The truth and lies of Ukraine Politics and governments

Without Russians sources of energy West is nothing! If the other world will come to our side, I don't envy the West. Now it will be another game. You've asked for that.

Like coal? Sorry, if You want to tell me that west can't endure one winter with heat problems... Well. Humanity is lost.

But it's something what will stabilize soon - gas, coal, everything.

And I am optimist sometimes, so... I see really good potential here. Maybe some countries or whole mentality of west will wake up, and they will never again makes their countries so dependent of another country.

But everything could be different, you just didn't wanted it. Some of your stupid politicians thought that they could have it all.

Ding ding - that is not true.

So first, You are making fun of "west" by saying that we will lost, because we will not get energy from Russia.

And still, with what I pointed out above right now, You are trying to say, that "west" is against You.

I don't understand.
Germany had let Russia be a big player in europe. They made their country so dependent of Your gas.
France - the same. They were even selling electronics for Russian weapons all the time.
Hungary? Orban is still acting like a friend of Putin.
Even my Poland - we were buying coal from Russia.
Turkey? Come on. The huge NATO country that was cooperating with Russia on some important fields.

Putin was a king of chess table. And then... He attacked the Ukraine, losing all of that.

So, what is west for You? Maybe You mean USA by that? So You attacked Ukraine, imagining that it's USA, because You couldnt compete with the real US?
(I will mention again, that with Ukraine You also have hard time)

Oxiu, remember, we were talking about that. Yes, Russian army is still strong, but it's not the point. Russia is winning ideology. The more it comes, the more obvious it becomes. Now it's really the fight East and West. Are the West is ready for that? But the question is why? Why did you start it all? What kind of lunatic is started all? For what reason? Human rights? Is it? West id is going to suffer. Especially Europe. For what? For democracy? Is it? Why all these bastards started it all?

Oxiu, remember, we were talking about that. Yes, Russian army is still strong, but it's not the point. Russia is winning ideology. The more it comes, the more obvious it becomes. Now it's really the fight East and West. Are the West is ready for that? But the question is why? Why did you start it all? What kind of lunatic is started all? For what reason? Human rights? Is it? West id is going to suffer. Especially Europe. For what? For democracy? Is it? Why all these bastards started it all?

Russia started the war, You mean.

And what ideology of Russia is going to win? What do You mean? Totalitarism? People don't want that shit. People want free speech.

Of course even West is trying to take it from us, but Russia will not helps here xD
Lower life standards? Do You know that Your soldiers are stealing power sockets and toilets?

No, absolutly You are not winning here. And no, You army isn't strong. Every expert if is honest, will tell You how bad russian army is.

What all this nonsense about? And when you start to think, it's obvious, interests. Everybody thinks only about own interests. But again, without Russia, West is a lime duck. And what is going to do West? He is going to fight with Russia and China! Smart move! Congratulations! It's crazy.

... what?

Are You using some bot or something?

Oxiu, I told you, without Russians supplies, without help of other countries West is nothing! All your welfare can disrepair in a moment. West was always depended on the East like East on West. Brake these ties and the West become an "East". This winter is a test. How can West can live without East, Russia? It will be very uncomfortable. And you will feel it!

Everything might change to your surprise.

The bad thing is, we won't be friends again. We will be enemies. That's what you are hopping for? But again, you will come back, when you'll have no choice.

Key word - uncomfortable.
Harder winter.
Higher prices.

Thanks to break ties with You, we can become stronger.

We don't want "ties" with army and it's car, who are barbarians.

The bad thing is, we won't be friends again. We will be enemies. That's what you are hopping for? But again, you will come back, when you'll have no choice.

But it's You who started the war, not us. So what are You talking?

We didn't started the war. You know, the war still was going on and on. Nobody stopped it. It was always going on. Everybody pretended, but it was a war. Now is the chance to stop it and sooner or later somebody will stop it. I hope so. Otherwise, it will be bad for everybody. When we come to such point. I guess, this point didn't come yet. But it will come.

But what is more interesting, why? Why it can't be stopped immediately? All we need to talk!

Right. War never stopped. Humanity is one huge war. Time is endless, and blabla.

Anyway, I prefer "war" when people didn't die, and nobody rapes them.

But whatever... I see "philosoph" mode has been activated.

But what is more interesting, why? Why it can't be stopped immediately? All we need to talk!

No, You must be kidding with that so fast changing mood xDD

Are you a bot Sergey?
You're jumping back and forth from military expert to pacifist!
You haven't played the victim for a while which is impressive
"Why you hate me? Is it because I am Russian?"

@DWeathers: US threatened Russia? I've never read such nonsense. You should get out of your "Russia" and see the world as it really is and not as the little rowdy coward Putin pretends it to you!

I can see that you are a new person reading the forums here and are loyal American Supporter! Obviously you have not read my Western defenses on these political forums. Born and raised in Texas.
I was just meaning the geopolitical positioning against the Russian threat on the other side. Having a defense behind the fence to deter those who are naturally a political challenge to us. The Pope has mentioned this as a way to make a fair negotiation to Russian peace.

As you can see in my list of who's who on Political Support:
We got "Oxiu" as a Pro-Western who will always speak out against propaganda!

In my List of Voices of Moderation:
We got a Russian and an Indian.
Nxpost, doesn't repeat all the Russian Propagada like his peers.
Vedang_a_legend, will say it as he sees it.

And not too bad on the list of Anti-Western Politics:
Is, SergeyMoro, who is of course Russian and keeps a pleasant argument with everyone so far.

Edit by DanielWeathers .

Yes, Oxiu, it all comes to that point. You don't talk to us, we won't talk to you. It's the rules of the game. We can be bad too. Is it surprise?
Oh, please don't stop talking to each other! That would be sad to see you all get defensive and quiet and not be friends!