwan was Han prior to the Ming loyalist was truly Chinese. The Ming dynasty never cared about it and left it to European, namely Dutch; the Yuan dynasty didn't care and wasn't evenreally Chinese. The Song, Tang, Sui and prior? Didn't care about Taiwan either.

As for 5000 years of history, since you are at it, Xia dynasty and the yellow emperor are mythical... Only Chineses consider it to be factual... The Shang dynasty and the Zhou were certainly not in Taiwan and didn't even occupy the South of China.

So again, Taiwan wasn't Chinese, Taiwan isn't de facto Chinese, or not belonging to mainland China, and Taiwan can't be said to be Chinese in 15, 200 or 3265 years from now.

Also, stay polite and controle your emotions. That'd be nice.

wow,You're awesome.Shall I give you an award?If you don't care about Taiwan, please don't get involved in this. Taiwan is not your home, nor is China.

I would like to inform Lianshen that China and France have established diplomatic relations. Your former leader, General Charles de Gaulle, clearly stated in the diplomatic communique that Taiwan is an integral part of the People's Republic of China. Are you rebelling against the former leaders of Charles de Gaulle and Pompidou
I know very well that de Gaulle was the first country of the western blcok to recognize mainland China, but, you see, I'm not de Gaulle and I don't have to deal with his diplomatic issues, so I can also say that the CCP is not governing Taiwan and that even you and your government know and admit it or you wouldn't talk about reunification.
Now, what does your statement change to what I said previously which is that China and Taiwan should deal with it by themselves and eventually with an external view to make sure that it's done diplomatically and eventuallyy democratically?

As for Pompidou, no, I don't acknowledge traitors to their country.