What do you think about taiwan rn Politics and governments

After the American Civil War, the government of the United States of America took over the territory of the South, and the Chinese Civil War ended. The Communist Party naturally took over the remaining territories of the Kuomintang, including Taiwan.China has never violated the sovereignty of any country, and we also ask the people of Western countries not to make inappropriate remarks about Taiwan's sovereignty.You don't want to be blown up by the Dongfeng series missiles, do you?
China has violated the sovereignty of other countries... It's not a better country than any other and I dare say it is a monster as bad as the US, in a different kind... Neo-colonialism from China especially is terrible, but totally unsurprising.
As for threats, China doesn't have the ability, yet, to do that and your government knows it very well. That's why it temporizes/delays and tries to get more preparations.

Again, I agree that the Taiwan problem should be solved between China and Taiwan mostly, eventually with an international community for a respect of people's choice and dignity, and that the West has ntohing to do there, but there is no need to pretend to be an angel.

You say that China has infringed upon the sovereignty of other countries. Then I ask you who China has infringed upon?If you say Taiwan, I have already told you that Taiwan is a province of China.I want you to understand, This is China, why don't you have so much time to deal with Japan's nuclear waste discharge?You say that China is an aggressor, please provide solid evidence.

mind your attitude Foreigners,taiwan it's belong to China!always!you idiot!don't say anything to China or taiwan,you stupida brainless psychopath.Stay out of our country. Mind your own business.
De facto, it is not currently administrated by mainland China even if the goal of China is to get Taiwan back diplomatically. On the same veing, like many others said: no, it has not always been Chinese and nothing can be assured concerning the future...

Now and more importantly, look at how vindicative you are when you ask others to mind their attitude. If you want people to be nice, start by being nice yourself.

You just saw me say this, then did you see how foreign countries are denigrating China?Taiwan is China's,always.
You just saw me saying this, then did you see what I said to other people denigrating China? Taiwan didn't really belong to China before the Ming loyalists moved there. Like what, Taiwan isn't a land of opposition since just a few decades ago...
First of all, I would like to say that Taiwan belongs to China.Taiwan does not have diplomatic power, so military power is not a real country.If you've studied politics, you'll know what I mean.Besides, it's our country's business.I know that no one is perfect, everyone will be denied, but China will not care about these people, Taiwan is an integral part of China.in future,past and present.
It barely has diplomatic power only because most of the countries shit their pants at the idea not to be able to trade with China anymore, not because they don't support Taiwan in the backstage. While I agree that the problem must be resolved with China and Taiwan mainly - preferably in a diplomatic and peaceful way, once again, Taiwan wasn't so much Chinese, even less Han before the Ming loyalists and has been Japanese in between... AS for now, China doesn't rule over Taiwan or you wouldn't talk about reunification, and, concerning the future, no one should be as arrogant as to say that a territory will remains its property.
you so funny,you r not Chinese and you don't know anything.Please evaluate it after you know the history of China for 5000 years.
That's not an argument. In fact, that's even a confession of weakness from you to say that... I invite your to correct me if Taiwan was Han prior to the Ming loyalist was truly Chinese. The Ming dynasty never cared about it and left it to European, namely Dutch; the Yuan dynasty didn't care and wasn't evenreally Chinese. The Song, Tang, Sui and prior? Didn't care about Taiwan either.

As for 5000 years of history, since you are at it, Xia dynasty and the yellow emperor are mythical... Only Chineses consider it to be factual... The Shang dynasty and the Zhou were certainly not in Taiwan and didn't even occupy the South of China.

So again, Taiwan wasn't Chinese, Taiwan isn't de facto Chinese, or not belonging to mainland China, and Taiwan can't be said to be Chinese in 15, 200 or 3265 years from now.

Also, stay polite and controle your emotions. That'd be nice.

wow,You're awesome.Shall I give you an award?If you don't care about Taiwan, please don't get involved in this. Taiwan is not your home, nor is China.
You are avoiding my question and your post is nothing like an argument. Please, if you don't have anything substantial to add, abstain and get upset elsewhere.

I would like to inform Lianshen that China and France have established diplomatic relations. Your former leader, General Charles de Gaulle, clearly stated in the diplomatic communique that Taiwan is an integral part of the People's Republic of China. Are you rebelling against the former leaders of Charles de Gaulle and Pompidou
I know very well that de Gaulle was the first country of the western blcok to recognize mainland China, but, you see, I'm not de Gaulle and I don't have to deal with his diplomatic issues, so I can also say that the CCP is not governing Taiwan and that even you and your government know and admit it or you wouldn't talk about reunification.
Now, what does your statement change to what I said previously which is that China and Taiwan should deal with it by themselves and eventually with an external view to make sure that it's done diplomatically and eventuallyy democratically?

