The truth and lies of Ukraine Politics and governments

I told You about differences and how it looks like between Taiwan and US.

You just:
A. Didn't read my message fully.
B. You took out of context one thing, so You could again say: "right, so Taiwan is influenced by US, right?!" to suggest that it's USA puppet.

Are Texas, Catalonia, Scotland trying to be independent or why You mention them?

Oxiu, you realize that all these things are tired together? You can't take one thing you like and disregard the other which you don't like. You like America? I like China, what we will do? Whom we are going to trust? Why? Because we read something in a paper? So, what? Is it a reason to start Third World War? We have to come to some agreement. Otherwise we'll be a very stupid politicians. We have to talk! Why politicians do not talk? What is their problem?

Do we have to provoke each other? Why? What is the reason? What we are doing? What politicians are doing? Why? I don't understand. What is it all about? You say it's a quest for freedom. Is it? Really?

...again, You say: "we have to talk! Why we don't talk?!" while You are fine with what your country is doing. Don't play a pacifist.

And yes, You don't understand. True.
Leave countries alone, and don't attack them. That should be first rule if You want "talk".

Oxiu, why we have to talk? Tell you the reason? We don't understand each other! Why? Again, why we are fighting? Is there a reason for that? Why we are fighting, what is the reason? Name me the one! What kind of question that we can't settle down? What is it? Name me just one!

What is the reason?

Russia attacked Ukraine, Russia is threatening the countries like my country, Findland, or Baltic countries. And yet some people like You, keep saying that it's good, that killing the Ukrainians is fine.

Here You have the reason why we are "fighting".

Where have you been when Ukrainians were killing people for 8 years? Was it OK? For example, if Scottland will try to break away from England are they going to kill Scotts? Will it be OK? People in Ukraine don't want to live in such land. They have the right to take the guns in their hands and protect themselves. Russia is only trying to help them and itself. Because Ukraine decided to have weapons of mass destruction. Ukraine decided to be a part of NATO. For you it means nothing, but not Russia. You can think what you want, but we have the right to protect ourselves. And the West is helping Ukraine exactly because of it. It was said hundred times that NATO should not come close to Russian borders, but they did it anyway. So, now we see, what you wanted, you got it.

Where have you been when Ukrainians were killing people for 8 years? Was it OK? For example, if Scottland will try to break away from England are they going to kill Scotts? Will it be OK? People in Ukraine don't want to live in such land. They have the right to take the guns in their hands and protect themselves. Russia is only trying to help them and itself. Because Ukraine decided to have weapons of mass destruction. Ukraine decided to be a part of NATO. For you it means nothing, but not Russia. You can think what you want, but we have the right to protect ourselves. And the West is helping Ukraine exactly because of it. It was said hundred times that NATO should not come close to Russian borders, but they did it anyway. So, now we see, what you wanted, you got it.

You live in propaganda bubble. Sure, we have propaganda too. But You can't catch the difference between propaganda and facts, You don't even try. You want to believe in it.

Or You are intentionally lying.

Oxiu, what is sovereignty? You are against that China will take over Taiwan, but somehow you are for Ukraine which is trying to take over Crimea? What kind of logic is that?

Crimea belonged to Ukraine, if You don't know. In 2014 Russia took it from them.

Im against imperialism.

It's this kind of logic.

What You are trying to do here, is putting the Ukraine at the place of agressor, what is absurdal, because as we all know, its Russia that attacked Ukraine.

I know this thank you

Oxiu, what is Kosovo for you? Is it part of Jugoslavia? Or, Serbs don't have such rights which you delegating to Ukraniens? Why some people can fulfill their rights but some people feell ourselfe subhumans? Is it new Nazi retoric? I told you already that one crazy Nazi wrote on his restorante in Germany - Dogs and Russians are not allowed here! What is this? Anybody upset? Anybody upset that thousend people on Donbass are killed? Nobody cared it for eight years! Do they have some rights or only Europiens have the right to decide what is right and what is not? Who are these judges? Do you have the right to decide who is going to live and who is going to die?
Kosovo belongs to itself, I don't see why my government doesn't recognise it.

