The truth and lies of Ukraine Politics and governments

Freddy-HH, don't you see that our world is going mad? Do you know that Polish governmen is asking German government to pay a millions of dollars? Why? You know, WWII. Some kind of reparations or what do you call it? Funy thing, are Jewish people going to ask Polish government to pay some reparations too? Who is a friend, who is an enemy? You are getting crazy. And what now? Are you going to look up for dissidents, communists? Are you going to burn the books? The Russian TV is already band in Europe. Isn't it scary? What happened to Europe?

Freddy-HH, don't you see that our world is going mad? Do you know that Polish governmen is asking German government to pay a millions of dollars? Why? You know, WWII. Some kind of reparations or what do you call it? Funy thing, are Jewish people going to ask Polish government to pay some reparations too? Who is a friend, who is an enemy? You are getting crazy. And what now? Are you going to look up for dissidents, communists? Are you going to burn the books? The Russian TV is already band in Europe. Isn't it scary? What happened to Europe?

Actually, Jewish asked us for money. But it was completely without foundation, because Jewish in Poland were Polish citizens, and we wasn't the one, who was exterminating them. So I don't know why You mention about something like this

And Polish government demands money now, from Germany, yes. But it's for purpose of the elections, and make it hot topic.

And still, it's far from what insane Russia is doing. Dont compare us.

Oh no, Oxiu, you are really special! Are you? Why you are so special? You didn't kill Jews? How are you special? Why? We all the same. Don't try to be someone special. We all the same. And when you are trying to say that Russia is a special case, why? Because you are Xenophobe?

It's very easy to be a special, but it's hard to be the same. We are trying to be like everyone else, but it's hard! We are looking for some kind of enemies that are against us. And we find them! Is it a miracle? No! It's natural thing! Those who not like us, they are our enemies.

It's very easy to be a special, but it's hard to be the same. We are trying to be like everyone else, but it's hard! We are looking for some kind of enemies that are against us. And we find them! Is it a miracle? No! It's natural thing! Those who not like us, they are our enemies.

No, we are not the same. Everyone is special in some way. And Im not saying that Poles are saints or the chosen one.

But take the history book, and compare how many wars and crimes Russia did, what Hitler's Germany did, what each one wanted to do and achieve, at the cost of others. We are not equal historically.

But while Germans understand their history and what they did, while they are civilized people and they don't lie and don't feed is with propaganda, and they realize their interests in civilized way, like we do, like France do, like Hungary, Great Britain do, even if often we are against each other in various cases, we are far far far away from making wars.

But Russia don't distance itself from imperialism, from murdering people, from nkvd, Russia is lying and don't want to confront with truth and change. We have 21 century and Russia once again attacks country, Russia once again is lying and spreading propaganda, Russia once again do crimes on civilians.

You are probably one of these who would like to say that Poland had death camps. And it would make You a liar again.

Oxiu, forgive me, but I couldn't read you message to the end. I read all of these objections hundred times. Do I have to hold against you that your Polish army took up Moscow long time ago? But it's a the fact! So, are we always damned to be enemies? Is Russia still has the right to ask for some contribution? Why you are trying to bring all these questions to life? Isn't it better to forget and forgive and start to live from the clear page? Or you still looking up for some enemies? Why? What about German territories? Are you going to give them back to Germany? Who gave you these territories? Do you remember? Russia gave these territories to you! And what are you doing now? You are accusing Russians and Germans at the same time! What kind of logic is that? Why you are looking for enemies? Are you Ukrainian? I guess not, but why? Isn't it just a simple rosophobia?

Oh my... What are You talking? Yes, we have to be enemies, if You are trying to attack other countries! You are just idiot, in one message You act pacifist, in next message You say that You have right to attack Ukraine and that they deserve it.

A what territories You gave to us? Okay, then we gave territories to You. Like Moscow. We took it, and we decided to give it back the next day. You don't even know how territory splitting looks like. It's not the same like destroying cities or stealing valuable things. Its different. You split territories in negotiations after war.

If You want start from clear page - take Your soldiers from the Ukraine, and apologize!

Im talking about historical facts. If it offends You, then look in the mirror and get some reflection maybe.

And don't play a victim. Don't hide behind rusophobia. I have nothing against russians - i have problem with people that agree with Putin insanity, and that approve all this madness and killing people. Not my fault that most of these people are russians. Putin is ruling Your country after all.

Oxiu, nobody is playing a victim here. You know it's like a box of Pandora. You can open it, but you won't be able to close it! Remember this. If you wanna war you will get it. I am sorry for you and for those who think the same. I don't think you very wise. You are driving by your emotions and you don't wanna hear the reason. Big country politicians can be stupid, but small countries can't afford to be stupid. There is nothing to talk about. You can do what you want, but you feel it!

Europe is already feels it, but somehow the hopes are that Russia will stop somewhere in the middle. And there is such a chance, but what next? Even if Russia will come to some agreement with the West, what it will be? What about Ukraine? What kind of country it will be? Is the peaceful agreement of some kind is possible? Is Ukraine will be a part of NATO? Do you think it's reasonable? I can tell you, NO! So, what are we talking about? What kind of agreement do you have in mind? What about Ukraine?

