The truth and lies of Ukraine Politics and governments

I've heard that it makes sense that Russia would invade Ukraine when it's looking to join NATO. It might not justify it, but it stands to reason. One of the problems for Russia now that they've invaded Ukraine is that they've got Finland and maybe even Sweden looking to join NATO.

I don't know how it will work out.
Russia has one of the biggest armies in the world, but they're in need of modernization in some areas.
Ukraine has a much smaller army, but a lot of support including from NATO countries.

OK, guys, you want Ukrainians would fight for you? You know, they won't. Are you playing chess? Somebody will loose. It's a madness. How you imagine Russia will loose this war? it's a foals notion. The only one way it can happen it will be Third World War. Congratulations! You are very smart.

I wrote to all the blind and/or Putin in the butt creeping Russians here in the forum:
I wrote everything that is to be written on the topic. My sources include the news, opinions, pictures that the whole world (with the exception of Russia, China, Belarus and probably. North Korea and a few war winners such as India or Iran who use the situation to make capital from it.) see the same.
Most of the world knows that with wars (or as in the case of Russia) with hideous terrorist attacks against peaceful countries, sooner or later exactly the one who has sewed the "wind will harvest his storm". Putin doesn't realize this now, but he will learn like every others does in history.

We were on the right track for a peaceful world. Religious fanatics have distributed a few stitches here and there, but they were largely able to do nothing dramatic.
At least regarding to the global world. Unfortunately, this has changed with the idiot Putin and his equally stupid ass crawls. Threatening the world with nuclear weapons that have not even been created by himself is really not a performance. It only shows that responsibility for something does not go hand in hand with the possession of it.

I do not go into it in detail about what you answered to my first admission. Why, for what I just wrote, there was not brought a new argument for the Russians or their "friends".

Only the same simple way as the Russians have been reacting to criticism for decades: repeatedly chattering the same nonsense, over and over again.

Clever people know that "the Russian" believes to be able to "convince". And they know that you just to ignore it. We now also know that among other things, thinks that they could do opinion by placing goblins in all possible communication areas.
Unfortunately, these are often so stupid and incapable that they have been exposed in the first or second sentence that they have already sized. They also think that no further answer means that they were successful.
Just another proof of how stupid and incapable they are as a "opinion maker". We in the really free world (even if we also have to work on this construct 'freedom' every day) know who wants to use us, who wants to overprint us, who lies us and how we can find out the truths.

There is no more to write about the topic - in my view. No further reaction to the nonsense that people like SergeyMoro (or whatever the clown may be called) writes/tells, does not mean that I have changed my opinion, but that the gibbering of these idiots is simply no longer worth another syllable.

Stay suspicious 😉

Edit by Mischel_61 .

Mischel_61, what do you propose? Talks are cheap. What can be done to solve this problem? You are a military person. You know, when diplomats are not saying anything, then the guns will talk. What do you suggest? We will talk nonsense and not do anything, what will happen? World is gone mad.

Remember a song of Scorpions - Wind of Change? Where this wind is gone?

Teenage came back and ima talk to this kid

https://www.facebook.com/dweathers84/posts/pfbid02acWf9Cj3wTjKewshaMBCyKnRaMAPi65gDHZ11ewiQGZ1zKbtZps5wWx84sJan2Gcl

Happy Ukrainian Independence!

https://www.facebook.com/dweathers84/posts/pfbid02acWf9Cj3wTjKewshaMBCyKnRaMAPi65gDHZ11ewiQGZ1zKbtZps5wWx84sJan2Gcl

Ukraine belongs to Russia

Why You talk about something You know nothing about? Really You want to be like these old fools, yelling Russian propaganda on this forum?

Why You talk about something You know nothing about? Really You want to be like these old fools, yelling Russian propaganda on this forum?

Ukrain at the point Russia invaded, was a puppet state, mind you still is, that's why Ukraine belongs to Russia, if ever USA totally occupies Taiwan, then it belongs to China, same way the west is too incompetent to take Ukraine too. The moment Ukraine declared their allegiance to the west, they deserved to be a part of Russia.

Ukrain at the point Russia invaded, was a puppet state, mind you still is, that's why Ukraine belongs to Russia, if ever USA totally occupies Taiwan, then it belongs to China, same way the west is too incompetent to take Ukraine too. The moment Ukraine declared their allegiance to the west, they deserved to be a part of Russia.

It's complete nonsense, You know that? Do You know what sovereignty is? That You can choose who You want to side with.

Oxiu, what is sovereignty? You are against that China will take over Taiwan, but somehow you are for Ukraine which is trying to take over Crimea? What kind of logic is that?

Oxiu, what is sovereignty? You are against that China will take over Taiwan, but somehow you are for Ukraine which is trying to take over Crimea? What kind of logic is that?

Crimea belonged to Ukraine, if You don't know. In 2014 Russia took it from them.

Im against imperialism.

It's this kind of logic.

What You are trying to do here, is putting the Ukraine at the place of agressor, what is absurdal, because as we all know, its Russia that attacked Ukraine.

