The truth and lies of Ukraine Politics and governments

Oxiu, I am glad that we are at least agreed on something. But you are mistakenly judge this military operation by the speed of it or some sorts of tanks. It's very complicated question. I can name couple reasons. First one, Russian forces are not targeting civilians. The other reason, we talked about it - it's military operation, not the war! You might disagree, but it's so. And many, many other nuances which nobody is talking about and will not discuss it until the end of this operation. All I can say, there is a real front and there is another front which is in the media. And sometimes it's two different things.

And people that saw how it looks like truly.

Stop lying. Its Russian act of agression on Ukraine. Special operation is term used for propaganda.

You are also propaganda element. You spread it here. I mean, You are trying, I hope not much people will take You seriously.

Oxiu, you are spreading propaganda! You, only you! Because you don't understand the simple things. You don't know what propaganda is and repeating the things which you see on Internet. And you sure for 100% that you are right. But nobody knows why?

Oxiu, you are spreading propaganda! You, only you! Because you don't understand the simple things. You don't know what propaganda is and repeating the things which you see on Internet. And you sure for 100% that you are right. But nobody knows why?

I told You time ago, I know people from there.
You are using only Russian media. I see this in what You write, because only things You keep writing are:
"It's not a war, its special operation. It's against nazist. Europe will die from the lack of our gas. Bad and corrupted west!"

Stop then. Stop lying. Stop being so blind. Are You really so naive and vilnerable for soviet propaganda methods, or You are doing it for purpose?

Eh, doesn't matter. Just stop lying.

Oxiu, just open you heart and listen what people are saying. Don't block yourself from seeing the facts. Put your emotions aside.

By the way, German beer tastes a thousand times better than Russian vodka. So, I'm logging out now and I'm tired of the stupid forum here, the inappropriate comments of some idiots are slowly getting on my nerves. I'd rather read a Mickey Mouse booklet!!!!

I am sorry for you, Freddy-HH. I have nothing against you and German people. Actually, I would love to love the whole world with Chinese, Indians and Americans. But I am not sure that your German beer is the best. Although, I like German beer. I know, to have this arguments is stupid. But I like to try the other beers too! If we want to come to some agreements, we have to know each other better.

When a state weaponizes energy, poverty or hunger, it harms everyone in the world. When one state tries to conquer another because it wants to be a colonizer, it is a threat to all who value their independence. And when people are killed just because they are who they are, because they don't want to give up their homes, then that is a threat to humanity as such.

For DrawingYourMom: You are controlled by Russian propaganda just like many other idiots. I don't know what you're doing in the US. You probably fled from Russia back then because you had economic problems and couldn't even buy a piece of meat. And now you're opening your mouth and spreading lies. Why do they live in the USA and not in Russia when Russia is said to be so nice and good???

It is infuriating to see the bad faith of some individuals in this forum. Some Russians are of course there to make propaganda, for others we can doubt their real nationality or their real age. Some even speak in the name of peace between peoples to justify an unjustifiable war. They make war in their own way like they did for example for elections in foreign countries to discredit a candidate who is not in favor of Putin. Yet they surely know they are lying but they continue to do their lousy job. Maybe it’s their only way to live. I hope those who read this forum are not naive. I still remember the time of the communism when some people even in my country were shouting their hate against the capitalist countries and their full support to the Communist system they considered as a paradise. The History finished by showing the sordid reality of these regimes. We can think that will be the same with the Russia of Putin.

anil. it's terrible, don't you see that people in the West not sure what's going on? And it's true! Why? Why thousand times why? Are we damned to fight for eternity? Why? What is the reason? Because some military lunatics want to have some more cash in their pocket? OK, there was USSR, it was a communist country, I can understand this, but what is it now? What is the West fighting now for? For some kind of liberty? Do you have enough liberties in the West or not? Certainly you have now less liberties than you had it 10-20 years ago. Where all these liberties are disappearing? It's not about Ukraine! It's about money, it's about politics! Using the old arguments like who started the war, is not correct. Because the war didn't stop in 1991 when Gorbachev made agreement with the West. It was Ok when Gorbachev gave up all the interests of Russia. Everybody was happy, but not Russians. And it's true. Gorbachev made a mess. But if the West would be wise nothing like that would never happened. But the Western governments were too greedy. They wanted to have it all. Now we have a result. But somehow we have to settle all this things. Everybody who thinks differently, must be dreaming. There is no easy solution, but it has to be found.

I was wondering if DrawingYourMom is from mainland China, as I suspect. I've always read such petty slang in Chinese using such words as 你妈(Your Mom, as in your mom has a big nose?。A silly, childish insult when you want to bring down someone, you call out their mother in China which reaches far to cause annoyance.

