What do you think about taiwan rn Politics and governments

You mean the colonization of Taiwan? Sounds the same as the colonization of Hawaii by the US.

First is, that I doubt that moon_wheat is 12 years old, I think the whole arguments were created by ChatGPT. A 12 years old child cannot argument like this
second I believe he scatters propaganda of his government
third: If every country would argument like China:
- Germany would have the right to assault Poland again to get back the territories which they lost in 1945 (of course they won´t and it has a reason why they accepted it)
- The United Kingdom would assault countries from their ex Commonwealth, because those countries where conquered by them in many wars and the independency of these countries was a mistake by former governments so we will get back "what belongs to us".

Do you realise how dumb this argument "Taiwan was an Island that belonged to China" is?
And Persia had conquered countries until greece in centuries before B.C. - does Greece belong to Iran until this day?

First is, that I doubt that moon_wheat is 12 years old, I think the whole arguments were created by ChatGPT. A 12 years old child cannot argument like this
second I believe he scatters propaganda of his government
third: If every country would argument like China:
- Germany would have the right to assault Poland again to get back the territories which they lost in 1945 (of course they won´t and it has a reason why they accepted it)
- The United Kingdom would assault countries from their ex Commonwealth, because those countries where conquered by them in many wars and the independency of these countries was a mistake by former governments so we will get back "what belongs to us".

Do you realise how dumb this argument "Taiwan was an Island that belonged to China" is?
And Persia had conquered countries until greece in centuries before B.C. - does Greece belong to Iran until this day?

You said my idea was foolish, so why do you think it's foolish? What kind of idea do you think is not foolish?
By the way, let me tell you again. Actually, my network here cannot access ChatGPT's webpage

无法访问此网站 chat.openai.com 的响应时间过长。
请试试以下办法:

检查网络连接
检查代理服务器和防火墙
运行 Windows 网络诊断
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

You should start to wonder why you cant access ChatGPT... A hint: your government dont want people who think free and get information from every part of the world

I actually cannot understand why the block exist either. Though we are able to use ChatGPT through vpn if we like, it's indeed inconvenient. (Ps: I love 🇨🇳 from the bottom of my heart) I don't know much about politics, but since there's this huge population in China, it is reasonable to keep most people under control by this mean. My personal thought: this is more a culture thing.

You should start to wonder why you cant access ChatGPT... A hint: your government dont want people who think free and get information from every part of the world
In fact, I don't really need to know why, because I don't need ChatGPT because I have a good group of friends. And I can learn about the outside world from other places.

I don't think our government maliciously controls the channels through which we use these things. To quote a quote from one user on other forums:
外网虽然有像你们说的新鲜空气,但是打开后的结果可不会像你们想的那样
如果开放,颜色革命鬼知道发生多少遍了

I personally feel that the mainland culture of closing off the world is xenophobic.

Mao: "Better you have one mention for 1 Billion people and control it than to have 1 Billion mentions and no control."

PS: I know you are not allowed to have a free mention, because of social scoring and other instruments.

It's just a GPT, just talking about cultural exclusivity. You guys are really funny. Don't generalize, GPT is a language model that definitely has its advantages and disadvantages. Don't sow discord. You doubt, you think, you take it for granted

"its just GPT, lol!" One of the most impressive technologies in the last 20 years and China forbid it. You know why? Because chatGPT has the potential to change the mind of people and the way they think. And because chatGPT is from OpenAI (a Microsoft subsidiary) there could be result like "Taiwan is treatened by China because they want to assimilate the island. The company TSMC has its headquarter in Taiwan which produces about xy % of semiconductors in the world."

The Chinese version: "Taiwan is an island that belongs to China. Point. If they want or not, they will belong to us, no matter they have an independent government. Same with Ukraine btw, they have no right to exists."

Why did it involve Ukraine again?change the mind of people and the way they think,lol.
China is concerned about technology and data security issues, which is one of the main reasons why Chat GPT is not allowed to be used in China. As a model capable of generating natural language text, Chat GPT may pose risks when processing sensitive information. Therefore, China has chosen to restrict the use of this model domestically to ensure the security of technology and data.
Chat style GPT also requires a large amount of data for training, which may contain user personal information. If not strictly controlled and managed, these data may be abused or leaked, posing a threat to personal privacy. In order to protect citizens' privacy and data security, China has taken measures to restrict the use of chat GPT domestically
Chat style GPT can generate a large number of text replies, including insults and inappropriate remarks. This poses certain challenges to social order and morality. In a populous and culturally diverse country like China, without corresponding regulatory and regulatory measures, chat GPT may breed various negative and harmful remarks.As for what you said about changing human thoughts, you can go there yourself. I think it can change you

Mao: "Better you have one mention for 1 Billion people and control it than to have 1 Billion mentions and no control."