You see, Oxiu, there are different kind of interpretation. We can think what we please, but we have to stick to realities. Virtual world does not necessarily sticks to a real world. Fare or unfair? We have what we have. And we have to deal with a real questions, not with our imagination. Ukraine was a threat to Russia. It's a fact. Who made it? The West made it. And again, we have to talk it over! Otherwise what? Are you going to take a bath once in a month? You are ready to suffer? For what? For Ukraine? Don't give me these bullshitt. You care less for Ukrainian than I do. It's all about interests.

You see, Oxiu, there are different kind of interpretation. We can think what we please, but we have to stick to realities. Virtual world does not necessarily sticks to a real world. Fare or unfair? We have what we have. And we have to deal with a real questions, not with our imagination. Ukraine was a threat to Russia. It's a fact. Who made it? The West made it. And again, we have to talk it over! Otherwise what? Are you going to take a bath once in a month? You are ready to suffer? For what? For Ukraine? Don't give me these bullshitt. You care less for Ukrainian than I do. It's all about interests.

How was Ukraine threat to Russia? Tell me.

Russia is threat to civilized world. As long as people like Putin rule there, and as long as stupid people like You agree with it.

Oxiu, the military base of USA in Crimea can be a threat to Russia? It was almost done deal. If Russia didn't pick up Crimea in 2014, now the USA would have there military base. Is it a treat? Certainly not for you. If in 2014 in Ukraine didn't happened regime change, than Russia couldn't do anything about it. Happily for Russia politicians in Ukraine and in the USA were to stupid to realize it. They couldn't wait, they wanted it immediately and quick. It become obvious, that Russia has to act. Otherwise things could be turning even worse for Russia. Now everybody understands that it's not about Ukraine, it's about West and Russia. I can tell you more, western politicians are so dumb, they trying to play now with China too! How dumb is that? You wanted it, you've got it. Freeze, freeze, my tail. There is a fairy tail about the wolf, which was trying to catch fish this way. Now Europe is going freeze itself in the name of democracy.

You really think that without Russia whole europe will die from winter? I know we live in times when people used to live in comfort but... Come on.

USA base in crimea?
And it was almost a deal?! Oh damn! Why Russia never said anything about that? Why they never say anything before action, but after? Like now. Why now You are keep saying and waving with finger of Zacharova? Because thats the last thing You can do now, right?

Well, I think I can understand this. What else left when army is almost destroyed... Finger and warnings.

So USA base in crimea, huh? What would they keep there? Raptors? Laser ships? Death Star? Country-Devourer XR345?

And why You mention China here? I don't talk about them now. You want to hide behind their backs or what?

Oh, and: why You don't mention Ukrainian nazists now? Unactual?
Now it's US base on crimea? Was at least shovel sticked in the ground, where base supposed to be built?

Yes Europe must suffer to fight against dictators. It's better than bowing in front of criminals for some gas or oil. It’s a question of principles. You surely know what would happen if we let this kind of character doing what he wants. He will always want more. It’s time to say it’s enough. For Russia, China is only an ad hoc ally, like Hitler and Stalin. They won't take long to kill each other if conjuncture changes.

Ok, Guys, you have principals, what they are? To kill ones which you don't like its Ok, that's your principal and those, who you like you can forgive anything, it's your principle? Your enemy is my friend? That's what you are taking about? Damn on your principals, they are so hypocritical. So, what are you suggesting? Russia has to side with anyone who against you? That what you are suggesting? I told you many times, but you are so blind! If you are looking for some enemies, you'll find them!

When you are acting like an rat killers, think twice. Rat can bite in return. Never get rat in a corner, it will bite in return! Are you ready for that? You don't like Russia, you don't like China, who you are? You are some kind people who know everything? Guess what, you are only humans that have the false understanding of what is going on.