As for Pompidou, no, I don't acknowledge traitors to their country.

Taiwan's return is only a matter of time, so it is part of China.

After the American Civil War, the government of the United States of America took over the territory of the South, and the Chinese Civil War ended. The Communist Party naturally took over the remaining territories of the Kuomintang, including Taiwan.China has never violated the sovereignty of any country, and we also ask the people of Western countries not to make inappropriate remarks about Taiwan's sovereignty.You don't want to be blown up by the Dongfeng series missiles, do you?
China has violated the sovereignty of other countries... It's not a better country than any other and I dare say it is a monster as bad as the US, in a different kind... Neo-colonialism from China especially is terrible, but totally unsurprising.
As for threats, China doesn't have the ability, yet, to do that and your government knows it very well. That's why it temporizes/delays and tries to get more preparations.

Again, I agree that the Taiwan problem should be solved between China and Taiwan mostly, eventually with an international community for a respect of people's choice and dignity, and that the West has ntohing to do there, but there is no need to pretend to be an angel.

You say that China has infringed upon the sovereignty of other countries. Then I ask you who China has infringed upon?If you say Taiwan, I have already told you that Taiwan is a province of China.I want you to understand, This is China, why don't you have so much time to deal with Japan's nuclear waste discharge?You say that China is an aggressor, please provide solid evidence.
Strawman, sweet strawman. I didn't talk about Taiwan, although I could say that... Your government doesn't manage that island at all yet, or this topic wouldn't even exist. Now, I say that Belgium is a province of France, so if France fly over Belgium it's nothing like a violation.

As for your question past your made up answer: Philippines and many border countries. China basically is very much fond in sovereingity when it is its sovereignity or the one of the countries that provide an interest to China... but very loosy when it comes to others' sovereignity.
Not well that I'm not blaming China for that, it's normal for most of "powerful" countries to do that. It's only very funny to see people claiming that this or that country is so nice and other are so bad when most of them are just bullies or closet bullies.

I would like to inform Lianshen that China and France have established diplomatic relations. Your former leader, General Charles de Gaulle, clearly stated in the diplomatic communique that Taiwan is an integral part of the People's Republic of China. Are you rebelling against the former leaders of Charles de Gaulle and Pompidou
I know very well that de Gaulle was the first country of the western blcok to recognize mainland China, but, you see, I'm not de Gaulle and I don't have to deal with his diplomatic issues, so I can also say that the CCP is not governing Taiwan and that even you and your government know and admit it or you wouldn't talk about reunification.
Now, what does your statement change to what I said previously which is that China and Taiwan should deal with it by themselves and eventually with an external view to make sure that it's done diplomatically and eventuallyy democratically?

As for Pompidou, no, I don't acknowledge traitors to their country.

Taiwan's return is only a matter of time, so it is part of China.
That's not how it works. Or should I mention "long united must divide", hence, Taiwan will separate again and, hence, is not a part of China ?

mind your attitude Foreigners,taiwan it's belong to China!always!you idiot!don't say anything to China or taiwan,you stupida brainless psychopath.Stay out of our country. Mind your own business.
De facto, it is not currently administrated by mainland China even if the goal of China is to get Taiwan back diplomatically. On the same veing, like many others said: no, it has not always been Chinese and nothing can be assured concerning the future...

Now and more importantly, look at how vindicative you are when you ask others to mind their attitude. If you want people to be nice, start by being nice yourself.

You just saw me say this, then did you see how foreign countries are denigrating China?Taiwan is China's,always.
You just saw me saying this, then did you see what I said to other people denigrating China? Taiwan didn't really belong to China before the Ming loyalists moved there. Like what, Taiwan isn't a land of opposition since just a few decades ago...
First of all, I would like to say that Taiwan belongs to China.Taiwan does not have diplomatic power, so military power is not a real country.If you've studied politics, you'll know what I mean.Besides, it's our country's business.I know that no one is perfect, everyone will be denied, but China will not care about these people, Taiwan is an integral part of China.in future,past and present.
It barely has diplomatic power only because most of the countries shit their pants at the idea not to be able to trade with China anymore, not because they don't support Taiwan in the backstage. While I agree that the problem must be resolved with China and Taiwan mainly - preferably in a diplomatic and peaceful way, once again, Taiwan wasn't so much Chinese, even less Han before the Ming loyalists and has been Japanese in between... AS for now, China doesn't rule over Taiwan or you wouldn't talk about reunification, and, concerning the future, no one should be as arrogant as to say that a territory will remains its property.
you so funny,you r not Chinese and you don't know anything.Please evaluate it after you know the history of China for 5000 years.
That's not an argument. In fact, that's even a confession of weakness from you to say that... I invite your to correct me if Taiwan was Han prior to the Ming loyalist was truly Chinese. The Ming dynasty never cared about it and left it to European, namely Dutch; the Yuan dynasty didn't care and wasn't evenreally Chinese. The Song, Tang, Sui and prior? Didn't care about Taiwan either.