Ukraine will be in NATO, as they proven they have really good army. Or... if not in NATO, then in another alliance with us. Actually, they are. They stoped "second army of the world" and they are kicking asses, so... And they are really good partner for us to build security together and develop military industry. If Russia can't touch us, then we have no military danger in this area.

But first we have to rebuild Ukraine, after war will be over, and it will take some serious amount of time.

LATEST NEWS:

"Everything went wrong": Moscow MPs call for Putin's resignation

Parliamentarians in a Moscow district attack President Putin and his policies. Politicians from St. Petersburg had been just as critical.

Members of parliament from Moscow have publicly called on Russian President Vladimir Putin to resign. This is the result of reports from the radio station "Radio Free Europe".

A corresponding statement was published on the website of the Moscow district of Lomonosowsky, in which the deputies describe a change of power as necessary. "Everything went wrong" during Putin's second term. That is why Putin must resign for the good of Russia. Attached to the statement from Moscow was a 30-minute video recording the MPs' meeting.

Similar reports emerged earlier this week about deputies from one St. Petersburg district. They cited the Russian attack on Ukraine as the reason for the massive economic collapse and the enormous loss of life.

They demanded that the Russian parliament convict Putin of high treason. The seven lawmakers were informed that legal action was being taken against them, according to The Washington Post.

LATEST NEWS:

In the north-east of the Ukraine, Kyiv manages a surprising advance deep into occupied territory. Russia is hastily withdrawing its troops, but doesn't want to hear about defeat. But the Ukrainian success could turn the tide of war.

It is a great humiliation for Russia. For months, Moscow's troops had been fighting their way forward kilometer by kilometer in the Donbass. And that using large amounts of material and people. The goal was the complete conquest of the Donbass. However, with a surprising counter-offensive in the Kharkiv area, which may one day rank among the most notable in military history, the Ukrainians wrested large parts of the country, which had been conquered with great difficulty, from the enemy within a few days.

The preliminary climax of the Ukrainian assault that began just a few days ago: the capture of the city of Izyum. It actually served Russia as a staging area for a major push deep into Ukrainian territory. From there, Moscow's army could have marched south and taken the rest of the Donetsk region in a pincer movement, encircling strong Ukrainian units. But now the Russian troops themselves were suddenly threatened with encirclement. Moscow decided to withdraw.

LATEST NEWS:

"Everything went wrong": Moscow MPs call for Putin's resignation

Parliamentarians in a Moscow district attack President Putin and his policies. Politicians from St. Petersburg had been just as critical.

Members of parliament from Moscow have publicly called on Russian President Vladimir Putin to resign. This is the result of reports from the radio station "Radio Free Europe".

A corresponding statement was published on the website of the Moscow district of Lomonosowsky, in which the deputies describe a change of power as necessary. "Everything went wrong" during Putin's second term. That is why Putin must resign for the good of Russia. Attached to the statement from Moscow was a 30-minute video recording the MPs' meeting.

Similar reports emerged earlier this week about deputies from one St. Petersburg district. They cited the Russian attack on Ukraine as the reason for the massive economic collapse and the enormous loss of life.

They demanded that the Russian parliament convict Putin of high treason. The seven lawmakers were informed that legal action was being taken against them, according to The Washington Post.

Hey bro, it's fake, calm down. I live in Moscow and I know, what's truth and what is lease.

That's not a joke, that's the truth. But if you live directly in Moscow, then you can follow everything live on site. Maybe So as an eyewitness in front of the Kremlin or on Red Square. Have a nice Sunday!

PS: Personally, I have nothing against Russians either, there are also many freedom-loving people there. But I cannot support the whole warmongering of Putin and his followers who spread stupid propaganda!!

News about the Ukraine war: An overview of Russia's losses

Soldiers: 52,650
Aircraft: 242
Helicopters: 213
Tanks: 2154
Armored Fighting Vehicles: 4617
Artillery systems: 1263
Air defense systems: 162
Multiple rocket launcher systems: 311
Cars and other vehicles: 3445
Ships: 15
Unmanned Combat Drones: 902
As of Sunday 11 September 2022

Dream on!

Ukraine-News: Russia pushed back further

+++ 11.44 a.m .: Russian forces are being pushed back from other settlements in the Kharkiv region. This is reported by the governor of the Kharkiv region, Oleh Syniehubov. He reports that Russian forces are "hurriedly" abandoning their positions and fleeing deeper into other occupied territories or into Russia.

Freddy-HH, just wait, you'll see some other news. If they are will not to your pleasure, what will you say? Fight till the end? For what kind of end? Are you going to get freezed to death, is it alright with you? Everything to the victory? What kind of victory? You are killing yourselves and trying to get some more? Isn't it lunacy? What are you trying to chive? Russia will surrender? That's what it all about? Is it? But it's so unwise.