The truth and lies of Ukraine Politics and governments

I won't freeze to death because I don't use gas. And I'm also independent of electricity because of solar energy.

Yes, so, now you are safe! What about German industry? Is it going to use the solar energy too? Will it be enough for producing Mercedes's and toilet paper?

Are you a Ukrainian lover and ready to suffer?

Sergey Moro, I don't know why you're reacting so indignantly. I have never made any claims here about a sinking of Russia, I have only provided facts and data from an independent company called Think-Tonk Wars Observers, which minutely and accurately documents theater scenarios worldwide. Think Putin and the Kremlin are hiding the data from them by restricting free and true expression of opinion, because otherwise the shot would backfire when the people learn the brutal truth. Have a nice evening anyway!

Industry will probably have to build and commission nuclear power plants again and is now building ports for liquid gas, and also buying gas from Norway and Denmark from the North Sea. And build more wind turbines, etc... The construction of more solar energy sources is also encouraged. But nothing more from Russia. It may be a bumpy road, but in 2 to 5 years we'll be a light year ahead of Russia with our technology, because we've already invested in regenerative energies before then.

"We have failed completely": Russia doubts, Putin is silent

The successes of the Ukrainian offensive, which were completely unexpected for many Russians, plunged Putin's compatriots into a massive emotional conflict that can also be felt in the media: reality no longer coincides with the wishful thinking.

The "cry of the soul" with which a well-read and well-informed Russian Telegram blogger shocked the audience under the name "Notes from an old veteran" sounds dramatic indeed. Political education has "completely failed", the "masses" of Russian soldiers have no idea what they are still fighting for: "There is not enough motivation among the permanent staff in the war as it is taking place now. If we, to be honest, If you don't understand what's going on in Kharkiv or Cherson, it's hard to show miracles of heroism."

Other Russian Telegram observers are equally pessimistic. "Rybar," which has 700,000 subscribers, says "irresponsible citizens" are now beginning to "distrust official Russian sources." The Kremlin failed in the "information war": "Excuse me, but why are there still no reports from the Defense Ministry of the Russian Federation about what is happening at the front in Kharkiv?" Other net commentators speak of "treason and more treason" and that the Russian defeats are a catastrophe that cannot be explained by "mistakes or stupidity".

"Defeats shake authority of leadership"

It is even rumored that Russia is on the verge of a psychological collapse like in 1916 when the offensives in World War I failed: "Now, as with each of our defeats, this is a very opportune moment for our opposition, both patriotic and the liberal, to slander our sovereign and to shake the authority of the Russian leadership. The situation sometimes takes on the form of 1916, and that is no exaggeration."

Only "fools", careerists and "mediocre" would be sent to the front by the Kremlin, and the country was "fucked" by the Russian elite. And these are all, mind you, nationalist voices that have been cheering the war of aggression day in and day out.

Reason for the great frustration: The Ukrainian troops have literally overrun parts of the Russian army and are said to be advancing south of Kharkiv. According to media reports, up to 10,000 Russian soldiers could get caught in a cauldron. Whether this is militarily significant remains to be seen - psychologically it is definitely remarkable. In any case, the Russian ambassador to the United Nations in New York, Wassili Nebensja, felt compelled to say that there was "of course no breakthrough" but only the conquest of "remote villages".
"General Staff's cunning plan is a threat"

Even in propaganda media such as "Pravda", fearful doubts are spreading, especially since the Kremlin and the Russian military leadership initially remained absolutely silent, which further fueled fears. Kremlin spokesman Dmitri Peskov referred a relevant journalist question to the Ministry of Defense without comment. Local authorities in the front area called the situation "now difficult" and tried to "evacuate" as many civilians as possible. Individual regional heads of administration employed by the Russians had already retreated to safe hinterland.

Ultimately, it is once again a matter of reconciling propaganda wishful thinking with reality. When the emotional chasm grows too great, what social psychologists call "cognitive dissonance" develops, i.e., people begin to repress the facts they are uncomfortable with and escape partially or fully into a virtual perception, better known as " wishful thinking". However, this is fraught with conflict and can trigger uncontrolled emotional outbursts.

For example, "Pravda" points out that the capitulation of Russian-occupied cities triggered an eminent crisis of confidence. People who would have applied for a Russian passport in the occupied territories now have to fear for their lives: "The 'cunning plan' of the General Staff of the Russian Federation Armed Forces for [the city that has since been conquered from Ukraine] Balakleya poses a threat to its residents present."

PS: I am very well informed.
And:
Have a nice day for all users here!

Well. Russia needs huge reform of army, if they want be able to compete at military dimension with other countries.

Especially that they have China in South.

To Ethan : Your English is so deviant and bad that even I think of your nationality and then your
Profile doubt. You're probably just a bum who somehow put a joke profile in here. You can tell your stupid statements z. E.g. sit in a newspaper in Blacktown Sydney, think you wouldn't be able to walk 50 meters...You don't have your ass in your pants because you're shitting your pants with fear!!

Many people from a particularly intimidating and overgrown country of prominance in asia admit that they don't mind at all what country they claim to be from online! I often find it offensive to see them using Houston as their location !

As I don't take everything I see in the media for face value, I avoid things that seem too biased and I read a lot of childish stuff in US media against Russia that always makes claims of cowardice and anyone against the liberals ideals are automatic idiots. That kind of reporting makes it hard to take what is real and not, but I believe that Russia is infact in a compromised position in their murder attempt of the Ukrainian life. The knife has been turned on the attacker and Russia better get out and take it's lesson home because it chose the wrong one to molest but turns out Ukraine is street wise.

I observe that the Russian troops have suffered heavy losses following the Ukrainian counterattack. This could mean the balance of power is reversed. Perhaps the biggest upheaval is happening in Russia itself. Some elected officials have dared to challenge Putin's absolute power and called for his removal. A trial for high treason has also been requested. The propagandists of the Russians TV seem also less aggressive than in the past and even Ramzan Kadyrov, the Chechen leader who owes his power to Putin criticizes Vladimir Putin's tactical choices
Rather than aggravate this conflict I could advise to Putin to resign and ask to North Korea the politic asylum for him and his accomplices, if not he could he could suffer a cruel punishment.

anil, it's in your dreams. It'so hard to deal with people who are complitely out of reality. Right now the West is trying to create it's own reality. You baned all Russian media and reading only your own. Naturaly, your picture doesn't fit mine. Remember what Obama said? We destroyed Russian economy! Today is the same lies - wait a little bit and Russian economy is going collapse! Funny.

Even if Russia makes a general mobilization. We're gonna sweep away all the Russian shit. Slava Ukraina!We are not afraid of the Russian joker with his big mouth. We'll kick your ass!!!

Fuck Russia!

It could have more or less lies even in the Ukrainian declarations. Yet I note the Ukrainian president went in Izium recently liberated from the Russians occupation. I never saw Putin going in the middle of his troops near the battle field, he prefers observing military maneuver in the extreme east side of Russia.

Ruins and houses are like hills and mountains. Like Afghanistan...