As for 5000 years of history, since you are at it, Xia dynasty and the yellow emperor are mythical... Only Chineses consider it to be factual... The Shang dynasty and the Zhou were certainly not in Taiwan and didn't even occupy the South of China.

So again, Taiwan wasn't Chinese, Taiwan isn't de facto Chinese, or not belonging to mainland China, and Taiwan can't be said to be Chinese in 15, 200 or 3265 years from now.

wow,You're awesome.Shall I give you an award?If you don't care about Taiwan, please don't get involved in this. Taiwan is not your home, nor is China.
You are avoiding my question and your post is nothing like an argument. Please, if you don't have anything substantial to add, abstain and get upset elsewhere.

If you think I'm avoiding your question, then you can see that there's no logic in what you're saying.Weren't you all invaders?You think you know history, so why are you here arguing with me instead of being a historian?

If you think I'm avoiding your question, then you can see that there's no logic in what you're saying.Weren't you all invaders?You think you know history, so why are you here arguing with me instead of being a historian?
Again, you are off topic and not answering my question. Stating ""muh there is no logic" is, again, not an argument at all. Everyone claim so for anything, kek.
So, please, correct me if I said something wrong earlier about Taiwan not being of any relevance for chinese dynasties prior to Qing/Ming loyalists, or else, just accept it as it is... Taiwan hasn't been Chinese for most of its history.

Again, you are off topic and not answering my question. Stating ""muh there is no logic" is, again, not an argument at all. Everyone claim so for anything, kek.
So, please, correct me if I said something wrong earlier about Taiwan not being of any relevance for chinese dynasties prior to Qing/Ming loyalists, or else, just accept it as it is... Taiwan hasn't been Chinese for most of its history.
Taiwan was a vassal state of China,Until the end of the Qing Dynasty.However, the Japanese invaders plundered Taiwan, and Taiwan claimed to be a country in order not to be invaded, but in fact still belonged to China.I don't want to talk about what you Europeans did to China in the early 20th century.At the Paris Peace Conference, China's Shandong Province was transferred from the Germans to Japan, and the Eight-Power Allied Forces invaded China and had various unequal treaties.Because China was divided up and almost destroyed, so a lot of land and treasure lost.Taiwan was occupied by Japan at that time, so now we want to come back. You don't understand that.Because your ancestors were robbers.

Taiwan was a vassal state of China,Until the end of the Qing Dynasty.However, the Japanese invaders plundered Taiwan, and Taiwan claimed to be a country in order not to be invaded, but in fact still belonged to China.I don't want to talk about what you Europeans did to China in the early 20th century.At the Paris Peace Conference, China's Shandong Province was transferred from the Germans to Japan, and the Eight-Power Allied Forces invaded China and had various unequal treaties.Because China was divided up and almost destroyed, so a lot of land and treasure lost.Taiwan was occupied by Japan at that time, so now we want to come back. You don't understand that.Because your ancestors were robbers.
You say China invaded Taiwan, then you show your evidence.If you have no proof, what's the difference between you and American imperialism?What are your intentions to fabricate the theory of harmfulness in China?Don't you have a brain of your own? You can't think? You don't see China uniting countries, rather than joining NATO like others.Did China invade France?Is China interfering in other countries' internal affairs?Think before you speak with your great brain.

I don't understand why there is a Gallic chicken in the forum who is overturning right and wrong, trampling on China's sovereignty recklessly. The Niger riots smashed the French embassy, which precisely indicates that Western countries are still interfering in the internal affairs of other countries, and imperialism has never dissipated from them

In all European countries, the majority of people are like this. If you tell them 'Taiwan belongs to China', they will only answer 'Okay!' and continue living their daily lives. Only those with extreme opinions will openly discuss this issue, and those who believe that 'it's none of our business' are not interested in it or believe that they need to participate.

