The truth and lies of Ukraine Politics and governments

Ok, Guys, you have principals, what they are? To kill ones which you don't like its Ok, that's your principal and those, who you like you can forgive anything, it's your principle? Your enemy is my friend? That's what you are taking about? Damn on your principals, they are so hypocritical. So, what are you suggesting? Russia has to side with anyone who against you? That what you are suggesting? I told you many times, but you are so blind! If you are looking for some enemies, you'll find them!

The only one looking for enemies are You, fool.

You wrote at least 4 times on this whole forum that we will get what we deserved for. In context of war.

Man, You are so terrible and full of hate?

My principals are to not attack other countries, when they don't attack You.

What will You say now?

You know how much I liked Russia? But it was before. After Putin's insane action, and always when I see someone who keeps saying: "Yes! Kill the Ukrainians! They deserved death! Rape them! Burn them!" or anything in similar tone, I just want to vomit.

Just admit that what Putin is doing is wrong. Ukraine have rights to be independent country, and choose the allies and style of functioning they want, as long as it don't hurts anyone.

Oxiu, Ukraine had and still has these rights to be a peaceful country, but they chose the other way around. They didn't want a peace! What is a piece for you? If Russia will chose to put their weapons on Cuba, how peaceful this decision it would be? Do you have the right for NATO come closer and closer to Russian borders? Why? What kind of rights is that? Why they are still doing it? What kind of rights we are talking now? The West has all the rights? Why? The right to provoke, the right to do what they please? Are we talking about such rights? I can tell you, you don't have such rights! Stop dreaming!

Oxiu, Ukraine had and still has these rights to be a peaceful country, but they chose the other way around. They didn't want a peace! What is a piece for you? If Russia will chose to put their weapons on Cuba, how peaceful this decision it would be? Do you have the right for NATO come closer and closer to Russian borders? Why? What kind of rights is that? Why they are still doing it? What kind of rights we are talking now? The West has all the rights? Why? The right to provoke, the right to do what they please? Are we talking about such rights? I can tell you, you don't have such rights! Stop dreaming!

NATO didn't have any forces on Ukraine.
And it's Russia that attacked Ukraine, not Ukraine attacked Russia.

NATO was close to become half dead formation, before Putin started war. That's fact, if You check the NATO activities and it's members politics.

Where NATO was getting closer to Russia? Tell facts, show the article, photo, anything reliable. I can say too, that "Oh, there is alien's ship in the bunker under my house". But it doesn't mean it's true.

Oxiu, where is NATO and where is Russia? Isn't it funny? Russia is trying to surround the NATO countries? That's what you are trying to say? Russia is threatening to overcome NATO? That what you are trying to say? NATO is so innocent? Russia is trying to start a war with NATO? That's what are you trying to say? Who is threat to whom? What kind of nonsense are you talking about?

Oxiu, where is NATO and where is Russia? Isn't it funny? Russia is trying to surround the NATO countries? That's what you are trying to say? Russia is threatening to overcome NATO? That what you are trying to say? NATO is so innocent? Russia is trying to start a war with NATO? That's what are you trying to say? Who is threat to whom? What kind of nonsense are you talking about?

You really have something not right under roof.

Yes, Russia wants overcome Nato by crack this alliance.
I asked You where is Nato coming closer to Russians border. With some proof, article, base name.

Stop running away from questions. Or maybe You are aware of Your lies?

Then what does Sergey Moro's stupid idiot want here? He always gapes his ass like he ate wisdom with a spoon. He takes a look around his own country: there is probably no other country in the world like Russia, where millions of freedom-loving people have been put in labor camps and killed. Thinking like that of SERGEY MORO is a sign of poverty for the human mind !!!

Oxiu, you see, another "wise" man came. I mean Freddy. What does he knows about Russia? Maby he is a professor of political science? Do I have to answer on his nonsence too? Where is NATO came to Russian borders? You don't know? NATO is practically in Ukraine! Is it new to you? The USA military bases all over the world. So, what is it for? It's for promoting democracy? What are you asking? Where is NATO? You don't know? You can find it in the internet. Just put the question where NATO was in 1991 and where it is now? I am not going to tell you a long history of relationship between the USA and the USSR and then Russia. It will take me a month to go over it.