PS: I know you are not allowed to have a free mention, because of social scoring and other instruments.

If you've read Red Star Over China and Mao's Selected Works, or actually been to China, you probably won't believe the lies of Western governments, but you're more likely to think that what you see is a lie. But do you think it's possible to organize such a big lie? And don't try to lie to me, 11 out of 10 points in that sentence is false, so fake that it can't be more fake. And I have been on the Internet for 2 or 3 years, and I have never been blocked by any means to say these words, and I am very free.

"its just GPT, lol!" One of the most impressive technologies in the last 20 years and China forbid it. You know why? Because chatGPT has the potential to change the mind of people and the way they think. And because chatGPT is from OpenAI (a Microsoft subsidiary) there could be result like "Taiwan is treatened by China because they want to assimilate the island. The company TSMC has its headquarter in Taiwan which produces about xy % of semiconductors in the world."

The Chinese version: "Taiwan is an island that belongs to China. Point. If they want or not, they will belong to us, no matter they have an independent government. Same with Ukraine btw, they have no right to exists."

以小人之心观人,则人尽皆小人。

You have to know that China has always been in a neutral position in the Russia-Ukraine conflict. Your government has been providing weapons and ammunition to Ukraine, while our country has provided necessities for refugees for humanitarian relief. Do you think it is your government or our government's intention that is worth wondering?

protect citizens' privacy in CHINA? Are you kidding? The country that doesn´t allow private encryption and companies who use it will get reprisals? Or the fact, the people from foreign countries have to encrypt their devices so that China can create a clone of the data on harddiscs?

Or the social scoring if people do not do what the government was?
Forget it, the whole world except maybe Russia, North Korea or some other allied countries won´t believe what you tell here.

What are you joking about? Laugh to death, only you don't believe it, clown. Believe it or not, no one forces you to believe it, thinking that everyone is like you? Still around the world? Who do you think you are? To sow discord? Can you use Chinese QQ software? This is the same principle. Funny

protect citizens' privacy in CHINA? Are you kidding? The country that doesn´t allow private encryption and companies who use it will get reprisals? Or the fact, the people from foreign countries have to encrypt their devices so that China can create a clone of the data on harddiscs?

Or the social scoring if people do not do what the government was?
Forget it, the whole world except maybe Russia, North Korea or some other allied countries won´t believe what you tell here.

I'll still quote someone else:

“颜色革命带来的危害远比吸收不到新鲜空气强,后者只是让你有怨气,获取信息少且慢,前者能让你命都没了”

我宁愿更慢获取信息也不愿丧命

I had a conversation with an elderly British man before, and he said he knew that Taiwan is not independent, it is a part of China, and anyone who knows history knows it. I don't know what you mean by 'the whole world', ignorant and ignorant. I don't understand why some people would cling to a country that is saying something bad about this issue. What is there to argue about.

Taiwan has always been Chinese territory. After the signing of the Treaty of Shimonoseki, Taiwan was occupied by Japan as a colony. After the Second World War, Japan was defeated and Taiwan was returned to the Kuomintang government. Now the only legal government of China is the government of the People's Republic of China, so Taiwan has become the territory of the People's Republic of China.Just like after the American Civil War, the United States government took over large parts of the South. But I don't understand why Western countries are so concerned about Taiwan's sovereignty and why the US is threatening to send troops to protect Taiwan if the mainland liberates Taiwan. If China's takeover of its own territory is called colonization, then the US war in Afghanistan and the stationing of troops in Afghanistan is a death sentence in the 18th hell. Zheng He went to the West more than a hundred years before Magellan and Columbus, and left mixed blood all over the world, perhaps the ancestors of Westerners speaking here are Chinese.And China did not colonize like the Western countries, otherwise half the world is the proletariat, so China is a country full of good intentions, while the Western countries are hypocrites who violate the sovereignty of other countries.