Those who hold extreme opinions are mostly brainwashed by American media and hold hostility towards China, which is more common on the internet. The American media is very good at portraying China as an evil land full of suffering, so these people believe they need to save the people of Taiwan. They have no knowledge or interest in learning more about China and the Taiwan Strait issues. They do not know the local history or culture, nor do they know that the people living in Taiwan are basically Chinese from the Chinese Mainland in the past. They just repeat what they see and read in American media.

Therefore, some Chinese people may mistakenly believe that Westerners hold this view, but in reality, it is only a few people who have been brainwashed and harbored hostility towards China on the internet. Anyway, everyone has their own stance and different channels of obtaining information, and debates cannot change the views of a few people.

In Europe the majority of people and politicians see China as a menance so dont tell fairy tells.

Taiwan is part of China for many reasons. First of all, in history, Taiwan has always been a part of China. Since ancient times, China's culture, people and political power have been closely linked to Taiwan. During the Ming and Qing Dynasties, Taiwan was formally incorporated into the territory of China and became a province of China.Secondly, according to the principles of international law, including the Charter of the United Nations, Taiwan is part of China. At the end of World War II in 1945, Taiwan was returned to China by Japan in accordance with the Potsdam Proclamation, which further consolidated Taiwan's status as a Chinese territory.Third, the People's Republic of China is the sole legal power in China, which, after its establishment in 1949, inherited the sovereign status of the Republic of China, including sovereignty over Taiwan. Although the Republic of China government later moved to Taiwan and took control of the area, this did not change China's claim to Taiwan's territory.Finally, the Chinese government has always adhered to the "one China" principle, which states that Taiwan is part of China and there are no two separate Chinas. This principle has been widely recognized and respected by the international community, and the vast majority of countries have established diplomatic relations with China and recognized Taiwan as part of China.In short, Taiwan's status as Chinese territory is based on history, international law and political recognition. The Chinese government will remain committed to safeguarding national unity and territorial integrity.

The above is the answer of Chatgpt China's official website, it seems that AI is more self-aware than Westerners. The Chinese government didn't limit our thinking. Chatgpt found investment companies in China and had a website in China so we didn't have to use stupid international websites.

Its totally uninteresting what was 500 or 100 years ago. Before World War I and II the countries in Europe had different borders - and do they claim we want Osmania or Yugoslawia back? Or Germany the part in the East (now Poland).

China want Taiwan because of the Semiconductor industry (TSMC - the largest manufacturer in the world). If China controls Taiwan, they control TSMC.
And regarding non invasions of other countries: What about Nepal? What about Uiguries?

China does not want to own that stupid company TSMC to make chips. Liberating Taiwan represents the dignity of every Chinese citizen. Germans and French and Americans have nothing to do with this.

Taiwan was a vassal state of China, [...] so now we want to come back.
Admitting that Taiwan was a vassal state of China, Korea has been one of the longest and most loyal vassal state of China yet was Korea and still is Korea.
Back to Taiwan, starting from when? ""all the time""? Why was Taiwan colonized by Europeans without much reaction fromt he Ming if the island was of any value to the Middle Empire?
You say it yourself that Japan also invaded Taiwan. In fact, it's worse than that, Japan made people in Taiwan speak Japanese and there are still old people there speakjing this language. In this context, was Taiwan still Chinese? Just because "no, it's part of China!" even though your country failed to keep it from the invaders?
You talk about the century of humiliation, but please, don't forget that the Qing dynasty was as arrogant as the West today,thinking to be better than everyone and the center of the world, then anihilating all efforts (100 days reform) of modernization to fall even further. A country is never only a spectator to its downfall.

You don't understand that.Because your ancestors were robbers.
No, my ancestors were most likely only peasants, sorry to disappoint you. Your statement, however, is a slave mentality of someone who only seeks for revenge and that's what I dislike the most about China : the country is full of resentment and doesn't accept that other point out its flaws.
Now, you said that you want to "come back", as if the world didn't change and what was Chinese someday must be Chinese at all cost. With this logic, then Greece can invade everything till the border with China, ITaly can invade all mediteranean border and Japan... Well, Japan can take back China, because ""it was japanese".
I've never been against China getting power and doing its things, and once again -it's very tiring to repeat it- I believe that Taiwan and China should resolve their problems between them, and thus despite I see Europeans feeding China as the worst mistake in our history, and that the raise of your country is a threat to any place in Europe, but here you come to complain about minor things just because I don't fully agree with you and I'm not fully blind about your country.
You say China invaded Taiwan [...] Think before you speak with your great brain.
I never said that China invaded Taiwan, but I invite you to prove it if you think I did. Even in the case I did , then that's not what imperialism is... As for my brain, thank you but that's, again, not an argument. I know it's hard for you to conceive that I can't fully agree with you, but not licking your ass is precisely a sign that I also can think by myself and not only foillow your opinion like a simp. Sorry about that, really.
AS for China uniting country, well... Partly I agree, yes, but if you had taken the time to read the thread or other post I made, you would have seen that I consider NATO to be utter garbage and an imperialist tool of the US. Too bad, you didn't bother with it.