Edit by Oxiu .

Oxiu, what is Kosovo for you? Is it part of Jugoslavia? Or, Serbs don't have such rights which you delegating to Ukraniens? Why some people can fulfill their rights but some people feell ourselfe subhumans? Is it new Nazi retoric? I told you already that one crazy Nazi wrote on his restorante in Germany - Dogs and Russians are not allowed here! What is this? Anybody upset? Anybody upset that thousend people on Donbass are killed? Nobody cared it for eight years! Do they have some rights or only Europiens have the right to decide what is right and what is not? Who are these judges? Do you have the right to decide who is going to live and who is going to die?

Oxiu, what is Kosovo for you? Is it part of Jugoslavia? Or, Serbs don't have such rights which you delegating to Ukraniens? Why some people can fulfill their rights but some people feell ourselfe subhumans? Is it new Nazi retoric? I told you already that one crazy Nazi wrote on his restorante in Germany - Dogs and Russians are not allowed here! What is this? Anybody upset? Anybody upset that thousend people on Donbass are killed? Nobody cared it for eight years! Do they have some rights or only Europiens have the right to decide what is right and what is not? Who are these judges? Do you have the right to decide who is going to live and who is going to die?

I feel bad for everyone who is innocent.
Donbass - it's Russia that made this risk and pushed people from Donbass for war and all these terrible circumstances. Because first Russia attacked it.

I don't know why You mention Kosovo. It's completely different. It was brutal civil war.

Stop comparing different situations and putting everything to one bag, and don't play a victim.

If You want comparison, better see Your country next to Israel, using disgusting and unhuman methods fighting with Palestine.

Oh, it's just special operation! We are killing terrorists!

And kids, and people that did nothing. Because of some sick sense of "special nation".

Oxiu, why the situation in Donbass and Kosovo is diffrent? Kosovo was a part of Jugoslavia and Serbia. But some muslim rebels in Kosovo disided to get away from Serbia. So did people of Crimea< Donbass and Lugansk. Why did they do it? Russia pushed them to do so? Isn't it rediculous sounds? How you can force people to go on war and die? For what? For Russia? But these people belonged to Ukraine like slaves. They didn't have any rights. So, is it hard to guess for what they have been fighting? Do not read the western media and try to be fare and keep your thoghts strait.

Oxiu, why the situation in Donbass and Kosovo is diffrent? Kosovo was a part of Jugoslavia and Serbia. But some muslim rebels in Kosovo disided to get away from Serbia. So did people of Crimea< Donbass and Lugansk. Why did they do it? Russia pushed them to do so? Isn't it rediculous sounds? How you can force people to go on war and die? For what? For Russia? But these people belonged to Ukraine like slaves. They didn't have any rights. So, is it hard to guess for what they have been fighting? Do not read the western media and try to be fare and keep your thoghts strait.

How they didn't have any rights? You heard that in media?

And no, it doesn't sound ridiculous. You remember the "green mans" that showed up in Ukraine, without any insignias on uniforms? If You believe it could be action of normal citizens, that decided to stand against their opressor - so they bought uniforms and military equipment in shops for enthusiasts, and they made organised actions to take the crimea - You must have really impressive imagination.
Unfortunately, Ukrainian army didn't exist back then. If they would, I think it wouldnt happen, and people wouldnt die.
Anyway, it was easy task for Russian special forces. Or even for regular forces.

Now it's not, now Russian army is tactically worse, and strategically... Not better at least.

Anyway - I support any desire of independence. But if it looks like terroristic acts against innocent lives, if it's oportunity for dogs of war to make place where they can fulfill their phantasies or illegal interests, I don't support it.

You can see good situation on Taiwan - it's island, with well organized instititions and order. They want be sovereign somehow. Are they influenced by United States? Yes, in some level. Are they supported by United States? Yes, because they are like unsinkable aircarrier for US.
Both are using each other.
Isn't it pragmatical? Who else could help Taiwan in their tries to be independent if not US? Noone. So of course You or someone else will be saying: "oooh, dogs that sold out themselves to US!". Okay, then You don't understand the most simple mechanics of the world and... Social interactions.
But are the american soldiers forcing Taiwanese people to sign some referendum with rifle over their head? No.

You are full of sick overproudment about Your country and You believe that You have right to do any horrible thing, just because You are the glorious nation and You are hurted by whole world, manipulated by US, because they are devil pulling all strings. Right?

If You would steal something, and people would catch You, You would explain Yourself with "hey, but one guy three centuries ago stolen a ring of my ancestors!".

Oxiu, you answered your question yourselfe. Is Taiwan influenced by the USA? Yes! But why? For what reason? Should we help Texas free from the USA? Why not? Aren't we for liberty? Lets free Scottland, Catalonia from Spain! Lets bomb Serbia for liberty! Lets liberate Saudi Arabia, China, Russia, Iran, Libia, Syria! Why not? Oh, yeh, you already liberated Jugoslavia, Iraq, Syria, Libia, who is next? Let's get crazy!