Edit by DanielWeathers .

anil. it's terrible, don't you see that people in the West not sure what's going on? And it's true! Why? Why thousand times why? Are we damned to fight for eternity? Why? What is the reason? Because some military lunatics want to have some more cash in their pocket? OK, there was USSR, it was a communist country, I can understand this, but what is it now? What is the West fighting now for? For some kind of liberty? Do you have enough liberties in the West or not? Certainly you have now less liberties than you had it 10-20 years ago. Where all these liberties are disappearing? It's not about Ukraine! It's about money, it's about politics! Using the old arguments like who started the war, is not correct. Because the war didn't stop in 1991 when Gorbachev made agreement with the West. It was Ok when Gorbachev gave up all the interests of Russia. Everybody was happy, but not Russians. And it's true. Gorbachev made a mess. But if the West would be wise nothing like that would never happened. But the Western governments were too greedy. They wanted to have it all. Now we have a result. But somehow we have to settle all this things. Everybody who thinks differently, must be dreaming. There is no easy solution, but it has to be found.
Don’t try to play your sensible person who cares about the fate of the innocent people Putin is allegedly forced to kill because of Westerners. That's too hypocritical. According to you the western citizen are bad informed and only the Russians know the truth? Yet one of the last independent Russian journal: Novaia Gazeta was recently forbidden for stupid reasons. This journal had already a lot of journalist killed during these last years. You surely prefer to watch Vladimir Solovyov's show. The few I saw is full of lies, threats and rudeness. . Now this individual is rather furious, he can’t go to his luxurious villa in Italy because he is on the list of personalities banned in Europe. Curiously this "patriot" prefers to spend his money in the west.

anil, what are you proposing? Do you have any solution how to settle all these? Do you want to defeat Russia, the USA, China? What are you gonna do? Frease to death?

Guess if Putin uses a nuclear weapon because he has his back against the wall, then Russia will soon be history for the next few hundred years. Putin is the gravedigger for Russia.

Freddy-HH, I am glad that you are not ministaer of defence of any country.

Good night to everyone ! What a so right title for this political forum as the thruth and lies of Ukraine ! Russian government keeps telling us all day long that they invaded this country so as to denazify its population and so as to defend this idea, they keep denunciating the roots of ukranian nationalism which are those of members of Azov s Regiment too, I mean the ideas anf fight of Stepan Pandera and Viktor Rouischick : those nationalists ukrainians used to create in 1942 in the oblast of Rivne ( western region of Ukraina at the border with Poland and Slowakia ) , the Ukraina s liberation army and if they fought very hard Soviet Red Army and Nkvd ( stalin s political police ) until 1954, they also fought very strong during Ww2 against Third german Reich Waffen SS. Of course, it is true that they used to practise an ethnic cleansing against jewish population and particularly against polish people during Ww2 ( around 100 000 poles civilians exterminated at that time ) but it looked more as an ethnic cleansing like this one of Serbians in Bosnia as a real nazi genocide and Staline and its Nkvd used to eliminate more than 20 thousands polish officers in Katyn in 1940

Why Putin did all of that? Because, there are red lines that NATO came cross! Isn't it obvious? Why you are still pushing on and on? Why, somebody can it explain to me? What is your intentions? Do you want to see Russia a part of Europe or you have some other reasons? Human rights, democracy, is it all about or something else?

How Nato crossed the lines? Where and how?

Is that good reason to attack Ukraine, destroy this country, and killing innocent people?

Answer.

我只看到了美国在阿富汗攻击平民,以打击恐怖分子的名义助长恐怖主义。我只看到了西方借助舆论,大肆宣扬俄罗斯与中国的危害。而俄罗斯不过是保护自己罢了。为了苏维埃!
中文是联合国工作语言。

AttaFromChina, "How NATO crossed the lines? Where and how?" NATO crossed the lines in 1991. It was just the beginning. The USSR broke up and there were no threat to NATO countries. Somebody knows what was the reason of creation of NATO? Yes, it was as a defence project from communists and namely USSR. No other reasons. And NATO still insist that it's so untill now. But if we look on the map what we will see? Where was NATO borders in 1991 and where are these borders in 2022? Certainly NATO is still expanding in every direction. If anybody remembers at some point Russia was ready to be a part of NATO. What has been said to Russia then? Nothing! NATO was not ready to take Russia as a partner! Why? Probably nobody in NATO wanted it. More than that, they were scared to have such a member in NATO. As Europian Union doesn't know what to do with president Orban. If you don't have an enemy, some people don't know where to go. West needs an enemy. That's why they are creating problems with Taiwan, Ukraine and you name it. It's everywhere. People in NATO looking for some enemies and they find them.