Concerning China interfering with other countries, yes! You'd know it if you were interested in the external policies of your country and about how EU works for isntance. China literally bought Greece and makes it a shield that can prevent any decision to go against China's interest within EU. In Africa, China is a neo-colonialist with the US and both of them are kicking out former colonial powers. Better than that, they pretend to be savior before mining the econoomy there, bringing their own workers so that locals remain jobless and pollute like hell some areas.
In other poor countries, they set debt-traps; give them loans for some stupid projects and oncce the country can't pay because the loan became overly unreasonable, then they ask for land or politically relevant pieces of the country.

[bad renting that is offtopic]
I invite you to read carefully the title of the topic, then my posts, before complaining and falling for personal attacks and an obvious lack of argumentation.

In all European countries, the majority of people are like this. If you tell them 'Taiwan belongs to China', they will only answer 'Okay!' and continue living their daily lives. [...] Anyway, everyone has their own stance and different channels of obtaining information, and debates cannot change the views of a few people.
I think you fail to realize nuances. If you can't accept that someone say that China is not a good country and provide arguments for it, then the dogmatic probably isn't the "westerner" but the Chinese who want others to lick their ass to be satisfied.
It is highly incoherent to believe that US is just a good country like the propaganda states in the Western block,but so it is to think that China is any better. That's not hostily, but realism.

As for most of people in European countries, they'd likely tell you that Taiwan is Taiwan and China is bad. They wouldn't bother to debate on this and quickly leave in front of the over-emotive individuals getting mad at them...

The above is the answer of Chatgpt China's official website, it seems that AI is more self-aware than Westerners. The Chinese government didn't limit our thinking. Chatgpt found investment companies in China and had a website in China so we didn't have to use stupid international websites.
""ChatGPT said!"
Well, I've seen ChatGPT saying that Taiwan is not part of China, as well as I've seen this AI saying many incoherent things but surely it is an argument. What's kind of ironic here is to ressort to this kind of tool showing an inability to argue by oneself before complaining and talking about being "aware", "thinking" etc.

Now, come to the content of this answer:
- Taiwan has always been a part of China : No and I already said why.
- Taiwan get formally incorporated to China's territory : That's literally contradicting the previous statement... Plus it was only after Han colonization of the Island. Before this, Taiwan was like pre-greek Sicily: an island of autochtonous "barbarians".
- Taiwan is Chinese because of the Charter of the UN. Why..? Because! This look rather like a mythical excuse, and typical of the Chinese governemnt : Very much double standards about sovereigntys... Sounds like another country's behaviour in North America... What about people's right to self determination if Taiwanese refuse to be part of PCR?
- Taiwan got returned to China by Japan after WWII. Yes, then there have been a civil war and the looser of this war occupied Taiwan, just like Ming loyalists back then. Surely Taiwan belonged to the Qing in 1660's to 1680's too..
- Republican of China took controle of Taiwan, and this didn't change the PRC claims. Well, yes, but how does a claim make someone the legal owner of a place? As far as I know, Taiwan claimed mainland China too.
- One China principle has been widely recognized : Visibly not so much considering all the western block doesn't see China's desire of reunification with Taiwan well. In Fact, you are contradicting this very statement when complainign about westerners here...
- Vast majority of countries have established relations with China, recognizing Taiwan as part of China: Well, yes, but no. They did that by opportunism and interest, China offering a lot of benefits. This doesn't mean that most of countries are thinking that Taiwan belongs to China and you again contradict yourself when complaining about how bad are western countries and people.

I know that once again, some will be "muuuuh blablabla weeeeest" or "wawawa why talking about China". so inb4 and again: The fact that the West shouldn't spread discord in Taiwan-China reunification process, and that it would eventually lead to Taiwan returning to China in the end doesn't mean that people have to gobble any fantasy about China being heaven on Earth and guardian of the peace and respect. It simply is not the case despite qualities China might have.

* too log msg, had to cut off the quotes.

Edit by Lianshen .

How do you come that Taiwan needs to be liberated? Same lie like in the Ukraine?