Oxiu, you see, another "wise" man came. I mean Freddy. What does he knows about Russia? Maby he is a professor of political science? Do I have to answer on his nonsence too? Where is NATO came to Russian borders? You don't know? NATO is practically in Ukraine! Is it new to you? The USA military bases all over the world. So, what is it for? It's for promoting democracy? What are you asking? Where is NATO? You don't know? You can find it in the internet. Just put the question where NATO was in 1991 and where it is now? I am not going to tell you a long history of relationship between the USA and the USSR and then Russia. It will take me a month to go over it.

Okay, so You don't have any idea. I knew it. Bandit is angry because someone installed heavy doors and camera to protect from bandit.
That's Your mentality. You are threatening someone, and You expect that others will do nothing?

Oxiu, who is threatening whom? Do you think that NATO is really afraid that Russia is going to overcome the West? Don't be so naive. It's the other way around! NATO is exactly what you said, it's a group of bandits who are terrorising the humankind.

Then what is Russia: Apart from mineral resources and some kind of weapons, there is nothing big that could be exported to the western world. The Russian weapons technology is not in demand in the west anyway, because it is outdated scrap. And Russia will soon be able to smear gas on its own ass anyway, since it will soon no longer be in demand here. Russia has no manufacturing economy on which the West would depend. And Putin's threats with nuclear weapons, etc... are definitely just last-ditch threatening orders against the West. Certainly all the scrap is rusty and unfit for military use because it hasn't been serviced and maintained for over 20 years because it no longer works. Haughtiness comes before the event. Hope all Stinger missiles on Ukrainian side will shoot down all Russian junk. Dead said to live longer!!

Freddy-HH, you are just repeating the old stamps which never were true. Do you need the proof of it? Since 1912, Napoleon thought that he can easy to overcome Russia, but failed. In 1941 Hitler thought that the USSR is a Giant on a clay legs. They all misculculate their military and economical power. As an excuse they said it was too cold in Russia! Good excuse. Now again, the West is going East? But sunctions do not work! How come? Is it a miracle? Not, it's again misculculation. Faulse understanding what's going on. First of all, without Russia Europe is nothing! And you feel it already! Are you not? The thing is, without Russia Europe is damned to loose their economical power and become third world country. At the same time, Russia is going to have a profit on it. As a proof, Russia is selling less, but gets more income. Isn't it amazing? Yes, it is amazing! Europe is killing itself.

Putin's threats of nuclear use are a last resort tyrannical run of he mouth in his limit to playing the game of tactics that have got him this far. It's just geopolitical barb-trading and there's no real war between the East and the West.

Or no, DWeathers, it's economy now, not some kind of weaponry. Nobody is going to start the Third world war. If it starts, nothing will matter. And our conversation will look so dumb.

Or no, DWeathers, it's economy now, not some kind of weaponry. Nobody is going to start the Third world war. If it starts, nothing will matter. And our conversation will look so dumb.

If its economy then Russia should surrender now. But Putin will not, because his ambitions overweighted him.

You are full of propaganda... Or it's Your job maybe?

And by the way: yes, it was too cold for soldiers. It wasn't the special and well trained russian army (because it didn't exist), it was just low temperature and problems with supply chains.

So, to summarize: Hitler, and Napoleon, they walked too far also because of their ambitions. So their armies died. Now Putin is doing the same. Guess how will it end?

It's unfair how propagandists seem unstoppable, but a westerner is accused and banned on a political forum for Russia...

Oxiu, don't you see that everything what you are saying is not true? I told you already, whatever Europeans do right now, everything is good for Russia! Continue to do it and you really become the country of a third world. Polish politics even worse. You are destroying Europe!

Oxiu, don't you see that everything what you are saying is not true? I told you already, whatever Europeans do right now, everything is good for Russia! Continue to do it and you really become the country of a third world. Polish politics even worse. You are destroying Europe!

Finally, instead of putting too much effort in explaining, we can throw at each other:

You are wrong, and You are saying not true things.

// With Polish politics, sadly but I agree. They sucks. Altough... They are stupid, but not so stupid to make a war. Oh! I would add: war impossible to win. Like Russia did. So we, Poles, could get always worse politics than we have already. Not best perspective to cheers myself up, but... Well.

Anyway: where are tanks T 14 armata? Because we cant find them, and im just curious where these are.

Oxiu, I am glad that we are at least agreed on something. But you are mistakenly judge this military operation by the speed of it or some sorts of tanks. It's very complicated question. I can name couple reasons. First one, Russian forces are not targeting civilians. The other reason, we talked about it - it's military operation, not the war! You might disagree, but it's so. And many, many other nuances which nobody is talking about and will not discuss it until the end of this operation. All I can say, there is a real front and there is another front which is in the media. And sometimes it's two different things.