The truth and lies of Ukraine Politics and governments

Why Putin did all of that? Because, there are red lines that NATO came cross! Isn't it obvious? Why you are still pushing on and on? Why, somebody can it explain to me? What is your intentions? Do you want to see Russia a part of Europe or you have some other reasons? Human rights, democracy, is it all about or something else?

Я думаю що у мене є повідомлення для Путін: Йди на хуй а не України

Слава Україні!

Russia is a nice and beautiful country same as ukraine

@Dkelley44 and DWeathers: There is no clumsier and dumber way to disguise one's true affiliation than you two obviously do. Only your English is so bad that you can see that stars and stripes is not your national flag. Fact is, Russia with over 70% Putin ass kissers is a terrorist and war criminal home. Led by a cowardly, useless hooligan. The world knows that. No matter how many times you spew out stupid propaganda (for stupid Russians) here
Did I ask

Why Putin did all of that? Because, there are red lines that NATO came cross! Isn't it obvious? Why you are still pushing on and on? Why, somebody can it explain to me? What is your intentions? Do you want to see Russia a part of Europe or you have some other reasons? Human rights, democracy, is it all about or something else?

How Nato crossed the lines? Where and how?

Is that good reason to attack Ukraine, destroy this country, and killing innocent people?

Answer.

Dkelley44, I agree with you, Ukrainians are a nice people. Problem only with politicians. They took a wrong side. They took a NATO side.

Yea

Dkelley44, I agree with you, Ukrainians are a nice people. Problem only with politicians. They took a wrong side. They took a NATO side.

Explain how they took Nato side.

And if so - why instead of politics, You are killing all other people of Ukraine, if they are nice people.

Oxiu, yes, it was a reason. I already explained to somebody, don't try to annoy the giant. Why? Why did they do it? What reason? Are they wanted to be free? Somebody stopped them? No! Who even care? But it was not enough, they wanted to be bad! Just because they are bad/. It's their nature! What they wanted, they got it. Who we are to blame? Anybody can guess? Of course, Russians! How convenient! So, everybody happy?

Oxiu, yes, it was a reason. I already explained to somebody, don't try to annoy the giant. Why? Why did they do it? What reason? Are they wanted to be free? Somebody stopped them? No! Who even care? But it was not enough, they wanted to be bad! Just because they are bad/. It's their nature! What they wanted, they got it. Who we are to blame? Anybody can guess? Of course, Russians! How convenient! So, everybody happy?

Okay, so Your faked reason: "Nato crossed the lines" without any example of what that means, is enough to attack country and killing civilians.

You just said that.

Yes, in my eyes You are evil person, bandit, or brainwashed guy. Or all of that.

And people are now dying, who cares? We are talking now about interests. Who will winn? The West is going to loose. And it's obvious. What you have asked for, you got it.

And people are now dying, who cares? We are talking now about interests. Who will winn? The West is going to loose. And it's obvious. What you have asked for, you got it.

I care if people are dying somewhere. Especially if cause of that is sick ambitious of terrorist like Putin.

Mischel_61, I couldn't even read all of what you said. really, it's sad. What are you trying to do? Why? Are you going to fight against Russians? What for? Was it not enough in 1941 ? You are trying to take revenge? What is your problem? I can might think that you are a good militant , but a bad diplomat, that's for sure. Why we have to fight, just name me one reason. What is a propaganda, what are you talking about? Is it a propaganda that Germans have to take shower only once in a week? You have to sacrifice for what? To help Ukraine? Is it? Or we are talking about something else? Why Germans have to sacrifice? Are all Germans agree with you?

Why You are always talking nonsense?
On almost any argument on this forum, You responds with:

"Why can't we have peace? Why people still fight, why can't we all love each other and live in harmony?"

Do You even read what people write here, or You automatically answer random pinky stuff?

Someones says about terrible facts and situations from war, that Russia makes, and You ask him: "Why do You want to fight with Russia? Why germany puts nose in that? Do whole germany wants to fight and sacrafice their peace?"

???

// Maybe ask Putin why we have to fight. How do You think, what would he answer to You?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees this!
"Why can't we all live in peace and harmony and ride our unicorns into a rainbow filled sky!"

Yes, Oxiu, it all comes to that point. You don't talk to us, we won't talk to you. It's the rules of the game. We can be bad too. Is it surprise?

And guess what, Oxiu, West is going to loose more.

Without Russians sources of energy West is nothing! If the other world will come to our side, I don't envy the West. Now it will be another game. You've asked for that.

Yes, Oxiu, it all comes to that point. You don't talk to us, we won't talk to you. It's the rules of the game. We can be bad too. Is it surprise?

I know You are bad. And it would be never surprise to me. What would surprise me, is if You could be good instead of bad. Was there any moment like this in history?

And... West losing... I can't imagine that.

If You talk about it by military subject - well, Your army could be good material for comedy today.

Maybe Putin should ask China for some tanks to borrow. Or You are gonna use the famous, old school T-34 soon?

If You talk about geopolitical - yeah, I could believe in that, especially after I see or read how brainless and autodestructive UE is.

But it's still too early to make conclusions like: East/West is winning.

To summarize it: if "west" is going to lose, it will be because of stupid EU politics, and good Chinese strategies.

Don't forget that when Xi Jinping saw what Putin did (or rather did not) on Ukraine, he almost choked with the candy.

But everything could be different, you just didn't wanted it. Some of your stupid politicians thought that they could have it all.