Liberate from Nazis though Selenski is a jew???

Taiwan was a vassal state of China, [...] so now we want to come back.
Admitting that Taiwan was a vassal state of China, Korea has been one of the longest and most loyal vassal state of China yet was Korea and still is Korea.
Back to Taiwan, starting from when? ""all the time""? Why was Taiwan colonized by Europeans without much reaction fromt he Ming if the island was of any value to the Middle Empire?
You say it yourself that Japan also invaded Taiwan. In fact, it's worse than that, Japan made people in Taiwan speak Japanese and there are still old people there speakjing this language. In this context, was Taiwan still Chinese? Just because "no, it's part of China!" even though your country failed to keep it from the invaders?
You talk about the century of humiliation, but please, don't forget that the Qing dynasty was as arrogant as the West today,thinking to be better than everyone and the center of the world, then anihilating all efforts (100 days reform) of modernization to fall even further. A country is never only a spectator to its downfall.

You don't understand that.Because your ancestors were robbers.
No, my ancestors were most likely only peasants, sorry to disappoint you. Your statement, however, is a slave mentality of someone who only seeks for revenge and that's what I dislike the most about China : the country is full of resentment and doesn't accept that other point out its flaws.
Now, you said that you want to "come back", as if the world didn't change and what was Chinese someday must be Chinese at all cost. With this logic, then Greece can invade everything till the border with China, ITaly can invade all mediteranean border and Japan... Well, Japan can take back China, because ""it was japanese".
I've never been against China getting power and doing its things, and once again -it's very tiring to repeat it- I believe that Taiwan and China should resolve their problems between them, and thus despite I see Europeans feeding China as the worst mistake in our history, and that the raise of your country is a threat to any place in Europe, but here you come to complain about minor things just because I don't fully agree with you and I'm not fully blind about your country.
You say China invaded Taiwan [...] Think before you speak with your great brain.
I never said that China invaded Taiwan, but I invite you to prove it if you think I did. Even in the case I did , then that's not what imperialism is... As for my brain, thank you but that's, again, not an argument. I know it's hard for you to conceive that I can't fully agree with you, but not licking your ass is precisely a sign that I also can think by myself and not only foillow your opinion like a simp. Sorry about that, really.
AS for China uniting country, well... Partly I agree, yes, but if you had taken the time to read the thread or other post I made, you would have seen that I consider NATO to be utter garbage and an imperialist tool of the US. Too bad, you didn't bother with it.

Concerning China interfering with other countries, yes! You'd know it if you were interested in the external policies of your country and about how EU works for isntance. China literally bought Greece and makes it a shield that can prevent any decision to go against China's interest within EU. In Africa, China is a neo-colonialist with the US and both of them are kicking out former colonial powers. Better than that, they pretend to be savior before mining the econoomy there, bringing their own workers so that locals remain jobless and pollute like hell some areas.
In other poor countries, they set debt-traps; give them loans for some stupid projects and oncce the country can't pay because the loan became overly unreasonable, then they ask for land or politically relevant pieces of the country.

[bad renting that is offtopic]
I invite you to read carefully the title of the topic, then my posts, before complaining and falling for personal attacks and an obvious lack of argumentation.

In all European countries, the majority of people are like this. If you tell them 'Taiwan belongs to China', they will only answer 'Okay!' and continue living their daily lives. [...] Anyway, everyone has their own stance and different channels of obtaining information, and debates cannot change the views of a few people.
I think you fail to realize nuances. If you can't accept that someone say that China is not a good country and provide arguments for it, then the dogmatic probably isn't the "westerner" but the Chinese who want others to lick their ass to be satisfied.
It is highly incoherent to believe that US is just a good country like the propaganda states in the Western block,but so it is to think that China is any better. That's not hostily, but realism.

As for most of people in European countries, they'd likely tell you that Taiwan is Taiwan and China is bad. They wouldn't bother to debate on this and quickly leave in front of the over-emotive individuals getting mad at them...

""ChatGPT said!"
Well, I've seen ChatGPT saying that Taiwan is not part of China, as well as I've seen this AI saying many incoherent things but surely it is an argument. What's kind of ironic here is to ressort to this kind of tool showing an inability to argue by oneself before complaining and talking about being "aware", "thinking" etc.

