The truth and lies of Ukraine Politics and governments

Russia all the way. They show only poor Ukraine in Australia. And why would a country give hunter biden anythink. Sicko family. Go russia

Haha payin hunter money next minute country needs leveling

USA is all that now really the bidens. Simple Putin said no NATO lol. And fair call. And what happen powers to be sold out Ukraines ppl

Haha ppl asking where those children are went on the trains at the start

I think it’s impossible to verify the real sincerity of a profile. I don’t know if the managers of this site have the way to know the real origin of the members. For example, the English of Ethanwashere seems very odd for an English speaker or maybe it's a local slang? Ethanwashere, can you rephrase your words clearly?

anil, are you not too paranoic? Don't tell me that these guys are the agents of Putin? Russia and Putin! The prices are going up, guess who is to blame? Puting! All together - Putin! There is a shortage of guess? Guess who is to blame? Well we all know. Isn't it childish?

I'm English 900 years back dated. To use English for a English person is kinda hard. Meaning it's perfect English speaking ppl correcting.

Simply put anywhere hunter has been kinda has the same story.

Haha yes the Russian agents and so on.

No to NATO no problems with the euro if ur silly enuff to join it.

To Ethan : Your English is so deviant and bad that even I think of your nationality and then your
Profile doubt. You're probably just a bum who somehow put a joke profile in here. You can tell your stupid statements z. E.g. sit in a newspaper in Blacktown Sydney, think you wouldn't be able to walk 50 meters...You don't have your ass in your pants because you're shitting your pants with fear!!

To Ethan : Your English is so deviant and bad that even I think of your nationality and then your
Profile doubt. You're probably just a bum who somehow put a joke profile in here. You can tell your stupid statements z. E.g. sit in a newspaper in Blacktown Sydney, think you wouldn't be able to walk 50 meters...You don't have your ass in your pants because you're shitting your pants with fear!!

Adelide _dusty outfield!!!

Maybe. Could be, some might say and blacktown Sydney sure thing. U make great statements. Feel free to add on anymore useful import into showing us a few minutes in ur world.. ur doin great...

Ethan, your English is so crappy and so bad that I don't think you've even completed elementary school. Before you formulate sentences, you should first master the principles of syntax, stylistics and also the theory of orthography. You're probably just one of those bums who are too lazy to work and sit in front of the computer all day. Definitely also 50 kilograms overweight or more... Ethan, for me you are a joke character who is cowardly and hides behind a pseudonym. Big mouth, but when it comes to walking the other dogs, you can't lift your leg while peeing!

Yes ur Grammer is amazing. U must be proud. Thank you again this moment gives me thoughts of guess who grown up. Poo in pants dogs peeing. U ave great insight, tell us more.

I'm lazy sorry but I'm English if that makes u less salty. Took alot money and schooling to be schooled in not passing school. It's ok teachers and so on got paid alot teachers avoided my failure it life.

Now tell me bout the dogs weeing

Ethan ... blah blah blah blah blah...

the war is the great mock that poor countries must pay for

Freddy u must be a hit at party's. Hey with all that Grammer and poo pants and dogs weeing. U must of believed I knew u or was talking to you.
Thank you I believe I swapped Grammer and assuming and no school. For things way better. Ur a star and u must see how u conduct urself in a way super better world

Good for u. go Grammer