What do you think of China ? Polityka i władza

We here don't have any interests, we can discuss any topic we like. But our governments do! That is the difference. So, can we criticize our own governments?

We here don't have any interests, we can discuss any topic we like. But our governments do! That is the difference. So, can we criticize our own governments?
I'm Not very clear about your point, Sorry I'm not fluent in English.
As I understood,
Fighting each other over politics is a stupid thing. Specially in a forum like this. I believe, not only politics everything is relative, so right or wrong, good or bad all depend on time, culture, situation, social system …. Ect. Depending on our ground, each ones view may vary.

When talk about governments, I don’t think at present most of the governments listen to their people. But due governments decisions innocent people has to face the consequences more than the politicians.
To answer the question can we criticize governments. In majority Yes we can, up to the level governments allow us but not beyond that point.

Dumi, all I was trying to say, we can disagree on some issues, who cares? But you know, I am not a Marxist, but this guy was right in many ways. Capitalists think differently. For them most important thing is profit. Freedom, human rights? It's for us, for ordinary people. Politicians think differently.

This very moment must be most Embarrassing for the Chinese President Xi Jinping.
China must have more effective vaccines or met the Pandemic define them as an isolationist nation: Meanwhile Chinese people are home watching the World Cup and everyone else is acting normal without masks on and having fun.

everyone else is acting normal without masks on and having fun.
Lol, sure. It's not like our gouvernment didn't use the pandemics to take away a plethora of rights from us.

GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD
China's Xi is a man who's afraid to live with COVID and is lagging behind the world for it.

DWeathers, do you think that Xi is perfect? Then you must be dreaming! Do you think that Biden is perfect? Then you must be romantic! Our world is not perfect! And it is a fact! Do we have to try to break it apart? Why? For what? Just to prove own point? OK, you are right, what next? We know that our world is not perfect. What can we do to make it perfect? Do you have any solution?

DWeathers, do you think that Western world has some more moral obligations that East doesn't have? I can say you then again, you are dreaming!

Problem not in the East! It's in the West! Something wrong with the West!

Jiang Zemin would know how to handle these problems that China's people are currently facing. Xi Jinping can only look up to him now for inspiration...
好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好

DWeathers, do you think that Xi is perfect? Then you must be dreaming! Do you think that Biden is perfect? Then you must be romantic! Our world is not perfect! And it is a fact! Do we have to try to break it apart? Why? For what? Just to prove own point? OK, you are right, what next? We know that our world is not perfect. What can we do to make it perfect? Do you have any solution?

It's the obvious bubble mentality of China that you subscribe to that makes two different world apart with how this pandemic is so preciously handled.

DWethers, explaine! What do you mean? Blacks and yellows always will be such? What do you mean? Are you white?

我觉得中国是一个伟大国家。我们承认中国仍然有很多问题,比如民主监督不到位,基层官员腐败。这些我们都明白,中国人都不是傻子。把矛盾聚焦于人民身上都是愚蠢的。但是我能看到我们的国家领导人在努力,尽管他们犯过错误。就有人说江泽民主席贪污,但是他仍然为人民做了很多事情不是吗?即使中国问题重重,我仍然热爱我的国家。我们在生活中也会说国家哪里哪里不好,但是这只是因为希望中国更好,我们接受其他人的批评与指责但是请理性一点。我们国家仍是一个发展中国家发展中阶段每个国家都经历过,这没什么大不了的。

我觉得中国是一个伟大国家。我们承认中国仍然有很多问题,比如民主监督不到位,基层官员腐败。这些我们都明白,中国人都不是傻子。把矛盾聚焦于人民身上都是愚蠢的。但是我能看到我们的国家领导人在努力,尽管他们犯过错误。就有人说江泽民主席贪污,但是他仍然为人民做了很多事情不是吗?即使中国问题重重,我仍然热爱我的国家。我们在生活中也会说国家哪里哪里不好,但是这只是因为希望中国更好,我们接受其他人的批评与指责但是请理性一点。我们国家仍是一个发展中国家发展中阶段每个国家都经历过,这没什么大不了的。
perfect comment

中肯。
政府有可能会犯错,但人民不会。承认问题,直面问题才能解决问题,无论是“骂杀”还是“捧杀”都是不对的。

Top to right, bottom to left, pyramid will topple

Jiang Zemin would know how to handle these problems that China's people are currently facing. Xi Jinping can only look up to him now for inspiration...
Why you mention Jiang Zemin ? What are those Chinese Characters for ? Both Jiang and Xi are our good leader .

Why you mention Jiang Zemin ? What are those Chinese Characters for ? Both Jiang and Xi are our good leader .
习我不太支持。。。