Now, come to the content of this answer:
- Taiwan has always been a part of China : No and I already said why.
- Taiwan get formally incorporated to China's territory : That's literally contradicting the previous statement... Plus it was only after Han colonization of the Island. Before this, Taiwan was like pre-greek Sicily: an island of autochtonous "barbarians".
- Taiwan is Chinese because of the Charter of the UN. Why..? Because! This look rather like a mythical excuse, and typical of the Chinese governemnt : Very much double standards about sovereigntys... Sounds like another country's behaviour in North America... What about people's right to self determination if Taiwanese refuse to be part of PCR?
- Taiwan got returned to China by Japan after WWII. Yes, then there have been a civil war and the looser of this war occupied Taiwan, just like Ming loyalists back then. Surely Taiwan belonged to the Qing in 1660's to 1680's too..
- Republican of China took controle of Taiwan, and this didn't change the PRC claims. Well, yes, but how does a claim make someone the legal owner of a place? As far as I know, Taiwan claimed mainland China too.
- One China principle has been widely recognized : Visibly not so much considering all the western block doesn't see China's desire of reunification with Taiwan well. In Fact, you are contradicting this very statement when complainign about westerners here...
- Vast majority of countries have established relations with China, recognizing Taiwan as part of China: Well, yes, but no. They did that by opportunism and interest, China offering a lot of benefits. This doesn't mean that most of countries are thinking that Taiwan belongs to China and you again contradict yourself when complaining about how bad are western countries and people.

I know that once again, some will be "muuuuh blablabla weeeeest" or "wawawa why talking about China". so inb4 and again: The fact that the West shouldn't spread discord in Taiwan-China reunification process, and that it would eventually lead to Taiwan returning to China in the end doesn't mean that people have to gobble any fantasy about China being heaven on Earth and guardian of the peace and respect. It simply is not the case despite qualities China might have.

* too log msg, had to cut off the quotes.

首先,你就是说了中国入侵了台湾。希望你回去看看,你说中国是侵略者,我左思右想怎么都想不明白我们侵略谁了啊,真搞笑。你不喜欢中国我也不会逼着你喜欢,在我看来很多欧洲人都被资本家洗脑了,因为资本家只在乎自己的利益,而中国政府一贯实行为人民服务的宗旨。中国大陆和台湾省都有同样的肤色,是同样的民族,有同样的文化这无一不证明我们是一家人。如果台湾想主动分离出去,那么也会像朝鲜一样不再使用汉文,不再说汉语。但是你猜怎么着,台湾就是中国的一部分,它并没有主动的离开中国。我同意你说的中国封建社会时期是很傲慢,因为当时中央集权达到顶峰时期,如果你是皇帝那么你不会傲慢嘛?我说你的祖先是强盗是在说你的国家是强盗,你恐怕是忘记了欧洲人是怎么侵略中国的。据我所知,中国并没有否认过封建时期那些愚昧的事,我们大大方方的承认,但是现在很多西方资本主义国家实在制造中国有害论,所以我们不承认资本主义国家给我们贴的标签。你否定了自己说中国是侵略者,但又说中国是侵略者。难道法国人都是这样毫无逻辑的说话的吗?这就是我为什么会觉得你们都是不会思考的单细胞生物的原因。你们不会放眼看世界,只是听信那些资本家给你们写好的剧本,难道你不想想为什么西方国家都觉得中国是坏人?难道为人民服务有错?难道团结各国有错?台湾的回归只是时间问题,台湾以前一直都是中国的藩属国,一直受中国各个朝代的保护,还有官员任命在那里,就像大多数的中国省份一样的管理台湾。再说台湾说日语是因为日本鬼子要侵略中国,日本鬼子想要逆天改命那就必须出台一些政策,就比如臭名昭著的'大陆政策"。诸如此类的还有日本侵略中国东北三省,当时在哪里也是强行学习小日本的文化,他们认为这样就能让这些人忘记自己是中国人,这样一南一北的入侵中国破坏中国的领土完整而达到征服亚洲的目的,中国在这里不仅是受害者,而且是受害最深的那一个,如果要说下去,有几个西方人知道南京大屠杀这样违背人道主义的事件?回到国民党,如果让以西方列强支持的国民党掌权,那么结果可想而知,中国会像德国、南北朝鲜、越南一样被美国搅成一锅猪食。这就是中国为什么要使用如此强硬的手段解决此事。新中国从未破坏任何国家的主权和领土完整,反倒是美国引发各种大小的恐怖事件,干涉德国内政使它分裂,中国大陆和台湾的关系就像以前两个德国的关系啊,自始至终都是一家人,就是被一些不怀好意的人干涉和破坏的。越南统一了、德国统一了,为什么中国不能统一。难道要像南北朝鲜、俄罗斯和乌克兰一样一直打才满意吗?我可没把美帝国主义想的那么好,他们当然希望我们闹得不可开交。还有阿富汗、叙利亚、土耳其、吉尔吉斯斯坦的颜色革命,等等太多太多了。如果中国不统一,那么台湾只会成为美国的傀儡。说起来美国不就是侵略者嘛,向乌克兰出售武器大发战争财,侵略夏威夷岛,而夏威夷岛从来都不是美国的领土之一,是他们强行掠夺而来的。夏威夷岛发生火灾时美国根本没有去管这场火灾,真令人心痛,这和日本鬼子强行学他们倭国变态文化没有区别,甚至更加的残忍。当然了,毕竟它们是父子俩,行为如此不约而同的诡异我也不会感到奇怪。

首先,你就是说了中国入侵了台湾。希望你回去看看,你说中国是侵略者,我左思右想怎么都想不明白我们侵略谁了啊,真搞笑。你不喜欢中国我也不会逼着你喜欢,在我看来很多欧洲人都被资本家洗脑了,因为资本家只在乎自己的利益,而中国政府一贯实行为人民服务的宗旨。中国大陆和台湾省都有同样的肤色,是同样的民族,有同样的文化这无一不证明我们是一家人。如果台湾想主动分离出去,那么也会像朝鲜一样不再使用汉文,不再说汉语。但是你猜怎么着,台湾就是中国的一部分,它并没有主动的离开中国。我同意你说的中国封建社会时期是很傲慢,因为当时中央集权达到顶峰时期,如果你是皇帝那么你不会傲慢嘛?我说你的祖先是强盗是在说你的国家是强盗,你恐怕是忘记了欧洲人是怎么侵略中国的。据我所知,中国并没有否认过封建时期那些愚昧的事,我们大大方方的承认,但是现在很多西方资本主义国家实在制造中国有害论,所以我们不承认资本主义国家给我们贴的标签。你否定了自己说中国是侵略者,但又说中国是侵略者。难道法国人都是这样毫无逻辑的说话的吗?这就是我为什么会觉得你们都是不会思考的单细胞生物的原因。你们不会放眼看世界,只是听信那些资本家给你们写好的剧本,难道你不想想为什么西方国家都觉得中国是坏人?难道为人民服务有错?难道团结各国有错?台湾的回归只是时间问题,台湾以前一直都是中国的藩属国,一直受中国各个朝代的保护,还有官员任命在那里,就像大多数的中国省份一样的管理台湾。再说台湾说日语是因为日本鬼子要侵略中国,日本鬼子想要逆天改命那就必须出台一些政策,就比如臭名昭著的'大陆政策"。诸如此类的还有日本侵略中国东北三省,当时在哪里也是强行学习小日本的文化,他们认为这样就能让这些人忘记自己是中国人,这样一南一北的入侵中国破坏中国的领土完整而达到征服亚洲的目的,中国在这里不仅是受害者,而且是受害最深的那一个,如果要说下去,有几个西方人知道南京大屠杀这样违背人道主义的事件?回到国民党,如果让以西方列强支持的国民党掌权,那么结果可想而知,中国会像德国、南北朝鲜、越南一样被美国搅成一锅猪食。这就是中国为什么要使用如此强硬的手段解决此事。新中国从未破坏任何国家的主权和领土完整,反倒是美国引发各种大小的恐怖事件,干涉德国内政使它分裂,中国大陆和台湾的关系就像以前两个德国的关系啊,自始至终都是一家人,就是被一些不怀好意的人干涉和破坏的。越南统一了、德国统一了,为什么中国不能统一。难道要像南北朝鲜、俄罗斯和乌克兰一样一直打才满意吗?我可没把美帝国主义想的那么好,他们当然希望我们闹得不可开交。还有阿富汗、叙利亚、土耳其、吉尔吉斯斯坦的颜色革命,等等太多太多了。如果中国不统一,那么台湾只会成为美国的傀儡。说起来美国不就是侵略者嘛,向乌克兰出售武器大发战争财,侵略夏威夷岛,而夏威夷岛从来都不是美国的领土之一,是他们强行掠夺而来的。夏威夷岛发生火灾时美国根本没有去管这场火灾,真令人心痛,这和日本鬼子强行学他们倭国变态文化没有区别,甚至更加的残忍。当然了,毕竟它们是父子俩,行为如此不约而同的诡异我也不会感到奇怪。
This is an international board, not a Chinese one and the lingua franca is English, not mandarin, so please respect the rules. I'm not going to switch to a translator again and again for your comfort and will only answer you this; If I said that China invaded Taiwan, prove it in English and quote my words.